[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where to go /out/ in Oregon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Where to go /out/ in Oregon?
>>
>>1021184
Depends on what part you're in.
Ill be /out/ in oregon this weekend
>>
>>1021184
Isn't your entire state sweet, foggy, huge forests? Isn't your entire state pretty much an /out/ backyard with a couple cities for pot smokers?
>>
>>1021192
>>1021192
>Isn't your entire state pretty much an /out/ backyard with a couple cities for pot smokers?

Lived in oregon for awhile and that sums it up perfectly.
>>
>>1021192
You've never seen east oregon
>>
>>1021200
Dude I'm a fucking Euro that has never been to America less alone Oregon. X-files was my source for that post.

>>1021195
Damn, straight, senpai.
>>
>>1021192
People often forget Oregon borders Nevada.
>>
>>1021217
And idaho
>>
Going to Wallowas area this weekend. Anyone been there before? Got any recommendations for campgrounds and hikes?
>>
>>1021192
It takes about 12 hours to drive across Oregon and 9 of that is barren wasteland with only about 4 McDonald's to burger up at
>>
>>1021290
What part of the wallowas?
>>
>>1021353
other way around hun
>>
>>1021362
>It takes about 4 hours to drive across Oregon and 9 of that is barren wasteland with only about 12 McDonald's to burger up at
>>
>>1021355
Was thinking around Joseph/Lake Wallowa, though I'm open to suggestions.

Gonna try to do dispersed camping, so anywhere there's wilderness that's accessible. Looks like there's some forest-service roads to the east of the lake that go through some low-lying areas...
>>
>>1021362
>>1021364
I think he meant

>it takes 12 hours to drive across McDonald's, and 9 of that is barren Oregon with only 4 wasteland to Burger up at.
>>
>>1021202
You described everything west of the cascade. Beautiful territory, grew up there. The east is a barren wasteland.
>>
File: 20170520_174615.jpg (4MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20170520_174615.jpg
4MB, 4032x2268px
Come to Mt.Hood my dude.
Good trails around a town named Zigzag.
>>
>>1021368
Call the local forest service office, they will set you in the right direction and let you know what is still snowed in, lostine river corridor is nice if it's open
>>
The coast has some nice hiking/camping spots.
>>
>>1021368
Hike up to Mt. Aneroid and stay at Wing Ridge. It's steep territory above treeline, but the views are fantastic.
>>
Where can I go hiking around Mt. Hood currently? I'm worried about snow covering the trails.
>>
>>1021353
>12 hours to drive across Oregon
You're one of those slope headed bastards in an RV aren't you?

I84 is 377 miles. Thats only a 6 hour drive going 65mph. Add another hour and half if you start in Astoria or the coast.
>>
>>1021184
Washington
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.