[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Traveling /out/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: HFs_train_hopping.jpg (50KB, 641x427px) Image search: [Google]
HFs_train_hopping.jpg
50KB, 641x427px
Trainhopping, hitchhiking, trail wandering, bush walkabout, rubbertramping, sailing, what is your favorite way of getting /out/ there and why?
>>
>>1003300
Freight train conductor here, don't train hop. It's not pleasant to ride cars, you wont get anywhere interesting, and qualified trainmen get injured and killed hoping on/off moving equipment all the time. It's stupidly dangerous for the average joe.

Also, it's cringy as fuck:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWHh9W5IeBo
>>
>>1003572

Not to mention the hobo rape.
>>
>>1003574
I figured that would be in the plus column for the average 4channer. How else are you going to lose your virginity?
>>
File: IMG_2182.jpg (25KB, 480x262px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2182.jpg
25KB, 480x262px
>>1003577
Checkd
>>
Bike touring famalam because I don't have to rely on anyone else, it's legal, and people are generally more friendly towards it than other forms of cheap traveling. Plus if my transportation breaks down it is relatively easy and cheap to fix.
>>
>>1003572
Yeah its dangerous but no youre lying you absolutely find the coolest places from railroads

Dont jump on a train thats moving faster than 3 or 4 mph

There are ways to reduce risk, jack off.
>>
>>1003572
Honestly train hopping looks great in itself, it's just those nu-male faggots that make it look cringy.
>tldr train hopping isn't cringy, those guys are
>>
>>1003300
Canoe is my jam senpai. Best feeling in the entire world is a 5am sunrise, dead calm lake, fog on the water and no sound but a loon and your paddle breaking the water.

Nothing beats it
>>
>>1004789
hell to the yeah. what part of the country you from?
>>
>>1004789
>>1004857
Could you guys recommend me any decent, easy to understand bike repair books/manuals?
I do a lot of biking, but I have no clue about fixing it as I never had to, but it's something I really should learn.
>>
>>1004857
West coast.
>>
>>1003574
By or of?
>>
im a trainhopper and doing just fine.
>>
>>1006737
good for you anon
>>
>>1004862
Check out /n/.

I did a bike tour in Japan with a friend, traveled from Yokosuka to Kyoto in 5 days. If you have any questions I'd love to help you out.
>>
>>1004821

>tldr'ing a one sentence post
>>
Bunch of dirty diseased genderpunks dressing like rejects at a steampunk convention because they're too fucking stupid to get legal transportation.

But but but muh freedom!

You're not free you little cunt. You are tied to tour poverty.

I can get in my truck, and drive wherever I want. That's freedom.

You have to wait for a train, and only go where the train goes.

Stop promoting stupidity.
>>
>>1006923
But he can hitchhike too, and so go wherever you can go. With your truck you can't follow the rails.
>>
>>1004862

Find a bike Co-Op near you. Bring your bike in and the gear heads there will help you for next to nothing, as long as you're respectful and not completely retarded.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.