[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Theme Parks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: BGE-Loch_Ness_Monster.jpg (690KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
BGE-Loch_Ness_Monster.jpg
690KB, 768x1024px
I am curious at to what everyone's worst experience at a theme park is/was? Mine would of been the last week of April. My husband and I went to World's of Fun in Kansas City, Missouri for part of our honeymoon, and it ended up raining the entire week we were there. The day we went to the park, it was raining and cold. We rode two roller coasters and then left, after only an hour. The park itself opened at 10 and closed at 1 due to weather. Got no refund of any kind.
>>
>>>/trv/
>>
I went to a park a few years ago and ended up getting stuck on a coaster for about 30 minutes on the lift hill. Had to end up climbing down the stairs.
>>
How is this /out/ related?
>>
>>1022537
probably the wrong board to ask that, but i'll share

>be 14
>go to Ohio watermark
>wait 1 hour for large water coaster
>storm starts when i'm only 5 people behind in line
>get sent down, sad as fuck but eh shit happens
>wait and freeze my ass off for half an hour then go back in line
>after waiting 45 more minutes, parents call me and say we have to leave
>legit felt like crying like a fucking pussy, I was looking forward to it for several weeks
>in college now and haven't been able to go to a waterpark since, feels fuckin bad man
>>
The water park In Kansas City has the tallest water slide in the world. It is going to be torn down here soon due to decapitating a kid.
>>
>>1022580
Theme parks are outside so in a way is does and doesn't
>>
>>1022599
>i went to a concert outside
>i went to a football game outside
>i drove my car outside
>i sat inside my house and shitposted, but my house is outside
>>
File: Feesh.jpg (261KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Feesh.jpg
261KB, 1920x1080px
>>1022537
I went to Indiana Beach the other month. Even though the new owners have made a few improvements - it is just depressing to be there now. Everything is on the verge of falling apart and the cottage rentals along the shoreline look like they are on the verge of bankruptcy. Maybe it's just nostalgia, but I will continue to go back regardless of the shittyness.
>Pic related - they have a feeding station for fish.
>>
>>1022599
I fuck my boyfriends mouth and take selfies in our backyard sometimes, does that mean I can bring back /outsoc/?
>>
>>1022668
You better watch it, boy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF19XWWyREE
>>
>am at Darien lake amusement park in NY with my friend and his family for the day
>wait 45 minutes to go on the superman ride
>it's the most fun coaster there
>we get strapped in
>guy in a wheelchair is yelling at the ride attendants because they won't let him ride
>starts the whole "I'm a veteran" speech and they give in
>the guy is missing both of the lower parts of his legs
>manages swing himself in and get strapped in
>ride starts
>go down the first drop, everything is fine
>now that we have speed when we went over the second hump the guy starts getting lifted out from the weightless-ness you get when going up and then quickly down
>every starts freaking and out and screaming not out of enjoyment but out of terror
>get to the third, and second biggest hump besides the initial drop
>guy looses his grip and flys out
>he lands on a concrete slab 75 feet down, killing him
>friend and I are shaking with fear because we didn't know what the fuck just happened
>we are all pulled off the ride and they closed that section of the park for obvious reasons

That was a pretty wild day. Luckily we didn't let it get to us and went and got funnel cake so that was pretty cool. If you don't believe me you can probably google it and find the news story
>>
>>1023304

>horrible accident causing death
>meh, lets get cake

Kek
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.