[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do /out/doorsmen do in the summer in Texas?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1425693649778.jpg (238KB, 1599x900px) Image search: [Google]
1425693649778.jpg
238KB, 1599x900px
What do /out/doorsmen do in the summer in Texas?
>>
Fish.
>>
>>1019643
The same things I do any other time of the year.

>camp
>hike
>fish
>hunt
>>
Molest boars.
>>
>>1019711
Bears are pretty rare in texas.

Personally i fish, camp and a swim. Ever been to the frio river? When i was a kid we would explore all the little towns and rivers in the hill country. From the perdenales to the frio.

You could also hit up galveston or corpus or padre. You can easily be occupied for a week in galveston.
>>
>>1019852
>Molest boars.
>Bears are pretty rare in texas.
>>
>>1019852
Explain. I live in Houston and do not enjoy Galveston at all
>>
>>1019947
Explain why you do not like the FUCKING BEACH that you live 40 miles from? My guess is your a faggot an "ew the water looks icky"

But you could visit the strand. Or explore the history of one of the oldest towns in texas. Theres a 75 foot tall statue at 25th and broadway that i doubt you have any idea why its there or what it means.

Didyou know that the first time tbe emancipation proclamation was read in the south, it was read in galveston? From the balcony of a house you can tour.

Would i rather be in akumal? Sure. But galveston is great.
>>
>>1019999
Had to go to Galveston for military related shit in August.

Street thugs everywhere, constant small caliber gunfire and fire/ambulance/police sirens from 7pm to 3am, town smelled like rotting fish 24/7, swarms or biting flies large and dense enough to literally create shade, and everyone were assholes to everyone else.

Oh, also, Westboro Baptist was protesting something by blocking traffic the whole week I was there.
>>
>>1019643
>summer in Texas?

Stay indoors to take advantage of air conditioning.
>>
Sweat. Avoid sunburn. Fish. Maintain the deer lease.

Feel smug about being adapted to mankilling heat.
>>
>>1019643
Swim or tube
>>
>>1020023
The only active service """military""" in galveston is the coast gaurd station, and even that is tiny compared to tge main one in the ship channel.

The usace has a giant office there, but unless you are a medium to high level engineer officer you didn't go there. Theres an old marine base that is now a prison camp for delinquents next to the usace facility. But as far as i know thats private.

So i think your lying.
>>
>>1019999

I parked my car to go to the beach and my wife stepped on a dead rat as she got out of the car. Went to go swim and there was a Mexican family laying in the shallow waves where we were. I watched them use the waves to wash off their baby with no diaper on while the obese mom layer in the shallow waves like a beached whale, basted with the poo water she created from her child. We did tour the Bishops castle though, that was cool.
>>
>>1020444
Bishops palace. And yea it is pretty cool. I went to a wedding reception in its ballroom once, a kid from school related to the moodys.

I seriously doubt you stepped on a rat up on the boulavard though. Do rats live on the beach? Sure. But galveston has city services. Such as street sweepers.

Did you see mexicans poop in the water? Maybe. I've pooped in the water before when i was a beach lifegaurd. Shit happens. But you are bathing in more fecal material per cubic inch in 4 seasons pool than at the beach.
>>
>>1020451
The rat was in the beach parking lot. It happened. I know it's a poor way to judge a place, but what a terrible introduction.
>>
>>1019643
I go to New Mexico or Colorado.

Been /out in Tejas much of my life, but 150 degree nights have gotten to this oldfag
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.