[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you outists live in one of those touristy villages,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: telluride.jpg (108KB, 1200x476px) Image search: [Google]
telluride.jpg
108KB, 1200x476px
Do any of you outists live in one of those touristy villages, or seasonal out village, or general park village?

I've driven through Yellowstone village, MTand Moab, UT. I was extremely jelly of how out they were, atvs were more common than cars and the "downdown" was actually made for humans.

I would love to move to one less populated by normie hoards but can't imagine what I'd do to pay the bills. How do you do it? The tourist places seem like a dead giveaway during season, but post season does it just die?

Do you have to be a mad rich cattle baron to do well in those places?
>>
>>1021971
Just be frugal and downsize your lifestyle a bit.
How much money do you really need?
>>
I split my time between Taos NM and Durango CO. I do it by having a job and living within my means.

>I would love to move to one less populated by normie hoards

Don't you get it yet, you stupid fuck? You ARE the normie. People live in places like this to get away from people like YOU; the weird faggot who thinks escaping society will solve all their problems while assuming that bringing your special autism here is what everyone wants.
>>
>>1021971
West Yellowstone was nice when I was there.
>>
File: IMG_0632.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0632.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
>>1022272
Oh cool, I split my time between Durango and Silverton. Kinda expensive, but the living is pretty low stress and the view from up by the Christ of the Mines shrine is worth it every time.
>>
>>1021971
so you want to live in a place full of boutiques, cafés, and hordes of snobby tourists?
>>
>>1022268
Land prices in these areas are ludicrous. You could be a wage slave in a studio apartment if you want I guess. I would like to afford atleast 5 acres to be self sufficient.

>>1022283
What were you splitting between?

That train there is awesome, wish more places had passenger trains
>>
>>1022300
Opposite. Those are the normie hoards i was talking about. People who drive their RV bus to places and don't actually out worth a damn, they just like the thought of out.

I just brought those two up since they're populated nearly year round switching sightseeing tourists for hunters/anglers/winter photographers.

I live within 120m of Yellowstone, the park is just unbearable during peak season, that memerific thread up right now about bad outers is pretty accurate if you add stopping in the middle of the road while they try and pet a bison.

I'm just kinda tired of where im at now. A consolidated out themed village sounds beautiful though.
>>
>>1022272
>Taos NM
What is that place like? How long have you been there and why?
I have been curious about this little town.
>>
>>1022304
I've got an apartment in Durango and a house in Silverton that's been in my family since the mining days. I tend to sublet my apartment in the summers, so that nets me some extra cash on top of my regular work.

And fully agreed on the train. It's nice to hear it whistling and chugging every now and then.
>>
I live in Bozeman, MT (about 1.5 hours from West Yellowstone) and it does basically die during the winter. All the hotels close up and there is barely any traffic expect local fly fisherman, etc.
>>
>>1022366
Bozeman is beautiful. I was surprised at how lively the area was. If global warming pays off and Montana turns into a temperate rainforest I'm going to be torn between there and any of the villages around glacier park
>>
>>1021971
Leavenworth Washington is a great one. There are basic bitch jobs there like Safeway, couple gas stations, fast food joints etc. If you supplemented one of those with something like street performance for example you'd rake in the dollars. There are only 2 weeks out of the year that there isnt a festival going on there.
>>
>>1022401
Kindly eff off we're full
>>
File: 1474785563055.gif (1MB, 457x340px) Image search: [Google]
1474785563055.gif
1MB, 457x340px
>>1022471
Full of libtarded democrats mostly.

You traitors voted for shillary and i bet you're voting for that lying thief also
>>
File: bRgO6.png (84KB, 1050x670px) Image search: [Google]
bRgO6.png
84KB, 1050x670px
>>1022478
Being this retarded
>>
>>1022489
Do you not know that Bozeman is blue?
>>
>>1022492
Wow, L&C was red?
>>
>>1022492
Don't live in Bozeman and I was referring to the whole state as being full
>>
>>1022603
Lot of rednecks outside of Helena city limits
Also Gianforte full JUST mode kek
>>
File: aVOV0G2_460sa.gif (758KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
aVOV0G2_460sa.gif
758KB, 400x225px
>>1021971
I live in a ski town. Winter is full of gapers. Summer is almost full, but not as bad.

Mud season (spring, fall) is all ours.

The rich tourists allow me to do my high paying technical job. Enough to comfortably fund my pure white family and my thicc bubblebutt wife to stsy at home and create healthy offspring who i teach to snowboard and camp and then she lets me fuck her butt.
>>
>>1022674
And she fucks every black guy she sees
>>
>>1022686
Who pays you to post demoralizing, unrealistic, cuck filth? JIDF?
>>
i stopped in estes park in march before going to Rocky Mountain National Park and that was pretty awful, to be honest. being that close to the park is great (although I'd rather live closer to a state park just b/c less people) but I wouldn't want to live there at all
>>
>>1022702
Good stay out.
>>
>>1022690
Don't be mad at me anon. I'm not the one riding black dick while you pay for my shit
>>
>>1022686
>black guys
>ski town
Choose one
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.