[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you go /out/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: frog.jpg (38KB, 516x533px) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
38KB, 516x533px
Why do you go /out/?
>>
>>1019636
Because I like it.
>>
>>1019636
vitamin d

other than that /out/ is useless
>>
File: king.jpg (48KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
king.jpg
48KB, 320x240px
>>1019636
>go backpacking for 2 weeks
>get back to car
>amazed by the loving embrace of a car seat that was designed to contour the human body
After enough time /out/, every day in civilization is pure gravy
>flush toilet
>running water in kitchen sink
>a bed
>level spaces for cooking
I appreciate these things daily
>>
File: paradise.jpg (3MB, 2898x2094px) Image search: [Google]
paradise.jpg
3MB, 2898x2094px
>>1019636
I go /out/ because I went through a disease process that almost cost me my life, and I am stupidly lucky to be a live. So now I savor every blade of grass between my feet, every ray of sunlight, and every gust of wind I get to feel.

Once the world is almost taken from you, certain things become sacred.
>>
>>1019636
Because its outside
>>
>>1019636
Because I hate people and love animals, and it's a great way to be away from people and around animals.

It keeps me healthy, sane, and fed. The fact that I can do it cheaply is a major bonus compared to pretty much every other hobby.
>>
>>1019636
Becausd Im married.
>>
File: oh_what_a_busy_day_spot.jpg (1MB, 2352x1600px) Image search: [Google]
oh_what_a_busy_day_spot.jpg
1MB, 2352x1600px
To get away, to enjoy naitcher, fresh air, exercise. I think our /in/ lifestyles make us forget about the real world out there and we shouldn't lose touch with it.
>>
>>1019636
Take pictures of toads and pretend I'm in the last of us
I'm not autistic I swear
>>
>>1021080
protip you dont hate people

its like eating the exact same meal for dinner for years, youll hate it eventually
>>
>>1021039
Sorry to ask, but what disease anon?
>>
>>1021563
cancer
welcome to 4chan
>>
>>1021551
Okay let me rephrase. I'm sick of dealing with the bullshit of the general populace and sick of being in an urban area where I can't go 5 minutes without seeing people, even in my own home.
>>
>>1021574
Jesus Christ Anon wasn't ready for that.
>>
>>1021563
bad drug cocktail given by shitty psychiatrist = 3 years of life threatening withdrawal

>>1021574
>>1021755
>implying its possible to rustle my jimmies at this point
>>
File: freegan.jpg (130KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
freegan.jpg
130KB, 500x250px
>>1019636
Because when I'm /in/ I have a shitty job that stresses me out, and an unappreciative girlfriend who likes to blame the faults of the universe on me and I don't have the guts to say anything.

But when I'm /out/, I'm all alone, I'm just a human in nature and I try not to forget that.

Also I don't have any friends so you can't do too much else alone.
>>
>>1022023
Fuck that person, glad that your with us bro.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.