[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aggressive Dogs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 15

File: dog-pack1.jpg (75KB, 628x429px) Image search: [Google]
dog-pack1.jpg
75KB, 628x429px
How do you deal with aggressive dogs when /out/?

In rural areas there are heaps of dogs in villages, many are stray; all are territorial.
They are really unpredictable, and many are unused to being handled.

If not stopped, they will follow you around in a pack where their behavior is more erratic and they are more aggressive.

Often this requires taking a different route or shooing them away
however they become genuinely dangerous at night, or when you are alone outside of town
Rabies is also a genuine issue here as well, so an attack doesn't need to be serious to be fatal.

The situation is further complicated by the fact that the locals just throw stones at the dogs when they misbehave or use a slingshot, but arn't pleased when YOU throw stones at their dogs.
Pepper spray is also illegal here, and combined with the attitudes of villagers could see me having to pay off some cop
>>
>>1020488
Sorry, you're about to get shitposted.
>>
>>1020488
Get rabies shots in case your hospital runs out of rabies immunoglobulin or doesn't bother to stock it because it's so rare in western civ, then you'll just need a booster. Small dogs are vicious and have horrible temperaments, always be ready to punt them. Carry a chisel or thick fixed blade knife to bludgeon and then pry apart the jaw of any pitbull that tries to kill you. Be calm or depressed around most dogs, most will behave friendly towards you or at least quickly calm down. Maybe carry treats in case that doesn't work.
>>
>>1020488
Charge them and they will scramble
Dogs are pussies
>>
>>1020499
well you can throw stones, act agressively, even pretending to throw stones works

but unfortunately this often results in the dogs becoming much more agressive and simply following you until they gain more numbers/courage

>>1020498
I really, really wish I got rabbies shots
but I had one of those doctors who tried to sell me everything he possibly could and I couldn't work out what I actually needed
>>
Eat them
>>
>>1020512
>I really, really wish I got rabbies shots
Are you serious, rabbies shots are not easy stuff
They have a lot of side-effects
Just have one with you and get it only after getting bitten
>>
>>1020514
they are also pretty expesnive! At least here in the UK when I got them they were like £90 a pop and you needed three shots. Even then all it does is give you an extra 24 hours before you need proper medical attention.
>>
>>1020580
There are rabies in the UK?
>>
>>1020584
No, but I like to go /out/ places where there is raybees.
>>
>>1020514
>A lot of serious side effects
All I got was a sore arm from a few of the shots in the series, it isn't a big deal
>>
>>1020488
Well, I live in freedomland, so I carry a gun for other issues (namely coyotes).

Have never had a problem with doggos, the few strays I've seen just want affection and I've seen exactly 1 truly feral dog, and it was skittish as fuck and ran away when I was still over a hundred meters out.
>>
Where is this a problem?
>>
>>1020642
A significant portion of the population is allergic to them (we're talking anaphylaxis and death levels of allergic).

Even those that aren't allergic run the risk of systemic muscle soreness, migraine, vertigo, long-duration nausea (72hrs+), high fever (104*F+), stomach pain, full-body cramping, and a laundry list of other shit. Many of which are legit medical emergencies.
>>
>>1020642
Quick rundown
>virus hits brain
>medicine has to go through the blood/brain barrier and into the grey matter
>its not really a vaccine for building up immunity but straight up antibodies that wont go away if not binded to the virus (aka get bitten)
>if you get the side effects like headache, nausea etc they may persist to a point to be considered chronic

There is also a risk off going into anaphylactic shock
>>
>>1020683
Eastern Europe, western Asia, the middle east, SEA, Australia, South America, and parts of Central America. Isolated issues in Mexico, Detroit MI, Flint MI, and basically anywhere else with a high concentration of Muslims or Africans as they have a culture that abuses and abandons dogs in large quantities and generally leave enough food refuse outside and easily accessible that they attract and maintain large packs of feral dogs.
>>
If you can, travel in large numbers - be it other people or other dogs. Having more allies on your side than the enemy is a universal deterrent.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (80KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
80KB, 1920x1080px
>>1020690
>possible side effects vs. certain death when bitten
pick one
>>
>>1020695
>suck up side effects that possibly include chronic headaches and nausea without real reason
>get bitten once in a lifetime(probably never), go to hospital and get the shot

Pick one
>>
>>1020694
Would my pillow-wifu suffice?
>>
File: asp.jpg (13KB, 449x449px) Image search: [Google]
asp.jpg
13KB, 449x449px
pic related
>>
>>1020488
The answer is to shoot them.

Just don't trespass onto someone's property and shoot their dog, Mr ATF, Ruby Ridge was a lesson of what not to do.
>>
>>1020488
kill em
>>
>>1020695
You are aware that the rabies shots can be given AFTER you're bitten, right? And that since there isn't a true vaccine, getting them BEFORE you're bitten isn't really all that effective or particularly wise considering how frequent and how severe the long-lasting side effects can be, right?
>>
>>1020691
"muslims or africans"
cause muslims are KNOWN to be required to have a dog. same with the BLACKS, right? Never the whites cause if we start accusing the whiteys, everybody just HATES white people, right? Fucking please, i bet your white trash family couldn't give two shits what their dogs do.
>>
File: 765.jpg (62KB, 599x616px) Image search: [Google]
765.jpg
62KB, 599x616px
>>1020512
>but unfortunately this often results in the dogs becoming much more agressive and simply following you until they gain more numbers/courage

as someone who lives in a large city, this behavior sounds eerily familiar
>>
>>1020690
>antibodies that wont go away
Of course they will
Antibodies don't last forever
They are made of protein, not diamond
>>
>>1020741
Yeah, sounds like sandpeople behaviour in yurop.
>>
>>1020713
I was not aware of that. Thanks for the heads up, Tyrone.
>>1020695
Thanks to you, too, Daquan.
>>
File: concealed-carry-habbit[1].jpg (116KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
concealed-carry-habbit[1].jpg
116KB, 640x426px
>>1020488
>How to deal with aggressive dogs
>>
>>1020717
So explain why roughly 75% of all areas that have feral dog problems in the entire world are Muslim, African, or both?
>all of Africa (which is ~90% muslim and 100% african now)
>all of the ME (which is ~99% muslim now)
>all of eastern Europe (which is ~70% muslim and ~20% african now)
>most of western Asia (which is ~70% muslim now)
>Detroit and Flint (which is ~40% muslim and ~50% african now)
It is the single strongest corollary factor in feral dog populations and can be used as a sole determining factor everywhere but SEA (which is growing in muslim population)

You also seem to be intentionally disregarding the fact I said Africans, not blacks. As in, people directly and recently from or still in Africa. Like the 350,000 first and second generation Kenyans living in Flint.
>>
>>1020771
I'm all to blame basketball players and peace preachers but those numbers make you look silly and gives a bad image of people like you.
>>
>>1020777
>but those numbers make you look silly and gives a bad image of people like you
..but they're true and accurate, and easily sourced. How does that give a bad image to anyone?
>>
File: World_Muslim_Population_Map.png (88KB, 550x294px) Image search: [Google]
World_Muslim_Population_Map.png
88KB, 550x294px
>>1020780
>>
>>1020488
>aggressive dogs
you are doing something wrong i can tell just from this. if a dog is aggressive towards a human off it's territory then something is very wrong.
>>
>>1020488
use bear spray
you use it once or twice you will have a respect among the doggos that lasts for generations.
they will hide at the sound of your voice quivering.
>>
>>1020744
Yeah they will decay eventually, but it takes sometime, you get the point
>>
If you bend down for a rock.. usually the dogs are smart enough to fuck off away.
If they do attack... whatever you need to do.. even take off your shirt if you have to.. but hold something between both hands.. for example your tshirt... Dogs are stupid.. they will in most cases bite at anything that is you.. hopefully.. you can aim this firmly held shirt towards their jaws.. once they start biting on it.. thinking they got you... That pretty much leaves it wide open for you to start kicking the fuck out of the dog while its jaws are occupied.
>>
>>1020717
You are delusional If you don't think niggers are the kings of dog abuse
>>
File: 1472738629529.jpg (152KB, 744x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1472738629529.jpg
152KB, 744x1000px
>>1020771
>>all of Africa (which is ~90% muslim
>all of eastern Europe (which is ~70% muslim and ~20% african now)
>most of western Asia (which is ~70% muslim now)
>>
>>1020795
>>1020781
>>
>>1020798
You do, of course, realise that this graph proves you wrong
>>
>>1020798
All those Muslims in eastern yurop...
>>
File: FUWJKPMAwaaxG.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
FUWJKPMAwaaxG.gif
1MB, 300x225px
If push comes to shove, strip down your overcoat/shirt, whatever cloth you have on you, entwine your fist with it, covering your wrist. Use it as bait for the dog to bite on it, it will instinctively do that. Same goes with sticks - if you have a long stick, stick it out and the dog will go for it first in order to disarm you. Kick it while you're in either situation. Rinse and repeat, dog will give up eventually.
If kicks do not work, use melee weapon as >>1020699 suggested.
When defeated, dogs will become more aware, just like humans, thus lowering the chance of aggressive behavior.

In packs, however, the bastards tend to get cocky. I'm afraid martial law is out of the question in this one - here we just gather the local hunters and hunt the pack. Dogs are animals. An aggressive dog is no different than a starved wolf.

Hey, pepper spray ain't bad against packs as well. Who the fuck is gonna come and nag you for spraying some animals for attacking you?

Stay safe from these cunts
>>
>>1020488
Aggressively ree at them.

Whip out baton like im about to dick down jennifer lawrence.

Depending on size and agressive level, unload the JUDGE. RIP poor mistreated creature.

If it is you or me it will for sure be me.

It's the way she goes.

I will try and just punt the ankle bitters. Trying not to injure them while showing dominance.
>>
A walking stick with a heavy end to it will be a good bet. If you can't use a gun the reach and heft will do you a lot of good. Most packs will scatter when the first dog yelps and won't bother you for a while because it's be like wolves going after a bear. The key is to make them know that they're the prey in a situation.
>>
>>1020713
Rabies shots post infection can be antibodies to rabies or the rabies vaccine
Rabies can take a long time to develop so the vaccine can be administered after being bitten and still be effective
The rabies vaccine is recommended for anyone who may come in contact with rabid animals
>>
>>1020580
they are very expensive, I can get them for like 100$AU for three I think

>>1020700
thanks /k/ haha
should have bought one of those type 56's at the market when I had the chance, but fuck are they heavy

>>1020713
but to be fair, 24h isn't a long time if you are in a remote area, it often takes me days to get into place with a 4X4

that rabies shot means I don't have to harter a helicopter

honestly the worst thing about rabies is that you have to seek expensive as fuck care even if the dog isn't rabbid, because you just can't tell

>>1020785
hate to break it to you man, but the dogs you know are trained housepets most likely

these dogs consider the whole area "their territory", and they are agressive because they are hungry as fuck and they eat meat

>>1020788
I need to get some, good advice though

>>1020792
>>1020816

this works to kill a single dog that's attacking you...but not a pack
and not if the dogs have rabbies
the reason they are happy to just grab your arm is because in a pack another will get your leg and three more will bowl you over
>>
>>1020809
Okay that guy was wrong as fuck (and so is that graph), but you do realize that places like Kazahkstan, Afghanistan, Bosnia, Herzegovenia, Slovakia, Kosovo, etc are all predominantly muslim, and all eastern Europe, right? Nowhere near "90%" but it's a majority.
>>
>>1020771
>You also seem to be intentionally disregarding the fact I said Africans, not blacks.
And yet you say African and Muslim n one sentence as if they are both ethnicities.
>>
>>1020840

It's not that rare for wolves to go after full size Kodiak, you retard.
>>
File: 1495434793943.png (234KB, 447x352px) Image search: [Google]
1495434793943.png
234KB, 447x352px
>>1020488
Don't look in eyes, if approached, make yourself look bigger than you are.
Wake your hands up above your head.
If its a dog that will hurt you but you know you are capable of beating it.
Fucking growl. Until it realises it's not as strong as you.
If you're camping in an area with wild domestic dogs, pee to mark your territory and they'll get the point.
>>
>>1020498

>pry apart the jaw

Terrible advice. Why would you attack the strongest part of the dog?

Hold your left arm out horizontally away from your body towards the dog and it will grab on to that. Then you've got a few options:

-kick in the balls
-gouge eyes with your other hand
-stab in the belly

If all else fails (and this is not a shitpost) jamming a stick up their anus almost always works.
>>
>>1020691

> Australia

Fucking kek. You're just naming random places, idiot. Dingoes are not wolves. "Dingo stole my baby" is a fucking meme.
>>
>>1020780

Kek

>Detroit is 90% non-white

Ok prove it, chuckles
>>
>>1021427

Also, I know this doesn't solve the rabies thing but it is a good stategy if they are definitely about to attack you.
>>
File: 2017-05-23 10.46.19.png (2MB, 1427x897px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-23 10.46.19.png
2MB, 1427x897px
i carry mace and a knife.
but my puppers usually just has to bark once to ensure our safety.
no dog would be stupid enough to attack her, because she is intimidating due to her size
she is a very friendly 135lb problemsolver.
>>
>>1021433
Post tummy
>>
If you can't carry a gun, carry a big walking stick.
Reeds/bamboo work too. The whipping noise scares them.
They will still follow you from afar though.
The only way to get them to stop is to kill them.

We used to have lots of feral dog problems in Southern Europe.
They liked to accupy roundabouts because where people could toss food at them.
You could tell the ones that were truly feral from abandoned pets because by the second or third generation they'd all become the same - medium sized, short haired and brown in color. Like a Belgian Malinos.

Not anymore though. Those areas have been taken over by monkeys.
They probably just ate the dogs.
>>
>>1021433
>no dog would be stupid enough to attack her, because she is intimidating due to her size
Thats not how dogs work buddy.
>>
>>1021441
yup if it was a male even the smallest male dogs would try to rip a few pieces out. but male dogs are very rarely if ever aggressive towards females. so the females are good at policing.
>>
>>1021441
to my experience it worked so far.
no dog attacks without a reason.
and feral dogs only fight to the death if they think its necessary.
they will rather bark and growl and mock attack to intimidate you.
also most male dogs will be non-agressive towards females. so a friendly bitch between you and a aggressive dog is always a good idea.
but the moment they try to bite her or me, there will be a bloodbath.
however one dog pushed his luck back in 2014
i was hiking through poland and we got attacked by a medium sized mutt.
like really attacked. turned out the asshole hillbilly owner trained it for illegal dog fighting, got drunk and then his dog ran off innawoods. some kind of stafford breed.
the dog went straight for her face without any warning and locked its jaws on her upper jaw. she was whining and growling for a minute until the fucktard released her and went for her neck. clearly a mistake. it bit down on her neck and shook like crazy. she just turned her head and bit of most of its hindleg at the hip and started to disembowl the dog.
i never heard her making noises like this she completely tore it apart.
lukily she only suffered a minor wound on her neck and and on her nose.
since then i always carry a knife and mace.
got 500€ damage compensation and the asshole had to pay for the vet bills.
>>
>>1020513
/Thread
>>
>>1020717
>Muslims hate dogs
>Dogs don't get neutered or fed
>Dogs breed like crazy and will eat whatever they can find
It's pretty simple.
>>
>>1021390
>category == ethnicity now
Could you possibly bait any harder /pol/ack?
>>
A can of wasp spray. Most of these have 20 foot range and can be highly accurate. The cans fit perfectly in a side pocket or water bottle pouch. If you see one charging at you, hose them between the eyes. Guaranteed to stop them without dealing with the effects of killing them.
>>
>>1021455
>to my experience it worked so far.
he was referring to your comment about size. dogs don't give a fuck about size dominance and aggression is more of a hormonal and age related issue. an older male dashhund can be a meaner son of a bitch than a young rottweiler and would easily dominate it.
>>
>>1021530
oh and usually a female of any size can easily chase off male dogs. it's extremely rare a female will not have her way easily. i suspect that guy is making shit up like a true sperger about his dog being attacked and the whole disembowel thing. i have seen dogs having arguments and even fighting it out a lot and it just doesn't happen.
>>
>>1020717
>b...but muh white trash
Everyone's laughing at you, Ahmed.
>>
>>1021427
>this
prying apart doesnt work. ever tried to get a dog to give you a toy, if he doesnt want ?
not gonna happen.
>>1021534
never been to a dogfight, ey mate.
that some nasty shit going on there.
have seen one an akansas in the 80s.
they dont just fight it out. they kill each other. and if 2 pitbulls attack each other. they bite and tear whatever they can get hold of, until one of them loses consciousness due to blood loss.
if dogs think they have to fight to death, they rarely show the typical behavior of dominace fighting, instead they will try to maim and kill as fast as possible.
>>
>>1021530
true, but if the dachshund decides to kill the rottweiler and the rotty doesnt feel like dying, usually the dachshund is the one that bites the dust
>>
>>1021212
>slovakia
0.1% of muslims
>herzegovina
no muslims, only croats and serbs

also, kazahkstan and afghanistan are not european at all.
>>
>>1021561
>prying apart doesnt work
their bite force is not that impressive if not measured on the tip of teeth. frankly a child can pry apart any dogs mouth with proper technique.
>>
>>1021561
>if dogs think they have to fight to death
yeah that's what i said it doesn't happen. i have seen countless fights (and participated in a few dozen) and it was more of a dominance showdown always involving males only.
>>
wear your plate armour to their den and scatter around poison meat
return later for pelts
>>
Where the hell do you live where there are wild roaming packs of dogs?

I live in appalachia as a mailman and while there are no leash laws here I see bunch of dogs near or on the roads but most of them just chilling.

I had one rottweiler grab my arm once I stuck my other arm near his throat since he would not let go, grabbed his tongue and yanked on it like I was starting a lawn mower and didnt let go. He soon fucked off and only got minor stitches.

Also the post office makes you carry dog pepper spray. Its won't cause any damage to the dog or you just get pepper spray for dogs if your that scared.
>>
>>1021709
postmen and dogs are mortal enemies for some reason. dogs go crazy to attack them (i think they are convinced the guy only lives to harass them) and postmen usually lethally afraid of dogs.

it's really weird.
>>
>>1021716
I thinking growing up with dogs has me like most of them, out of the hundreds i see on my route only the incident was the rott and now he doesnt bother me after the tongue incident.

There is another lady carrier in my office and she deathly afraid if them and wont even leave her jeep if she sees one she would rather beep the horn till customer comes out.

Im still a beleiver in dogs can sense fear and react to it in a person.
>>
>>1021747
>dogs can sense fear
that one is pretty obvious.
they don't even need to smell you they can see the hesitation and understand they have the upper hand in a split second.
>>
File: Beatin' stick.jpg (22KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
Beatin' stick.jpg
22KB, 340x270px
>>1020488
stic related.
>>
>>1021709
>won't cause any damage

Once I pepper sprayed a dog and the next day it was dead.
Later I heard from a neighbor that the owner shot him
because he was acting like he had rabies.
>>
I used to have steel toed boots for this exact reason.
>>
>>1020488
I used to live in a semi rural area and stray dogs where a huge problem, I usually had to shoot 2-3 per year. I had one of my dogs get attacked and injured so badly he nearly died. I've also had several encounters with wild dogs chasing deer through the woods, also shot several of them.
I know it sounds shitty but I wasn't gonna chance spreading of rabies or any kids getting hurt.
>>
>>1021898
KEK
>>
File: Dogg-rick.jpg (51KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
Dogg-rick.jpg
51KB, 650x433px
Stationed in Germany many years ago,
my barracks room faced out towards the Kraut equivalent of a junkyard.
Complete with a junkyard dog.
Dogg-rick was clearly trained to hate US service members.
When locals walked by he remained silent
but if a GI went down the sidewalk he'd bark at them the whole time.
If the pedestrian was non-white, Dogg-rick went completely berserk.
Even with the window closed his barking would keep me awake.
I was assigned the night shift so slept in the afternoons and early evening.
The last straw happened one day when I awoke to the most frantically insane barking ever.
There were two little girls in their Sunday dresses holding hands, too afraid to pass by the fence.
And they happened to be black.
>Dogg-rick Must Go.
I got a refillable spray bottle, put oven cleaner and paint stripper in it.
(meanest shit I could find in the supply closet)
After sundown on my night off I took a little walk with the bottle tucked inside my jacket.
I sprayed the dog point blank on the nose which totally enraged him,
snarling and biting the chain link fence, allowing me to empty the rest on him.
As I double-timed it out of there he was already coughing and rubbing his face.
Back on the Kaserne I slam dunked the sprayer into a dumpster and returned to my room.
It was quiet the rest of that evening.
But when I hung my head out the window and listened real hard I could hear a soft moan:
Ooooooooo... Ooooooooo... Ooooooooo... Ooooooooo...
His replacement never barked at all.
>>
>>1021952
Damn anon
>>
>>1020691
Moozlums generally feel about dogs what Jews feel about pigs. The Middle East has a feral dog problem because of previous civilizations.

Also, have you ever actually been to Michigan? Because there are random dogs wandering around some places, but they're typically pretty friendly. I've spent a lot of time in Detroit and Pontiac, and there's nothing dog-wise like you have in Mexican cities and stuff.
>>
>>1020771
Kinda pulling some of those numbers out of your ass, aren't you?
>>
Live in the first world
>>
File: ok now you are fine.jpg (10KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
ok now you are fine.jpg
10KB, 219x230px
in switzerland dogs ruin every hiking trip. stupid cheesefarts use bernersennen. they bark like idiots when you like 900meters away. passing them is always very uncomfy.
>>
>>1021952

You're still a cunt for killing the dog like that. There are plenty of ways you could have done it without causing prolonged pain and suffering. Bit of strychnine wrapped in meat, for example.
>>
File: 1489324224223.jpg.jpg (2KB, 110x125px) Image search: [Google]
1489324224223.jpg.jpg
2KB, 110x125px
>>1020717
lol is this bait? Have you social justice posters seriously been sheltered from how bad niggers are your entire lives. I invite all sjw fucks to come to Memphis for some cultural enrichment. Go into any BLACK neighborhood and you will find that aggressive stray dogs are very much a problem. However, 15 miles away in the WHITE suburbs you will find no such problems. Its almost like BLACKS consistently ruin communities with their total lack of respect for themselves and others. Hmmm really makes you think....
>>
>>1020793
all sjws are exceptionally delusional
>>
>>1020488

Toss them some jerky and they'll be your best friends. Why throw rocks and shit at them? What the fuck is wrong with you people?
>>
File: 1493540662182.jpg (96KB, 2000x1922px) Image search: [Google]
1493540662182.jpg
96KB, 2000x1922px
>>1021898
>>
>>1022228
>Strychnine, when inhaled, swallowed, or absorbed through the eyes or mouth, causes poisoning which results in muscular convulsions and eventually death through asphyxia.

Sounds really humane
>>
>>1022236
>File: 1489324224223.jpg.jpg (2 KB, 110x125)
grawl back to >>>/pol/ babby
>>
>>1020580
>Not going into a lifetime of debt for several shots that only costed the hospital 50 cents
This is the only thing I'm jealous of the UK
>>
>>1022799
What? Not even out fine cuisine and dry whit?

>>1020488
Just been hiking in France for 3 days, got """"attacked"""" on three separate occasions by dogs, twice by farm dogs that were all bark, came right up close and were going ape shit but nothing else, and once by some yappy little thing from someone's garden. The little dog was the only one that I thought was actually going to bite my. Thank god for walking poles is all I can say, gave the little shit a smack which did the job.
>>
>>1025530
you don't have to hit dogs you know... if you stop motionless they don't attack unless trained for and at an order. most dogs that "attack" people are actually threatened by the movement the human makes. just stop and stare at it until it goes away. so far worked 100% with all kinds of dogs.
>>
>>1020488
in chile, kyou can just mime that you have a rock and they will avoid you
>>
>>1020488

Shoot them in the face.
>>
>>1021952
>Kraut equivalent of a junkyard

So a junkyard then?
>>
>>1022313
Yes, feral dogs are the most amicable creatures, especially the rabid ones.
>>
>>1021952
kys welfare queen
>>
>>1020741
police? sounds about right.
>>
>>1022236
Can confirm the same. When i've done urbex in Chicago at the Brocks candy factory there were packs of dogs roaming the streets.
>>
>>1025581
it's a pawnshop full of nazi memorablia
>>
>>1025587
the rabid ones are actually quiet nice before the foaming and compulsive biting begins. that is why if a fox seems friendly and not afraid of you run the fuck away.
>>
>>1025542
I am well aware of this having worked with dogs a fair bit. This dog needed to be hit. I was there.
>>
>>1026076
yeah sure it can happen, problem is the dog does not take away the lesson you are hoping for from a situation like this. next person it sees it's going to sneak upon from behind for a bite.
>>
>>1020488
Baseball bat
Never got out without it
>>
>>1020771
Not only do you not understand the spread of the Muslim faith, but you've clearly never been to Africa. Do you have ANY idea how many white people there are? Shit, there are cities in Africa with a 90% white population. Africa isn't primarily a land of savages. Yes, there are apocalyptic places/countries, bur a huge amount of peoples' worst fears out there involve not getting their kid to soccer practice on time.
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.