[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sleeping in bushes thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: bushes-edit-451x300.jpg (62KB, 451x300px) Image search: [Google]
bushes-edit-451x300.jpg
62KB, 451x300px
anyone else have an urge every time they see a big growth of bushes to go inside and make a little stealth camp? My local taco bell has a really nice growth, I want to clear out the center and sleep in there, could raid the garbage can for food. There's something cozy and safe feeling being inside a big bush
>>
File: 1322784597002.jpg (18KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
1322784597002.jpg
18KB, 400x299px
I agree anon. I think humans just like being comfy. Same reason I like small cozy apartments.

Don't sleep in the taco bell bushes though
>>
File: 89011001.jpg (208KB, 1024x454px) Image search: [Google]
89011001.jpg
208KB, 1024x454px
We got thickets of mountain laurel all over and some of it is so thick you can barely see in and it's like a big dome. once you crawl your way in it's really nice and private. a couple times crawling into them as a kid i would scare a family of deer out of it because they would nestle in there. pic sorta related, best i could find on google anyway
>>
>>1006699
One day I was walking home pretty drunk with the lads and ended jumping on one of these bushes. Ended slashing my ear as result of it.
I hate bushes now, only trimmed.
>>
>>1006699
this is exactly how gypsies live

protip: it's not very stealthy, we can still see their stuff inside the bushes and it's annoying when they raid the garbage because they take garbage out and leave it laying around in the street
>>
File: bfa.jpg (659KB, 1200x1599px) Image search: [Google]
bfa.jpg
659KB, 1200x1599px
you can be pretty cumpfy in summer but things get pretty stark once the season chances. pic relatedish
>>
>>1006699
When I was a drugged up teenager too under the influence to go home I'd always take a nice nap in a good bush.
>>
I N S E C T S
>>
>>1006741
I N S E X
N
S
E
X
>>
>>1006743
PORCA DIO
>>
>not calling it hedge knight general
That's probably the only shot you'll get
>>
Cant do that here because of fire ants. Not to mention venomous snakes and wet ground
>>
>>1006827
have you ever put fire ants on your peepee?
>>
>>1006699
I used to stick my head inside the Christmas tree when I was a kid and pretended I lived inside of it
>>
>>1006699
>taco bell
>garbage can

As if Taco Bell isn't shitty enough food right off the counter.
>>
>>1006699
One word:
Ticks.
>>
>>1006699
>OP wants to sleep in the bushes by a Taco Bell and raid their garbage

Are you, by chance, a raccoon or opossum?
>>
File: oh_what_a_busy_day_spot.jpg (1MB, 2352x1600px) Image search: [Google]
oh_what_a_busy_day_spot.jpg
1MB, 2352x1600px
ßump
>>
hey this cool ground cover you don't have to mow moved into the back yard, this is excellent. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK8mJJJvaes
>>
>>1006699
>wants to be a hedgelord.
>>
>>1006903
Fuck me I wish ticks just didn't exist. I can remember back when I was a kid I'd just roam the woods without a care in the world, picking up God knows how many ticks along the way. But ever since I learned about the dangers of those little fuckers I can't enjoy being off the beaten path as much.
>>
I once found a homeless encampment and a bottle full of change in it. Didnt touch any of it and withdrew quickly.
>>
>>1011177
You really dont have to. Just search your body at the end of the day and in the morning.
>>
relatable
if i camp in a bush, i'm not raiding a goddamn taco bell dumpster for food though
>>
>>1011233
Either fuckers will simply feed on you at night or they will hide so fucking well that you may miss that one infected motherfucking piece of dungshit.
>>
>live in apartment in a nice part of Portland
>big beautiful rose bushes in front of the building
>every year watch people walk by and stop to smell them
>young men pick them for their girls
>ambulance outside of the apartment one day
>old homeless guy bought a big thing of Coleman fuel
>passed out huffing it in the rose bushes
>next week all the bushes were gone
>ask landlady what happened
>she said they were removed for liability reasons
That was when I knew I needed to leave the city. I moved into the country a few months later.
>>
>>1011177
Permethrin.

Bathe in that shit. Thank me later.
>>
>>1012552
fucking coleman ruins everything.
>>
>>1006817

>not hobo general
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.