[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

S/K/OUT/ INNAWOODS THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: expedientfallout.png (1MB, 1600x1225px) Image search: [Google]
expedientfallout.png
1MB, 1600x1225px
post and discuss things relating to
>hunting
>camping
>kits and setups
>recipes
also post any infographs you have so that others can have them on hand later on
any /k/ and /out/ related posts/screen caps are welcome
>>
Posting this just incase infograph bro doesnt see the thread

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2ILpxMxNOBzZGxpNmtQQzBfWlE

Not mine, but the guy that made it I would do some serious favors for
>>
File: IMG_0892.gif (1MB, 192x144px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0892.gif
1MB, 192x144px
>>1008585
FEMA has free online independent study courses that anyone can take (and be certified in). These courses are also worth college credit and cover a wide variety of /k/ related scenarios including radiological disasters as per OP's pic.
>>
>>1008893
>tfw european
>>
File: Info_Legend.jpg (80KB, 638x419px) Image search: [Google]
Info_Legend.jpg
80KB, 638x419px
>>1008587
Hey, someone beat me to it! Thanks for sharing my collection, anon!

There's also a Mega link for those anons that are more privacy-minded:
https://mega.nz/#F!idIVWQba!0U7rggYZADJnUmLk0d9v3g

These links lead to the same library, and the library is updated a few times each year - so check back for updates every couple of months or so.

Also, please note that the collection is designed for the user to drill down to their task or problem at hand. If you're simply browsing you will find redundancies.

Enjoy!
>>
>>1008970
I dont want to be that guy,but man a lot of infographis are the same
>>
>>1009041
You must be browsing the SURVIVAL folders - yes, a lot of the material there and in the HOUSE AND GARDEN/HOMESTEADING folders are interchangeable. Like I said, it was made for the user to drill down to their task at hand so simply browsing will yield a lot of redundancies.
>>
>>1008970
>>1009044
The "bondage" folder is just repeats of the same three files, so clearly that problem isn't isolated to the "survival" folders.
>"Religion" folder is literally just r/atheism quotes about how theists are unscientific
>stored next to "paranormal" folder containing information on chakras and "magick"
oh, the ironing
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
Posted in the STALKER thread on /k/ a while ago, figured I'd ask here on out.

Building a STALKER kit so I can do the STALKER challenge. I'm a camping/hiking enthusiast, but I haven't gone camping in years (was a child last time we went).

I've got a good set of clothing down, but as for the kit I should carry, what should be in it? In terms of equipment. I've got the basics down; Food, Water, Matches and Lighter, Knife...

But that's really it. I'm not sure what I should take with me, or what I can leave behind.
>>
>>1009485
Link the stalker thing or just tell me because I have no idea what it is. Don't really browse /k/ and don't wanna dig to answer your question.
>>
File: challenge.jpg (1MB, 2048x1150px) Image search: [Google]
challenge.jpg
1MB, 2048x1150px
>>1009501
Basically, you dress up and LARP as a STALKER from the video games. You go out innawoods, find an abandoned structure, and camp either in it or near it for at least 1 night. /k/ being /k/, you bring a weapon with you, and ammo.

I'm mostly just wondering on advice on what other sorts of gear to take with me.
>>
>>1009509
For one night you could literally bring nothing but the clothes on your back. That's obviously super minimal but very doable. If you want to enjoy yourself I would probably bring tools for fire/an instrument/book/whittling knife/whatever. If you want to be warm and cozy at the same time bring shelter. There are a lot of shelter choices and I'm sure whatever is most accessible to you will suffice.
>>
>>1009509
>"How long can you be a hobo?(with guns)"
>>
>>1009436
most info dumps are trash
>>
>>1009509
also bring a PDA along and write a diary entry documenting the events that led to you being killed by bandits/bloodsuckers/snorks/anomalies
>>
File: 1491859141318.jpg (137KB, 680x932px) Image search: [Google]
1491859141318.jpg
137KB, 680x932px
>>1009673
Sadly no PDA but I'll bring a journal with me, and a digital camera.
>>
File: dogebag.jpg (229KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dogebag.jpg
229KB, 500x500px
>>1008585
>mkay use car as roof because you cant build a roof from plastic sheets mkay
>mkay cars serves as "fallout" shield
>mkay
>>
>>1009436
>sex folders are lacking
Hardly the most important part of the collection. And oh, SURPRISE - anon's not a sex guru! What a rarity on 4Chan! If my work upsets you that much, ignore it.

>"Religion" folder is literally just r/atheism quotes about how theists are unscientific
Guess you missed the sparknotes on the Bible, the German manuscripts, Hebrew Conception of the Universe, Zionism...seriously, did you even look through it or just simply saw that the first 5 files were atheist-themed infographics and ran with that?

>paranormal studies and occurrences aren't related to theology
Riiiiiiiiiight.

>>1009670
If it helps I'll keep them to myself from now on.
>>
>>1009509
>other sorts of gear to take
Stainless steel cup/canteen to boil water and/or cook; Water filter and applicable container to filter from (Sawyer Mini screws on to a standard water bottle); Spork; Headlamp; Cordage comes in handy; Sleeping pad/mat; Small tarp/contractor trash bags in case it rains; FAK/Boo-boo kit (include ibuprofen/aspirin and an anti-diarrhea med)

If you're not on the "Novice" difficulty and are attempting Military or Duty challenges, then you are somewhat limited given that milsurp gear is heavier. That said, if you do choose "Novice" just bring a standard backpacking rig.

I may have to try a few of these! I can't see doing anything above Stalker difficulty, personally. Bandit, Loner and Scientist all sound pretty fun!
>>
File: blyat.jpg (57KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
blyat.jpg
57KB, 900x900px
>>1009867
Best part is, /k/ tends to be a little forgiving, from what I've seen. If you just go out and do the challenge in the first place, and document it via pics, they won't care too much so long as you post pics. I've been told by many that those are more of guidelines, you're not absolutely required to fill them; e.g. If you have mostly milsurp they might be willing to overlook a store bought FAK or such.
>>
>>1008587
Wish I could download that to my drive
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.