[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for hiking buddies. I know Texas is a crappy place to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

Looking for hiking buddies. I know Texas is a crappy place to hike, but I'm looking for anyone near Waco.
>>
I'm 18, male, bisexual, pagan and libertarian. If any of those are a problem, I'm warning you now kek. I don't really care who you are, as long as you're a chill person.
>>
>>1006007
>male, bisexual, pagan and libertarian
You couldn't be more of a meme even if you tried. But if works for you then it's all good.
>>
>>1006002
Lets just face it. Gulf coast states are pleb tier for hiking. May I suggest taking up dirtbiking instead
>>
>>1006007
In 11 years you'll be a 29 year old male, asexual, agnostic nihilist...

>>1006035
This. I don't even like dirt biking (poor flag, plus medical) but I agree.
>>
>>1006002
Go to fort hood. It has thousands of acres.

I think civies can use it. Im a vet i can use it

You wanna meet up in davy crocket nf? Im not gay.
>>
>>1006002
Too bad you aren't in the Houston area
>>
>>1006059
Im camping in huntsville area right now.

R u a gril? Pls respond
>>
>>1006064
Sam Houston Forest?
>>
File: 1474618348349.gif (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1474618348349.gif
2MB, 640x480px
>>1006002
HA! I'm from West, bud.

I'm guessing you're a Baylorfag?
>>
>>1006075
Yea i am in sam houston right now but i will drive to davy crocket. Thats closer to waco.
>>
Sup, UTAfag /k/ommando. I'd be down but I'll be in Montana all summer.
>>
>>1006083
He'll no lol. Grew up in Elm Mott and family is from west.
>>
>>1006046
If I can, I'll check it out. And I don't care if you're gay or not. Just looking for friends who aren't pussies when it comes to roughin it.
>>
>>1006011
I'm nearly a dead meme lol. Not an SJW cunt though. Most people say I'm a pretty chill guy.
>>
>>1006083
Damn this gif :)
>>
>>1006035
I own a dirt bike, but I prefer hiking and camping. I'm not disagreeing with you lol, most places suck. I've hiked in Arizona, Montana, and I've stayed the night in a swamp in Louisiana (fucking abysmal)
>>
>>1006109
That sucks. My family owns a cabin in Missoula. Nice place.
>>
I'm a bit of a pleb so I use kik to talk to online friends. If you want to reach me it's clanleader30k. I was way younger when I made it and it sounded cool at the time...
>>
>>1006002
I'm interested but can I just ask a simple question, how rich is your family?
>>
I wouldn't say we're rich. We're working class and make decent amounts of money, but overall we're maybe right in the middle of middle class. I'm studying at TSTC to get my welders certificate and I've worked construction and on ranches all my life. Occasionally I save up enough money to go on a trip. My sister's dad is fucking filthy rich which is why I got to hike in montana and use his cabin.
>>
>>1006002
College Station here. Where do you hike up in Waco?
>>
>>1006299
I usually go out of town. Not many places here that are secluded. If I were to hike here, I'd just go to a park or a lake and hope no one was there.
>>
>>1006314
The best state parks are in the waco dallas region. You niggers are blessed with a hundred lakes.
>>
>>1006002
Texas is massive. There are places in Iowa that are good for hiking, so Texas should be easy to search for good spots.
>>
>>1006320
Not really, Texas is about 90% privately owned land.
>>
File: 1493606296131.gif (460KB, 352x240px) Image search: [Google]
1493606296131.gif
460KB, 352x240px
>This whole thread
>>
>>1006343
You are such a liberal fuckboy pleb.

Where do you live in texas i am certain i can find 20 milesof hiking within 2 hrs.

Huntsville state park, which is an hour from houston and about 2 hrs from dallas, has exactly 22 miles of trails. And it connects to the lone star trail which is 150+ miles.

Austin and san antonio are easy. Austin literally has a city park with 40 miles of trails. San antone i would recomend lost maples.

If you didnt get into any of the good colleges and are at texas tech, which is the only reason anyone would live up there, palo duro has an astounding 120 miles of trail.

El paso? Big bend.
>>
>>1006347
I go to big bend whenever I can, ya fag. It's a four hour drive and it's a bitch to get anyone to come with you. Plus I work and go to school so its hard to fine time. And yeah, I'm pretty liberal, but it's classical liberalism. Not that antifa bullshit.
>>
>>1006320
There are a few good spots, but the other anon is right. The best spots are where you'll get shot if you get caught.
>>
>>1006346
I mean you're not entirely wrong. I just said all that shit so if anyone is weirded out by any of it, they don't waste their time lol.
>>
>>1006042
I just saw your post lmao. Nah I'm pretty grounded in my religious beliefs. I'm an Odinist. As far as asexuality, that's a fucking mental disorder my dood
>>
>>1006401
R u a gril? Ill go "hiking" with u if unknow what i mean
>>
>>1006432
Nah. It says male lmao
>>
>>1006099
Not a milfag but I live really close to sam houston. There's not shit to do here
>>
>>1006575
Um, your rerarded. Huntsville state parknhas an excellent swimming lake. And there are like 200 miles of trails in ssm houston. There's like 40 different free campsites

Im just south of huntsville atm. Bring your sister
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.