[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: DSC_7174_1482.jpg (674KB, 1440x961px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_7174_1482.jpg
674KB, 1440x961px
Any tips on going /out/ at night? Im mostly interested in night fishing since summer heat is approaching if anyone has more specific advice.

Some questions I have
Bugs? I heard they're worse at night.
What light you recommend, I have a cheap headlamp that did well camping but maybe a lantern is nice too?
>>
>Bugs? I heard they're worse at night.
Have you literally never been outside at night before?
>>
>>1003668

Not him, but going out to pee at 2 am during Alaskan summer your dick gets swarmed with mosquitoes
>>
>>1003668
Ive never been bothered by bugs that much, but im asking if its worse by bodies of water specifically and how you all deal with it
>>
>>1003680
You ever jerk off while a skeeters on your peeter?
>>
>>1003702
Around where I live the mosquitoes only come out for about an hour as it's getting dark once its dark they are no problem
>>
>>1003740

No, but I did bust a load into the river during a salmon run.
>>
>>1003740

I prefer bullet ants for when I do that.
>>
File: 1275-Mandy's_Mouse[1].jpg (33KB, 519x344px) Image search: [Google]
1275-Mandy's_Mouse[1].jpg
33KB, 519x344px
>>1003663
I got an interesting one for you OP. Not sure where your based, but supposedly in some rivers at night giant nocturnal trout turn there head to feed on mice at the shores. So fishing might be good if you're into fly fishing rivers at night, which I'm going to try this week.

But as far as advice goes, I'd say know very well and be familiar with the location you plan to go to. DO NOT go to a location you're unsure about.
As far as headlamps are concerned, I'd say just buy whatever and carry lots of extra batteries. I've been told if you're going to buy a headlamp, buy the model that came before the new one because of price mark down and what not. And if you can, I'd recommend maybe the headlamps with the red light setting. Might spook the fish less.
And make sure you have your fishing rig set up before you go. Tying knots in the dark is an absolute bitch.
>>
Things you need:
• Bug jacket (L.L. Bean, Coghlan's)
• Dimmable LED flashlight as a minimum - one that has a red option is great for preserving your scotopic vision, something that can survive for a little while if you drop it innawater is a good idea as well
• Life jacket of course - drowning at night is statistically much more likely than during day
• Fire-making implement as a backup
• Burr spray if you live in burr or mountian lion country
• Clothing layers
>>
>>1003811
Why the fuck would you shit into a river? There's so many other fucking spots to shit instead of ruining it for everyone else downstream
>>
>>1006215
>>>1003811
>Why the fuck would you shit into a river? There's so many other fucking spots to shit instead of ruining it for everyone else downstream
Here you go, friend. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bust%20a%20load
>>
>>1006215
Why the fuck would you interpret "bust a load" to mean taking a shit.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.