[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ted Kaczynski info?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg (139KB, 555x414px) Image search: [Google]
Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg
139KB, 555x414px
I know it's a weird request, but a friend and I are planning on doing a weird roadtrip in a year or two across America, going to quirky counterculture places with weird history. I would imagine Ted may be a sort of a hero to a fringe group here, like McVeigh on /pol/, and I'm wondering if any of you guys knew where his famous plateau was? He said in his manifesto he was driven to violence because a road cut through it.

>The best place, to me, was the largest remnant of this plateau that dates from the tertiary age. It's kind of rolling country, not flat, and when you get to the edge of it you find these ravines that cut very steeply in to cliff-like drop-offs and there was even a waterfall there. It was about a two days' hike from my cabin. That was the best spot until the summer of 1983. That summer there were too many people around my cabin so I decided I needed some peace. I went back to the plateau and when I got there I found they had put a road right through the middle of it... You just can't imagine how upset I was. It was from that point on I decided that, rather than trying to acquire further wilderness skills, I would work on getting back at the system. Revenge.

ALSO
>I do not support Ted, Tim, or any form of terrorism in general. This is just for an interesting idea
>>
>>1003760
Not sure about the plateau, but it must be pretty close to his cabin. That's gone, but with the info on web and some brown belt google-fu, you can find his parcel. Check before and after 1983 on the nearby USGS topographic maps.
>>
>>1003760
>>I do not support Ted, Tim, or any form of terrorism in general. This is just for an interesting idea

chyeah uh-huh anon. you dont have to prove anything to us we know ur a terrorist already
>>
>>1003760
>not liking uncle ted
wat
>>
>>1003760
if ur goin to lincoln montana might as well stop in preston idaho and see where napoleon dynamite was filmed. Its not that far from lincoln and I mean as long as you are doin the whole rural white trash living in BFE thing u might as well amiright
>>
>>1003760
Hello fellow 4chaners. I am not the FBI. Please keep me abreast of all terrorist activities you have planned. Be sure to include your full name and current location when replying.
>>
Ted's an interesting guy. Write him a letter and go see him if you can.
>>
>>1003760
Read the guys manifesto, he was loopy but I swear he knew some shit

t. non American
>>
Was it the mkultra that made the crazy switch stuck?
>>
>>1003760
Sounds like the begging to House of 1000 Corpses
>>
>>1005352
The paragraphs about the 'power play' were enlightening
>>
>>1007323
mkultra was awesome
I would like to try to recreate it with better intentions than what the cia had

ted kaczynski's ideas were smart but he lost it
robert hunter the lyricist for the greatful dead is a genius

it's a shame we can't test psychedelics on volunteers without breaking the law
>>
heres some info:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLqrVCi3l6E
>>
>>1003760
a roadtrip to weird places in the US sounds cool but yeah, Anarchy fags are violent cancer
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.