[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vegan Survival

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1485944117476.jpg (71KB, 590x393px) Image search: [Google]
1485944117476.jpg
71KB, 590x393px
Hey /out/, I'm getting into the whole bushcraft/survival thing, but I was wondering if there was any way to practice or prepare myself for hunting and dressing animals without actually killing any.

I am willing to catch and eat animals in a survival situation and want to know how to do it, but ONLY in a survival situation, and not if I have the means to eat something else.
>>
File: 1485262276240.png (12KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
1485262276240.png
12KB, 500x294px
>>1014396
You will never be in such a survival situation, so it does not matter.
>>
no need anon, buy an edible plant book for your area (if there are edible animals there will be edible plants)
>>
>>1014396
>vegan
>survival
Pick one
>>
>>1014396
You can go buy already dead animals at a thing called a grocery store.
>>
>>1014396
Roadkill.
>>
>>1014518
This.
>im so healthy and glad i dont eat poison meat
>i know i get sick once a week but my immune system is so strong i get over it in a couple of days
>im in prime physical condition because of my god tier diet
>what do you mean i cant run more than 100ft before being totally winded and exhausted, thats perfectly normal for anyone
>honey? you know they rape bees to get that right?
>this stew i made out of dumpster tomatos and celery sure is bomb

t. vegans
>>
>>1015398
t. strawmans
I have no qualms with eating meat if it's for my own survival but as it stands I refuse to contribute to factory farming, or any kind of farming really.

I might start hunting my own meat but that will be far off in the future, I need a gun license etc.
>>
>>1014396

Start with fishing and cleaning them?

Should make the transition to fluffy mammals easier.

Start with smaller mammals like squirrel and bunny hunting.

Watch how to field dress deer, pigs and whatnot on videos.
>>
>>1015555
even outside of survival scenarios, hunting a deer is a million times more ethical than animal farming
>>
>>1015555
God you're such a fag.
>>
>>1014396
Hahahahaha
>>
>>1015711
thats a pretty faggy way to say that
>>
>>1015555
I have heard all of those things straight out the mouth of vegans, if you want to hunt meat then why the fuck did you make a vegan survival thread
>>
File: triggered.gif (133KB, 311x366px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.gif
133KB, 311x366px
>>1014518
>>1015398
>>1015711
>>1015781

>op uses the word 'vegan'
>a bunch of autists get triggered
When you grow up, you'll learn that much the world is subjective, and some people have different lifestyles than yours. Until then, try to contain your butthurt.

>>1014396

It's an interesting question, op. There's no substitute for hands on experience, but at the very least, videos and instructional reading would be better than nothing at all.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.