/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to him? I miss his comfy series.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: RAY_MEARS_WILD_BRITAIN_lr.jpg (204KB, 1200x911px) Image search: [Google]
RAY_MEARS_WILD_BRITAIN_lr.jpg
204KB, 1200x911px
What happened to him? I miss his comfy series.
>>
>>1020928
For a while now, BBC has been phasing out white people from its line up. I'm not even joking. He moved to "ITV" and works for them now (as of 2010). I think he's doing "Wild ____ with Ray Mears" shows each year now. Like "Wild France with Ray Mears" which came out last year.
>>
>>1020928
>BBC has been phasing out white people

Take it to /pol/ you paraniod fag.
>>
>>1020997
Did you not hear the shit flinging over the latest Doctor Who season when they literally said that very thing even to the point of rewriting history to make it have more people of color? Mears moving to ITV is because of that. Literally. It has nothing at all to do with /pol/.
>>
>>1020997
Why the fuck are you quoting me? lol
>>
>>1020986
his Wild ___ series was pretty good, still very comfy.
not really about survival or bushcraft, its more about geology, flora, and fauna. However he does throw in some random tips here and there for the everyday sc/out/.
>>
>>1020997
>doesn't do research before engaging in a discussion
Didnt high school teach you about critical thinking skills?
>>
>>1020928
I think the skinwalker finally got him.
>>
Bear Grylls vs Ray Mears in Alaska, Bear won. Ray is dead.
>>
>>1021322

Sure if I ever need to put a hose up my arse to avoid dehydration or eat rotten meat, I'll call Pissdrinker Grylls. But if I actually want to do something useful like, I dunno, build a shelter or a pair of snow shoes from local wood, then I think I'll stick with Uncle Ray.
>>
>>1021423
Why do you guys get so autismal about Bear Grylls? You know its all just an act right?
>>
>>1021463
So is fat gay Mears, the guy made a Conical and started singing Indian songs and carries ingredients in numerous leather pouches weighing more that the ingredients.
I would follow Ray for the pure chance that if we met some chicks, Ray could make us shelter and fire whilst I'm fucking them and shouting instuctions at the fat cunt.

Bear on the other hand would have them both in his 5 star hotel the alpha cunt
>>
>>1020986
>For a while now, BBC has been phasing out white people from its line up
Fucking Jews.
>>
>>1020986

Fuck off back to /pol/ you fucking infestation.
>>
>>1021472

Bear is hardcore evangelical Christian. I somehow doubt he'd be banging side-sluts. His show is 50% bullshit though.
>>
>>1020986
>For a while now, BBC has been phasing out white people from its line up
FFS pol...
>>
File: CzFkDIcXEAAFhR9.png (255KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
CzFkDIcXEAAFhR9.png
255KB, 1024x512px
>>1020997
>>
>>1020928
Ray created his own village utopia deep in the Congo around 2011, only him and the pygmies live there and while there are rumors of his exact presence he has managed to evade visitors and the Congolese government. Currently he is wanted for tax evasion in the DROC and refusing to use the local currency.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-africa/ray-mears-has-gone-walk-about-in--droc
>>
>>1021282
I wouldn't worry about it. Also, don't take your guns in the woods. You might scare somebody.
>>
>>1021529
>>1021553
>make reality go away! :C
>>
File: 1478540127503.jpg (163KB, 741x1044px) Image search: [Google]
1478540127503.jpg
163KB, 741x1044px
>>1022358
this, but don't blame them, the redpill can be hard to take
>>
>>1020997
It isn't /pol/ it's reality. Whites are being fucked over. We came in, built civilization and are being kicked out and mixed with disgusting mongrels. Our once great people have been gettng fucked by our "leaders"
>>
>>1020928
He lives/lived not far from where I am. He's still active, but he does a lot more stuff based around UK walking, nature and bushcraft . I think he's just doing less foreign filming to focus on UK work. His wife passed away 10 years ago now, I believe that changed his focus on his work and family.
>>
File: be6.jpg (13KB, 224x216px) Image search: [Google]
be6.jpg
13KB, 224x216px
>>1020986
Please go climb a wall of wet dicks.
>>
I sort of (not really) follow his official page and he's still active doing courses and less "public" stuff.
>>
>>1022326
>t. skinwalker
>>
I heard he got fired for suggesting that frogs were either male or female
>>
>>1025248
What did his wife die of? They got kids?
>>
>>1027029
She died of breast cancer.

Ray at the time was still active in the whole bushcraft scene and also a skilled martial artist.

I believe the death of Ruth has indeed changed his outlook subtly and he now prefers hands on one on one interaction with others rather than doing what he did to spread the word through the media.

I've spoken with him several times and have a deep respect for the lad.

He's an all round top bloke who I hope to spend much more time with in the future.
>>
>>1021463

Because he's a fucking fagoot poser. It's all fake and bullshit. Doesn't even show useful skills. The whole fakeness of his celebrity bugs the shit out of me.
>>
>>1025248

Yeah but then he remarried
>>
>>1021463
He's a huge fraud.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.