[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else like to go /out/ in the rain? I love it because the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: SDIM3467_s.jpg (168KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
SDIM3467_s.jpg
168KB, 1024x683px
Anyone else like to go /out/ in the rain? I love it because the rain gives the horizon a beautiful grey veil,the stream thunders like a tropical waterfall,the sheep huddle together watching closely,the ducks enjoy their solitude and leisurely swim about,the wind blows so hard it can knock me off my feet and the rain hits my face like hail stones blasted from a shotgun in heaven.

Truly is wonderful to go /out/ in the rain. There's no one around,you're totally alone with nature and you see the powerful side of nature.
>>
File: 1467750493683.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
1467750493683.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
yes
>>
File: Schneemarsch.jpg (890KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Schneemarsch.jpg
890KB, 2048x1536px
>>1004622
This. I love rainy days or even snow and fog. It gets -15° in the winter here but it will be comfy if you wear the right clothes. I love it when it feels other-worldly and surely no one is around.
>>
File: Kalter Nebel.jpg (858KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Kalter Nebel.jpg
858KB, 2048x1536px
>>1005165
>>
File: Nebeliger Winter.jpg (854KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Nebeliger Winter.jpg
854KB, 2048x1536px
>>
>>1005166

Feels. Reminds me of all the hunting trips I went on as a kid in Indiana.
>>
I like falling asleep/waking up to the sound of rain on my tent. Very soothing.
>>
File: IMGP0822a.jpg (4MB, 3570x3650px) Image search: [Google]
IMGP0822a.jpg
4MB, 3570x3650px
Just abou tThe last photos I took in my woods at the end of last year before I moved. I love tromping around in the rain and dreary, bought myself a Frogg Toggs™ suit just for it!
>>
>>1004622
Nothing beats the comfy levels of being bone dry under a tarp in an English summer shower, sipping tea with a cracker
>>
>>1006747
>sipping tea with a cracker
>>
>>1004622
dude there is nothing better than making cover and sitting through a good rainstorm in the woods just smoking and thinking.

i get the chills just thinking about the sound rain makes when it hits the top of your cover and the smell that fills the air.
>>
>>1006887
Sounds so comfy m8
>>
>>1004622
Vertical rain like you get in the subtropics is fine. Horizontal rain? Kill it dead
>>
>>1004622
I've gone hiking with my friends 2 times and it's raining on both trip. The hike become annoying since i didn't expect it to rain rain, but the cold rain on the mountain feels good.
>>
File: image.jpg (912KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
912KB, 2448x2448px
Absolutely
>>
>>1004622
>>>1004622
>Nothing beats the comfy levels of being bone dry under a tarp in an English summer shower

Spoken for truth.

>sipping tea with a cracker

Faggot.
>>
>>1006967
Horizontal rain hammering on the cabin wall while the wind is howling. Roaring fireplace, cup of hot karsk in your hand, a good book and faithful pupper by your feet. The rifle it leaned against the door and the grouse you shot is hanging. A thunder can be heard in the distance, pupper whines and you scratch his ear.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.