/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being a NEET and visit the outdoor world?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: man-324103.jpg (329KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
man-324103.jpg
329KB, 2000x1333px
I'm turning into a NEET, and it scares me. This board seems like it doesn't belong on 4chan, but I suppose that says more about me.
How do I stop this shitty NEET lifestyle before it gets out of hand? How do I do things outside?
>>
Find a hiking spot near you and just go for an afternoon
>>
>>1015167
No hiking areas around here. Only beach with dunes.
>>
File: IMG_0441.jpg (91KB, 1451x817px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0441.jpg
91KB, 1451x817px
Go play in the sand faggot.
>>
File: IMG_0439.jpg (1MB, 4316x2124px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0439.jpg
1MB, 4316x2124px
>>1015186
>>
>>1015156

Even if you go out into the woods, you're still a Neet. Get a job or go back to school, then you wont be a neet.
>>
>>1015156
I have been a NEET for almost 2 and half years now but I enjoy /out/ as much as the next guy.

What do you have around you? Woods, mountains, beaches? Just go anon, I mean I was never a /r9k/ tier faggot I just happen to have lost my job and being a lazy fuck so going /out/ alone ain't really a issue for me.

>>1015168
Then go to the beach, cunt. It's fucking great enjoying a couple swims in the afternoon, reading a book and listening to some sweet music.

But as this guy >>1015191 says you won't stop being a NEET just because you're /out/.
>>
>>1015196
I suppose that makes sense. Actually going out and breathing will help me get off my lazy ass and will be a first step to become something more than a NEET.
there's beach nearby, bit summers coming up and it will be crowded as fuck. Any tips?
>>
File: t20170510_202332.jpg (255KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
t20170510_202332.jpg
255KB, 600x600px
>>1015156
Go to your backyard and dig, gardening is rather theraputic, help giving me a sense of purpose as a NEET. Make survival game like ARK a lot more meaningful too.
>>
>>1015198
>there's beach nearby, bit summers coming up and it will be crowded as fuck. Any tips?
Well going to the beach alone is very socially accepted so you shouldn't worry about that. Just have some water with you and something to keep you entertained. Also try to go for a jog near the water for a couple miles, maybe do a couple dozen push ups and go for a swim, you'll feel great I assure you. And rub one off before you leave home so you don't get awkward stiffs every time you see them qts sunbathing in their tiny bikinis.

Really just enjoy yourself, the sun alone it's way better than stupid shit like animeshit or frying your head with videogames and such.
>>
Make friends
>>
>>1015249
easier said then done mate
>>
I second gardening. Home grown veggies help a lot on a NEET budget.

Or pack your bag and hit the road like I did.
>>
File: 44084818.jpg (125KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
44084818.jpg
125KB, 400x400px
>>1015156
1. buy a Mora (spell it: moora)
2. start batoning
3. share your results with us (videos)
>>
>>1015249
I've been trying for 25 years.

Anyway, OP, get a bicycle - I'm a manchild NEET and bike's been my best friend since forever for lonely /out/ings. I also walk da dog, but it's the same scenery everyday
>>
File: 1428463196137.png (456KB, 501x542px) Image search: [Google]
1428463196137.png
456KB, 501x542px
>>1015368
>but it's the same scenery everyday
>>
>>1015382
I'm not sure if I get you.
Do you imply that I'm like the Pigeon Man? I love my dog, and honestly it's the one thing that prevents me from moving out, but yeah... I wish we could visit new places everyday instead of same old walk in the park and checking out different nooks and crannies. It's not bad, because a lot of /out/ is in the mind, but I'm ISTP and routine kills my soul.
>>
>>1015401
I was implying that NEETdom leads to solitude and repetition, everyday is almost always the same.
>>
don't set off on some thru hike thinking it will change your life.
>>
File: asdf.jpg (39KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
39KB, 480x477px
>>1015414
This is true. Especially when you are surrounded by family of bullies. Well, I'm working on my career prospects, I think I'll be ready to start looking for work next month, then maybe I'll achieve some stability and quality /out/ prospects, and maybe I'll piece enough of myself together that I'll see some point in it all.
>>
>>1015314
No, making friends is really easy. You're just making excuses and wallowing in your own pity.
>>
>>1015481
>Especially when you are surrounded by family of bullies
I haven't experienced that anon but it makes sense. I just happen to spend lots of time enjoying /out/ by myself because my buddies are working.

I too feel the need to move on, despite living the comfy life desu, the only thing that sucks is the money otherwise NEETdoom life is pretty sweet if you feel good with yourself, which I do.
But as I said I have to move on, I have started applying to some jobs, I I land something soon pretty good, if not I will probably just spend some saved monies and travel throughout europe.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.