[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In a month i go to Kiev, In the Zone. anyone been there ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

In a month i go to Kiev, In the Zone.
anyone been there ?
>>
File: 1489068578168.jpg (185KB, 1920x1144px) Image search: [Google]
1489068578168.jpg
185KB, 1920x1144px
>>1015047
A NUUUU CHEEEKI BREEEEKI I V DAMKE
>>
Why don't communists like houses?
>>
>>1015129
>communism
>private property
Did u figure it out yet?
>>
>>1015047

Been doing a lot of research on the topic myself. I plan on visiting in three years.

I got almost everything planned except for a temporary lapse of thinking I have been studying Russian for two years instead of Ukrainian... if I remember to, I'll post maps and other info tonight.

You planning on bird watching or looking to go shopping?
>>
>>>/trv/
>>
I've been as a kid. It's alright. How come you chose kiev¿ What you gonna be doing there¿
>>
>>1015618
Everyone in Kiev will speak Russian. Unless you plan on going to Western Ukraine, Russian is probably more use.
>>
>>1016223

There is only one zone in Ukraine anon, and it's not in Kiev.
>>
yes was a thread in /k/
>>
File: 2.jpg (2MB, 1800x1345px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
2MB, 1800x1345px
but you wont see this anymore its all coverd upp in a giant hangar
>>
>>1015047

What the fuck are those commieblocks made of that they are still standing there after 30 years in shitty weather with no maintenance?
>>
>>1015047
I envy you, friend. I've only just started on my preparations to go, and I worry I may not make it before people begin to repopulate it.
>>
>>1016384
Concrete you simple fuck
>>
>>1016410
americans cant into concrete m8. majority of their houses is literally made out of plywood. some wind and that shit falls over
>>
>>1016488
Says the guy who can't afford plywood and had to use mud. Europoors can't even afford screens for their windows
>>
>>1016580
>damage control
>>
>>1016580
american """"""""banter""""""""
>>
>>1015618
visit chernobyl
>>
>>1016598
>>1016702
Admit it, you cut down all your forests to fuel the crematoria and now you have nothing but excuses about building with mud. Nothing to be ashamed of really, lack of resources also explains why your only meat is sausage or eurochild kebab
>>
File: 1438147518883.jpg (2KB, 122x125px) Image search: [Google]
1438147518883.jpg
2KB, 122x125px
>>1017150
>amerifat acts superior about his country's "food"

lmao
>>
>>1017150
It's funmy because you are not self-sufficient with wood and have to import it from Canada.

Have fun raising tax on it and bitching after it cost you more to build your houses, Jamal Tacoberg.
>>
>>1016580
hahahahahah
>>1017150
hahahahaahahhah

Continue to amuse people with your idiotism, the american kind.
Or end yourself
>>
>>1015106
yo, kompot is some tight shit. I'd follow that stalker

t. polak
>>
>>1017812
We aren't self sufficient at oil either but that doesn't stop us from driving huge vehicles at one third your gas price. Meanwhile you drive a scooter if you're lucky and the only wood you are getting is from the rapefugee center.
>>
>>1018413
>We aren't self sufficient at oil either but that doesn't stop us from driving huge vehicles at one third your gas price.
Do you think that's a positive? This furthers my idea that American "culture" is all just overcompensation for something.

And I can't comment on the fuel cost because I honestly don't care what it costs in praise God dollars, or how that converts into real money.
>>
File: 1494499371042.jpg (498KB, 700x784px) Image search: [Google]
1494499371042.jpg
498KB, 700x784px
>>1018413
Nice strawman, I have a camaro Z28 1984, you amerilard.

The most popular vehicule in Canada is F150 and second is Dodge Ram.

Our woodland is bigger than tour whole country.

Kys amerishart.
>>
Fucking LARPers. Kill yourself, OP.
>>
>>1018596
shoot in your face with an ak . you need this
>>
>>1018413
The gas prices in Europe are higher because the most part are taxes (which are used for eg infrastructure, education or health care)
And driving unefficent vehicles is a good thing in your opinion?
>>
Although this thread has kind of gone into another world I'll stick to the original question.

I visited Ukraine with my friends back in April this year. We stayed in Kiev for about 5 days and we did go to the Zone for 1 day.

Kiev itself is not too bad as cities go. A lot of very beautiful traditional buildings mixed with a lot of shitty commie blocks that are under constant repair. The Metro is absolutely amazing and is one of the easiest and most efficient transport services I have ever been on.

The Zone itself has been worked up a lot in the media and through films, games and books. I found the place amazing and it's definitely an out-of-this-world experience. However, it will not be STALKER at all. You will be on a tour bus (or mini tour van) and will be driven to a few chosen locations, such as some villages, Chernobyl, the power station itself and of course Pripyat. Once dropped off at these locations you will be able to walk around pretty freely and be able to take pictures and go inside many buildings (you can no longer go inside the buildings in Pripyat anymore unfortunately)

One of the best parts of the trip was the stop at the military radar base DUGA-1. It is a massive collection of huge metal pylons that stretch on for about a kilometre long! It's rarely talked about when mentioning the Zone, but it's definitely one of the best parts!

If you're looking to do anything else in Kiev while you're there then you should definitely go to the war museum, the maiden square and the citadel of the churches. There are plenty of other lovely sites around the city that there are plenty of signs to guide you and you'll find all sorts of stuff by looking online or at the leaflets in hotels and hostels.

I've got a few pictures that I will post when I get home later, if you are interested?
>>
Try the chicken, it's fabulous.
>>
go to the ATO
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.