[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

River Country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: rivercountry_overview1976wdp.jpg (161KB, 766x510px) Image search: [Google]
rivercountry_overview1976wdp.jpg
161KB, 766x510px
Has anyone here been to River Country in Orlando and done some urban exploring of it? I'm looking into doing it because you can apparently just walk along the fence near Fort Wilderness Lodge and find it. I've been obsessed with it of late, I can't stop thinking about it but I've never been urban exploring before. Any tips? What is the worst thing that could happen if I get caught?
>>
>>1003114
>see that pic
>nostalgia activated
I'm going to be staying at Fort Wilderness soon
I will take a look
Thanks
>>
>>1003114
>>1003475
Don't do it. River Country has become such a coveted UE destination the last few years that they've got cameras and sensors everywhere. also ever since that kid got ate by an alligator they've got a no-bullshit attitude with enforcing park rules. you won't be successful and they might kick your ass out for being a shitcunt.

that said i used to go to River Country as a kid and it was awesome! looks creepy as fuck now.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170427-224623.jpg (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170427-224623.jpg
1MB, 1080x1920px
OP here, I've done some research and it's so close to Ft. Wilderness it's not even funny, just take a look at Google Earth. I was thinking that the best approach would be the little beach since it's less populated. But the BBQ place is practically right on top of River Country.

>>1003657 #
Do you have any evidence of sensors and cameras? I feel like if they are going to care enough to do that they might as well tear it down since they would have to hire people to monitor it. You think it would be more cost effective since the park is so small.
>>
>>1003726
Nah no ackchool evidence, just whatever I've read in blogs and rumors and shit. I guess you can risk it, but WDW is rife with security and only getting moreso, and they aren't the kind of company that likes accidents, bad press, and liability. In another 20 years Disney World might even be London-tier.
>>
I'm a girl though and I'm going with my sister so it's easier to play dumb, and I can wear heavy eye makeup as basically a mask and remove it later.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.