[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/out/ demographics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

File: Earth-PNG.png (979KB, 800x790px) Image search: [Google]
Earth-PNG.png
979KB, 800x790px
just curious where everyone is from.

>country
>terrain

Canada.
Boreal forest, prairie, and the rocky mountains.
>>
Data Miner pls go.
>>
>>1002563
autism detected.
>>
>>1002549
Nnssaa you already access all my data, you don't need me telling you that. Pls leave /out/ alone.
>>
>>1002571
Data Miner confirmed.
>>
>>1002595
>>1002672
nope. A long term /out/ poster. Just curious about the different places we all come from. I know we have a good amount of Americans, Canadians, Brits, and Europeans but I was hoping to see some exotic posters from places with jungles and stuff. I don't know what it is with the tin foil hat crowd and all the /k/ threads in here lately, but if that's the way it's going that's the way it's going. It was fun while it lasted.
>>
>>1003007
Native Caucasian reporting in. Exotic enough?
>>
>>1003007
>I was hoping to see some exotic posters from places with jungles and stuff.
Weew, so you dislike whites, that's it?

> I don't know what it is with the tin foil hat crowd and all the /k/ threads in here lately, but if that's the way it's going that's the way it's going. It was fun while it lasted.
Not fooling anyone.
>>
rocky mountain high
>>
Poland.
>>
>>1003007
Well fug.
Dads deebly goncernig
>>
>>1002549
United States
Ozark Mts., High
>>
north-west Germany
>>
File: New Zealand Flag.jpg (541KB, 1920x1056px) Image search: [Google]
New Zealand Flag.jpg
541KB, 1920x1056px
>>
Canada
temperate rainforest
>>
US, Texas, Cross Timbers/Oak Savanna
>>
>>1002549
>Finland
>coniferous forest
>>
>>1002549
UK, flat and boring fields.

>tfw want to move to the highlands but no work and gf probably wouldn't like it
>>
>>1002549
Romania
>>
Ouachita Mtns.

East to west mountain range.
>>
>The Netherlands
>Concrete and asphalt or polders
>>
>>1002549
>Chile
>Snowy mountains and virgin impenetrable forests

It's pretty good actually.
>>
>Norway
>Flat with mostly forest, a few farms and mountains on the horizon

Not that /comfy/ but it's ok, I prefer the mountains though
>>
Romania/Germany
>>
>>1003220
So if I moved to NZ, how would I get into hunting? What about the laws on camping, making fires, cutting wood, etc.?
>>
>>1002549
>Romania
>>
Central Alabama
Trees
>>
>>1003326
I am thinking about shipping my 4x4 camper van down there.
Possible to camp on beaches and surf fish ?
My spanish is about 25 percent.
>>
The Netherlands
Everything is flat and urbanized, there are no natural forests anywhere, everything is planted.
I want to leave this artificial country
>>
>>1002549
USA. Pacific temperate rainforest. Sea level to 14,000 some odd feet.
>>
>>1003326
one day I will die there.
>>
Germany, NRW (Sauerland)
Mainly a lot of forest
>>
New Brunswick, Canada

>Mixed deciduous and evergreen forestation, small pockets of cedar swamps and marsh, blueberry barrens, and a rocky North Atlantic coastline.

>mostly a rural lifestyle based on logging and fishing. No large cities, architecture is predominantly colonial, Victorian/Edwardian, and château style. Poorest province with lowest average household income ($59,000)

>English and French speaking province, high rate of bilingualism, both languages often spoken in unique accent (Anglo Maritime accent and Acadian French accent). Birthplace of Chiac, a mix of French and English (with a touch of Amerindian) that is increasingly common among youth. This area was the heart of Acadia and the Cajuns of America came from here originally. Their food, culture, and music are very similar to ours.

>Province is 95.7% white, almost entirely French and British/Irish and 2.5% Amerindian mostly of the Mi'kmaq and Wolastoqiyik tribes. You could live decade here without ever seeing a black or Asian person and a lifetime without ever seeing an Arab, Indian, Jew, etc. A bit insular as a result, but also one of the safest places anywhere on earth. Mostly old families, a look at the local loyalist cemetery from the late 1700s and a high school yearbook from today would show mostly the same surnames.
>>
File: 1479181758374.jpg (2MB, 1576x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1479181758374.jpg
2MB, 1576x2000px
>>1002549
>>
>>1003074
>>I was hoping to see some exotic posters from places with jungles and stuff.Weew, so you dislike whites, that's it?
>the absolute state of /pol/s persecution complex
>>
>>1005187
>lowest average household income ($59,000)
>£33,000 is the poorest region
where I am I would love to earn that
>>
>>1005420
That's the average household income and the average household size in NB is 2.3 persons. It's also from 2012, according to Workopolis the current average personal income in NB is now $44k, still the poorest in Canada but up quite a bit from 2012 (if the data is reliable). However, the larger incomes are predominantly found in the few urban areas and it's also very expensive to live here.
>>
File: IMG_4660.jpg (406KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4660.jpg
406KB, 750x1334px
Phoenix AZ. Sonoran desert. Just took this rabbit 2 days ago with this Stevens shotgun from the 1930's. Had to watch out for mountain lions, bobcats and javelina out there. Ate the rabbit legs with my own recipe. Butter, steak seasoning and rosemary wrapped in tin foil on the grill. Delicious
>>
>>1002549
>sweden
>mountainous forest with a bunch of small lakes
>>
>>1002549
Macedonia (FYROM)
urban
>>
>>1002549
Central Norway, coniferous forests, small lakes and sea shore. Only thing to complain is that there are to many people /out.
>>
>>1003307
Not far from >>1003195
>>
File: home sweet home.png (4MB, 4136x1135px) Image search: [Google]
home sweet home.png
4MB, 4136x1135px
best coast
>>
Canada, muskoka area
>>
>>1002549
United States, Los Angeles
Stripmalls and pavement
>>
File: map_lv.jpg (56KB, 781x549px) Image search: [Google]
map_lv.jpg
56KB, 781x549px
N/E europe, Latvia, Broadleaved and boreal forests, lot of lakes, rivers and swamps. Country is 50% forests. Not many people so going /out/ is really enjoyable and quiet. Most of teritory is untouched wildlife
>>
>>1006438
>>
>>1003257
Norfolk?
>>
>>1002549
France
Central european forest
>>
File: IMG_0012.jpg (277KB, 1886x814px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0012.jpg
277KB, 1886x814px
North Dakota, USA

The east is mostly flat farmland with the occasional patch of woodlands. Lots of glacial lakes scattered around as well.
Out west, it starts to get increasingly rugged until you reach the Badlands. It's absolutely beautiful out there. Very prehistoric looking.

Too bad I'm in the Army and got stationed in Louisiana. Not a fan of this hot, humid, mosquito infested swamphole.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.