[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homeless General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 62

File: ETQUwsJ.jpg (130KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ETQUwsJ.jpg
130KB, 800x600px
Vans, camping, dumpster diving, train hopping, anything and everything homeless
>>
>>1001857
>zero content post

What else is to be expected from a zero content human?
>>
>>1001866
I've got all kinds of content. Living out of a car for 2 years now. Any questions, ask away
>>
Experience with semi flexible solar panels? Id like to fit a 100w panel and a split charger between alternator and panel. I am electrically illiterate
>>
File: 3d28rope_noose-229x300.jpg (10KB, 229x300px) Image search: [Google]
3d28rope_noose-229x300.jpg
10KB, 229x300px
Best tip for homeless
>>
Haaaa

Cold and smelly

Haaaa
>>
>>1001924
ok iam curious ill start:

whats your lifestyle?
where do you get money?
whats your monthly budget be honest?
your future plans?
>>
File: soft and moist night of sleep.jpg (84KB, 640x656px) Image search: [Google]
soft and moist night of sleep.jpg
84KB, 640x656px
>>1001924
How do you pay for your LARPing ?
which one is it
A) dead weight on society and begging exploiting generosity of others
B) criminal scum, stealing, fraud, drugs,
C) daddy's trust fund provides pocket money
D) lie about being a blogger, artist with self sustaining income
E) none of the above i'm roleplaying in my mom's basement.
F) mooch of friends that feel kinda sad for you that you are 31 and going nowhere in live, but letting you stay for a few days is a good deed. Afterall you're a childhood friend, and you always tell the same stories of your youth, but you never moved on. you get a bit of gas money and homemade food as reward for leaving after overstaying your welcome.
>>
Vanlife is not homeless life
vanlifers travel and camp and dont beg on the fucking streets and drink in public and piss everyone off in general

Do not mix the two in one thread
>>
>>1001924
Was in a car for a few months.

Where do you shower?
Jackoff?
Brush teeth?
get food?

how long do you plan on being homeless?

Are you making any money?
>>
>>1002017
Oh really faggot?
Then why are there vanners at every truckstop and rest area with cardboard signs and gas cans?
Surely they make an income as they're the poetic vagabond of American lore, right? Everything is just peachy, and they're not just traveling scabs.
>>
>>1002107
>>1002107
If you beg with a sign , you are a homeless.
Vanlifers never ever beg and many own homes they rent out to support their travel
DO NOT MIX
>>
>>1002109
Oh you mean like a caravaner or an RVer. Gotcha, you must be in your late 60s and retired then.
>>
File: 4.jpg (174KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
174KB, 1280x960px
>>1002131
No like this

https://www.youtube.com/user/errolprowse

Have you really never googled vanlife?
>>
>>1002109
If you live in a vehicle you are homeless
Anyone who doesnt believe that is absolutely fucking retarded. Being some old white guy with enough money to park at KOAs instead of Walmarts does not magically make you not homeless
>>
>>1001942
Don't you just run a cable from the alternator to an inverter and run the solar panel cables to the inverter then you're set? Might need a bigger alternator though.
>>
>>1002164
>Being some old white guy with enough money to park at KOAs instead of Walmarts does not magically make you not homeless
Actually it does.
Homeless means destitute in any reasonable common parlance

If you live in an RV and have 100k in the bank, no one is calling you homeless accept as a joke
>>
File: hobos.png (78KB, 800x1500px) Image search: [Google]
hobos.png
78KB, 800x1500px
Ever noticed how salty /out/ gets when you talk about hobos? I noticed.
>>
>>1002201
It's the /out/ equivalent of wagieposting. Incredibly how many people still take the bait.
>>
>>1002166
Solar panel goes to solar controller then to battery. This could an extra battery(house battery) or the regular starting battery. House battery does not need to be tied to starting battery but if it is you need an isolator. Solar controller is necessary for keeping battery at proper voltage.
>>
>>1001857
Planning on buying a sprinter van and converting it to live in it.

Is it feasible to put a shower/toilet in a van?
>>
>>1002210
Solar charges battery when possible(sunny)/if needed(car not running). When you start car alternator takes over charging whatever battery you were using, whether starting battery or house battery.
An isolator keeps you only discharging the house battery and not the starting battery. Once You start the car isolator connects battery so the alternator can charge both.

Ideally the house battery is a deep cycle because you can only discharge a starting battery down to 50%.

Of course an inverter is required if you want to get 110v out of this 12v system.

Lighting entertainment and fridge can be done with 12v as well as some power hungry heating. Think over the road truck driver market.
>>
File: export.jpg (1MB, 4896x3264px) Image search: [Google]
export.jpg
1MB, 4896x3264px
I'm not permanent van dweller but I use it as a base vehicle for my inna adventures,, this is where I'm at just now, I've started overlaying 10mm foam (adhesive backed) insuation. I'll then line the ply panels and put them back over the whole lot. Should be good for our mild winters
>>
Why can't people handle the thought of living without a permanent residence? It's just long-term camping.
>>
File: export-2.jpg (1MB, 3264x4896px) Image search: [Google]
export-2.jpg
1MB, 3264x4896px
>>1002227

Starting on the foam.... It's a ball ache to edge it cleanly
>>
>>1002214
You can use a casset toilet stored somewhere and use a makeshift shower composed of standing in a short tub, shower curtain, and camp shower.

Or you could go all out and install fresh, grey, and black water tanks. Install plumbed toilet. Install electric water pump for shower.

Depends how much money and effort you want to spend as well as if you want it to take up permanent floor space.
>>
>>1002228
I mentioned that I was planning on buying a van and converting it to live in it to my gf and she freaked out (we don't live together). She said it was really, really weird and even though I said it with good humour she started getting angry and "genuinely freaked out" about it
>>
>>1002228
Its fine as long as you have a way to differentiate yourself from homeless people.
No one wants to have a homeless person in the area if they can help it.
>>
What's a reasonable amount of money to save up before hitting the road, assuming I'm planning on a relatively minimalistic setup? Obviously it depends on how much you plan to depend on the luxuries of society, so lets say I plan on spending money only on food/water.
>>
>>1002240
So, I guess you see a major distinction between bums living on the street and people who just don't happen to own a house or land? I would preferably just be living like any other person would when on a camping trip or road trip, but with as little expenses, responsibilities, and baggage as possible. Honestly there wouldn't much point to being homeless if you plan to just sit on the city streets and do nothing interesting. Might as well just become a NEET, it's safer and cleaner.
>>
>>1002103
Had a homeless guy that lived in his trashed out car in the parking lot at my job (walmart). Walmart wont hire him at first. He got a job at the in store subway for a few months then try again and walmart hired him. They had him work in the deli.

>Made money at subway then walmart
>Took axe showers and wiped himself down in the family bathroom. He also shaved and brush his teeth in there.
>Got food from work.
>Blew his money on pokemon cards, the new3ds, 3ds games, cell phones, a laptop, and cheap walmart brand electronics.
>Dated ugly girls at work and used them for their car, money, food, and sex.
>Sometime later he got an apartment, got rid of his shitty car and got a bike, he still didnt take a bath at all still, and he ate spray on butter on cheap walmart bread.
>3(ish) months later he got fired after getting his apartment.

The guy only worked like a year, fought with everyone, stunk, blew his money on stupid shit, hitted on jailbait, thought he knew everything, and went on for hours about his life on how everything wasn't his fault and "poor him" typed of shit.
>>
>>1002252
I can't understand people who waste money recklessly and fuck everything up, a years worth of minimum wage is enough to keep a smart person alive for life.
>>
>>1001857
inb4 "wagecucks" "boxlife" "i get so much pussy on the road".

This thread is cancer, can the crusties get their own containment board already?

Fuck me.
>>
>>1001857
Just saw the corpse of a homeless dude in front of the Union Square macy's

I'm sure he would have agreed with all the "the hobo life is best" anons!
>>
>>1002258
>7.25 x 40 x 52 = ~15k
>smart person can live the rest of their life off of this
Nigga my rent is $350/mo I couldn't last 4 years off of minimum wage and that's pre taxes.
>>
>>1002272
you're the fucking cancer, asshole.

this isn't YOUR board, if it doesn't interest you then don't fucking read the thread, instead

>whine whine whine

I'm not even a homeless anon
>>
I love how these mentally ill junkies in denial think that these threads upset or bother normal people.

We are making fun of you. It's amusement.

Shit, sometimes I make the homeless general thread just to see some idiots brag about being idiots.

Makes me warm and fuzzy inside.
>>
>>1002183
You're an idiot.
>>
>>1002337
A home is not a particular type of housing. A home is more of an abstract idea.

When you are homeless it's because you have lost functionality to the point that this abstraction is no longer effective.

Gtfo.
>>
>>1002312
You honestly just seem insecure and desperate.
Even moreso than some of these mentally ill faggots play hobo.
>>
>>1002362
Of course I do :^)
>>
>>1001984
I travel around my area a lot (midwest)
I get money from a job at a hospital. I only work one 12 hour shift a week, I'll pick up a day if I need the money. Also I'm working on web development in my freetime.
Food = 60 a month. Gas = 80-100. Occasional car part 50-100. If I had to guess, I total around 300 spent every month. Make about 600 a month
Plans are to get better at front end development and make more money from it. Or buy a house and fix it and rent it out.

>>1001988
Work a normal job, because its not that hard.

>>1002103
Shower at the gym. Not to brag, but I'm way more in shape than what I used to be
Jackoff everywhere
Brush teeth at gym or in car with a spit bottle
I usually keep food in my car. But I'll go out to eat maybe 3x a week
I work 1 day a week and pull in 600 a month
I plan on it indefinitely. I've had apartments and hated that I owned a couch and a desk and had to move that shit everywhere. Now I can grab a backpack and have most of what I need
>>
>>1002214
I don't think its worth it. I just have a national chain gym membership. But anything is possible if you have the time and resources
>>
>>1002235
Mine was like that too. Luckily we broke up
>>
>>1002273
He must have been doing it all wrong.
>>
How do you guys shite innavan?
>>
>>1002400
Obviously didnt frogpost on a hungarian kebab lovers board enough!
>>
>>1002396
>"Food = 60 a month"
>>Goes out to eat 3x a week
>>
>can't share my train hopping shenanigans with out because of a few irritated posters driving out the vagabonds, tramps, hobos and travellers
>still enjoy /out/ nonetheless
>>
>>1002406
In a bucket, or in the Walmart bathroom.

Are you really asking how to shit? Can you not figure it out yourself?
>>
>>1002337
Not an argument.
>>
>>1002109
Damn yo that sounds like a good idea
>>
>>1002421
Mc donalds dollar menu orders two items
>>
That's Donovan the Cherry Astro Van OP haha.
>>
File: homeless_screeching2.jpg (74KB, 615x314px) Image search: [Google]
homeless_screeching2.jpg
74KB, 615x314px
>>1002434

Please post. I'm hoping to invest enough to make around $6000 a year. Then I'll finally enjoy the pleasures of being without responsibilities.
>>
>>1002601
>$6000 a year

Is that how much it costs to live in a van down by the river?
>>
>>1002421
life is cheap if you're only pretending
>>
>>1002601
NO OUT IS NOT SHAKE VAGABON HAND
>>
I'll give $5000 to the first one of you homeless people to eat one of your fingers

$2500 for a toe
>>
>>1002601
$6,000 a year is not terribly difficult on something like $60,000.
Some REITs pay out that amount just in dividends.
>>
>>1002601
I spend maybe 2k a year on needs, maybe
>>
>>1001857
I got some fresh inspirational pictures!
>>
>>1001857
Maybe one more... Just because its so romantic.
>>
>>1002822
Show me any post where any bum who posts here advocates living like that
>>
>>1002896
You dont have to advocate for this, it's simply the end of the line for some hobros. Don't act like it isn't true.

No one advocates for drug addiction and living in squalor, yet it somehow happens quite frequently.
>>
>>1002820
>>1002822
I don't get it why do you think homebums that never work do anything other than smoke crack shoot dope or drink post ITT
>>1002601
inb4 you need money to make money as the other anon said with 60k 6k is pretty simple since its just a 10% gain
one could read into forex and just "play" around with 10k rather than 100k each pip would be worth a dollar play it small never do deeper than 50k 10 pips a day can net you 10-50$ only problem is taxes
>>
>>1002312
I'm sorry do I know you?
>>
>>1002811

I'm close to twice that.
Tags, Insurance and Inspection fees total up to €2 a day
I spend an average of €4 a day on food and that includes one whole chicken a day.
The rest are spent on diesel, and other necessities.
>>
Thought about picking up an RV, loading up my fishing gear and my bikes, and just living on the road. I could use my Mom and Stepdad's address as a mailing address if I needed to and I'd be fine.
>>
>>1002943
RVs are dumb. But good plan otherwise.
>>
Which one of you fags is this?

>>>/o/17095888
>>
>>1002944
I want the space and shit for my two hardtails and to be able to set up a small fly tying station and having a stove and a bed doesn't sound too bad.

I'm medically retired from the military so I make enough to live how I want now.
>>
>>1002955
>two hardtails
why like I get it if you had a DH and XC but two hardtails is retarded unless you're dating someone
>>
>>1002961
26er and a 27.5

I couldn't bear getting rid of my 26er. It's been too much fun.
>>
>>1002961
I also have a full suspension Enduro bike but I keep it with my Stepdad and tend to only ride it out in Colorado.
>>
>>1001984
>>1002103
Not him, but..
>whats your lifestyle?
Hitching, traveling around the US, pretty much doing whatever seems like fun.
>where do you get money?
Seasonal work.
>whats your monthly budget be honest?
Varies widely. Sometimes I'll hang out in the woods fishing and have nothing to spend money on for moths at a time, other times I'll hang around cities and spend more than I should on starbucks and fast food.
>your future plans?
Currently looking into buying a house in a college town and renting out the rooms to students.
>Where do you shower?
I mostly just do a lot of swimming in lakes and rivers.
>Jackoff?
I nofap when I'm on the road.
>Brush teeth?
Wherever I am when I wake up/bed down.
>get food?
When it's not fish and forage, I go to grocery stores like everyone else.
>how long do you plan on being homeless?
Until I get bored of it or die, whichever comes first.
>Are you making any money?
Not at the moment, but yeah, enough.

>>1002109
>If you beg with a sign , you are a homeless.
Actually, about half the panhandlers I've met have apartments and just look homeless because it gets more pitypay.

>>1002214
I've seen it done successfully, but unless you're parking somewhere with a water hookup and want to throw down for an in-line heater, it doesn't seem worth it.

>>1002243
>reasonable amount of money to save up
Depends on what you're doing. If you have a vehicle to pay for or any bills like cellphone or god forbid credit, you'll need a lot more than if you just buy fishing tackle and rice.

>>1002248
>>1002273
>>1002312
There is a pretty big distinction, but there's also sometimes overlap. There's bums who have homes, bums that are homeless, travelers who work intermittently, and travelers who also bum. There's also hippy crafters who like to sell stuff off of blankets on the street corner, sometimes they have apartments and make more than I do when I'm working; you really can't tell just by looking at someone what their situation is.
>>
>>1002235
Tell that birch to fuck off. My wife and I live in a van and travel and rock climb and it's ducking awesome. Just work a few months and save dat money.
>>
Everyone seems to have differing definitions of bum
A bum is a destitute person who panhandles
>>
>>1002992
No, a bum is a person who panhandles. They don't have to be destitute, they just have to beg.
>>
>>1002955
Consider a box truck or a high roof van instead.

RVs are designed to sleep and accomodate multiple people. The interiors don't make sense for a solo person.
>>
>>1002396
Yeah I bet your credit score isn't anywhere near good enough to get a house you dumb cunt. There are also rules that prohibit you from buying one without a significant down payment. The bank is going to look at your life style and laugh at you.

You're either fantasizing or lying straight out
>>
Living in an E250 for almost a year and a half now in Texas. Paying it down with a job. Almost payed off. Probably going to save up and fix my low miles chevy in storage up that I just got back from my wife. It has a differential or tranny problem. The van has enough miles to literally have drove to the moon and on its way back but it runs fine. Going to save up for property and debating on becoming an electrician or staying at my comfy job with pretty good benefits. Eventually I'll get a trailer on the property to live off of when I get the property. I'm done with financing though.

Conversions on making the van more liveable are slow and steady. I tend to keep it low key and park in public. I don't like opening the bay doors to work on it unless I'm somewhere private. I got an extra inline battery a bed and some insulation up finally. I'd love to get AC somehow but unsure how to do that. Trying to reinforce the van from break ins because it's already happened so I'll probably get an alarm and padlock the bay doors to reinforce. Finally got a fire arm in case I need it or finally decide to check out. Whichever happens first. My laptops keep dying so I gave up on them. My cell phone plan is unlimited with 5 gigs of hot spot though. I may get another sometime.

Idk that's where I'm at. Oh and I shower and shit at the 24/7 gym. Piss in bottles. Eat mostly beans and pork.
>>
>>1003018
Wut year is the van? Miles? 4.6L?

Those old Ferd 4.0 V6's and 4.6L V8's run fucking forever with minimal maintenance. I have seen so many with 250k+ and still going strong.
>>
>>1003011
Lets say your baseless assumptions are true and he has no money for a downpayment, low credit rating and doesn't qualify for a loan because he doesn't work full time or whatever excuse you want to come up with.

There are still other ways he can buy a home.
1) Vendor finance is a thing
2) A relative can co-sign his loan
3) A "fixer upper" house can cost $20k or less.
>>
>>1003038
7, 5.4l I think. Ford does 4 and 8 cycle well. I don't recommend Ford V6's at all though. I've had the worst luck with those.
>>
>>1003047
Maybe 5.4... hang on... nah I can't be bothered to find out exactly right now. Not the 4.6 though.
>>
File: rsz_img_20170427_172945.jpg (156KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_img_20170427_172945.jpg
156KB, 1328x747px
Hangin out at the beach on the olympic penninsula. New van goin strong.
>>
File: rsz_img_20170427_173826.jpg (175KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_img_20170427_173826.jpg
175KB, 1328x747px
>>1003094
>>
>>1003047
I like the V6, well I think it was the 4.0L Cologne in my old Explorer and that thing was great. Owned it from 75k to 175k and didn't have anything go wrong on it besides typical wear items and an alternator around 120k.

And if it's a 250, might be the 5.4L then. I'm no Ferd mechanic but I have seen so many of those V8s go forever, esepecially the 4.6L I think they had those in the Explorers and Mustangs and it's rarely the engines that go. And we have a bunch of old F-250s and E-250s at work between 150k and 350k and the engines never really die, fuckin body will turn into a pile of dust before the engine goes.
>>
>>1003104
Ye crown vics and the 250 series I can't recommend highly enough for work duty. A crown Vic with 350k as a taxi after being a police cruiser isn't uncommon at all. Won't dare touch a v6 again though unless it's a Nissan.
>>
>>1002996
No , its a combination of both
>>
>>1002979
Fishing tackle and rice would be about it. Phone bills are ridiculously high.
>>
>>1002306
>Nigga my rent
There's where you went wrong、あんたばか。
>>
>>1003154
Fuck, I didn't mean to say that in japanese.
>>
>>1003152
So then how would you define someone who begs for money despite having a place to live and a considerable of money in the bank?

>>1003153
I use google voice on a prepaid phone with no service. It requires WiFi, but that can be found when you need it.
Use a slightly higher weight fishing line to reduce breakages and lost tackle or learn to make gorge hooks.
I do a lot of rice, bannock, veggies and meat steamed in aluminum foil, I catch a lot of freshwater fish. Don't forget that while you're in towns, you need to catch up on fresh fruits like bananas, citrus, apples; if you skip it for too long you'll get sick.
You can easily get by with less than a hundred/month, if you dumpster'd for food or were on stamps and also weren't picky about gear and clothing, you can do it for almost nothing. Clothing (and I only carry two sets) is about the only thing I actually pay for.
>>
>>1003164
You can't shit post like that though
>>
Hey I am looking at buying a van to convert, or buy an already converted van to live in while conducting research project.
Any tips on how to go about getting a good van?
>>
>>1003042
I've been saving for the fixer upper house.
>>
>>1001924
Why/how.

1-10 how much does it suck?
>>
>>1002156
Why would u not just pull a 5th wheel camper for that price????
>>
>>1002214
I would make a pop up camping shower and get hitch toulet seat and just drive to woods daily if u can
>>
>>1002243
I would stock up on caned shit and buy 5 gallon culligan water before u go.

Money for fuel and break downs is all u "need" then
>>
>>1002252
These people are THE WORST. Let alone HOW THE FUCK DO U GET FIRED FROM THERE. I worked there for 3 months. I know how fucking stupud 99% of them are.
>>
>>1002396
Be careful. Dont buy a shithole lile i did
>>
File: 20170428_150844.jpg (19KB, 191x152px) Image search: [Google]
20170428_150844.jpg
19KB, 191x152px
>>1002725
>>
File: 20170428_151239.jpg (661KB, 904x1264px) Image search: [Google]
20170428_151239.jpg
661KB, 904x1264px
>>1002910
As one of the least autistic spurgs that frequented /biz and on my way to "making it" i will give u the best advise i have.

Read personal finance books. That is it. I started with richdad poordad and never looked back
>>
>>1002910
If git gud in real estate or oil or bisiness 30% gains is normal. Double my money every 3 years while hitting the occasional home run.

Uhhhh......... sure.
>>
>>1002944
"Rvs are dumb."

Standing up, shitting, showering, matress etc...

Dumb how? To normie?
>>
>>1002952
Cops or private investigators. Any evidence u have of criminal activity needs burnt fucking yesterday.

Likely someone is veing cucked and they want a free oass to end their marriage. Or you neighbore is slanging dope
>>
File: truck-camper-gooseneck-trailer.jpg (43KB, 540x162px) Image search: [Google]
truck-camper-gooseneck-trailer.jpg
43KB, 540x162px
>>1002955
Shit. post bikes! And thank you for your service. They make toy hauler/camper setups. If i was you i would get a good dually and a 40 foot gooseneck. Just throw a camper on it and a small shiping container for the bikes.

Depending on you abilities i guess. Being medically retired could mean a lot of things.

Pic related. Not sure if there is a name for it but they are getting popular it seems. Highly suggest truck bed camper as front hangs over goose neck for extra space or sleep.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1493400006224.jpg (114KB, 750x729px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1493400006224.jpg
114KB, 750x729px
>>1002955
Amd i just sold my piece of shit hog. I want a fucking hardbagger bad. My bro paints professionally and it would look sick.
>>
>>1002979
Highpy suggest u spend some time reading a few personal finance and investing books before u rent to college kids. They will fuck shit up as bad as section 8 tenants. However eith proper screening and insurance the numbers might work.

Just do like i am an try and paint all your shit the same color and learn to appliance repairman.
>>
>>1003018
Small quiet honda generator and window ac mounted to the roof. Duct ac and cover to look like expensive ass rv style. Or throw ina back windo amd krylon to kinda match van. May be enough room to hide genertor under hood.

Ir do like my semi had. Was suoer fucking annoying tho. Climate control box wired in woul kick the car off am on automatically for temp control.
>>
>>1003042
Yup. Got a 10k shithole with a new roof.
>>
>>1003104
Forgot mass produced taxis and cop cars.

Crown vics are a dime a dozen. Comfy ride. Cop cars have factory stainless dual exhaust and for $2500 or a crashed old 03-04 cobra u can push over 400 fucking hp on stock bottom end.

Not to mention licoln aviator has 300hp master race 4.6.

I think most vics are 200-250hp depending on the year. Best car i ever had. Tons of room, rides good, okay mileage and power. Gonna buy 50 of these fuckers and sit on them till i die
>>
>>1003522
Ease of travel is a big one. You can park a van or small RV in any parking lot. If you're towing a 5th wheel then you have to constantly worry about if you will fit and if you will be able to get out easily. Plus, when you do eventually take your van into the cities for a night or two then you look a lot less suspicious and neighbors will just think you're a parked car and not illegally sleeping in your car.
>>
>>1003555
Huh. Thanks friendo will look into. Not a lot of room under van hoods for anything but that's something to think on.
>>
File: 20161007_161816.jpg (2MB, 2814x1583px) Image search: [Google]
20161007_161816.jpg
2MB, 2814x1583px
My solar van (this is a part way done picture).

It's running 4 panels, a regulator, 3 deep cycles, and a 3k wat inverter. It can run a small ac unit, charge phones, and run a fridge for over a day on battery. It charges up in a few hours of direct sun.
>>
File: rsz_0428171647_hdr.jpg (138KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_0428171647_hdr.jpg
138KB, 1328x747px
>>1003649
Sweet.

Also, my nigga, i was stoked to find those clippy curtain rings.
>>
File: Message_1482873462317.jpg (1MB, 2603x1464px) Image search: [Google]
Message_1482873462317.jpg
1MB, 2603x1464px
>>1003656
My GF grabbed those. They are the best. The curtains are black out style too. We are putting a cabinet in right now on this wall (pic). I just finished drilling out the AC vent hole.
>>
>>1003558
My friend used to have a Grand Marquis, so basically a Crown Vic but a bit nicer inside. I'm a Ferd guy and since he was a terrible driver I would always drive the Mercury when we would take his car anywhere. I was a big fan.

Only annoying thing is when you tryin to cruise on the highway at 75mph and everybody around you slows down to 60 but still kinda funny.
>>
File: rsz_0428171655_hdr.jpg (160KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_0428171655_hdr.jpg
160KB, 1328x747px
>>1003658
I have the same flooring in here as well. Too convenient.
This is all the storage i have for now, and will all get ripped out once i get back to Oklahoma, been on the olympic penninsula for a week. Planning on doing a rooftop a/c because there are 4 steel supports running through the fiberglass extension thing. Ive got a bed in here about 7/10 the size of a futon that ill be remaking, as well as adding two loft beds. I have a little tow hitch carrier that holds my generator and gas jugs.
The lazy boy is staying.
>>
>>1003666
Checked

Think it's enough to tow the bus? Did the skateboard deck come with it?

>no owls everywhere
???
>>
>>1003666
Nice work.
>>
File: IMG_3048.jpg (86KB, 592x394px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3048.jpg
86KB, 592x394px
Question: can I mount a small AC so just the ass end sticks out just enough to be flush with the rear window? I have the e250. I'm picturing just mounting those panels that replace the windows ad having some louvres cut into one of them so it acts as the induction for the AC. Does that make sense? That way nobody actually knows I have an AC. Just something I was brainstorming on. Not something that's going to happen for a while if ever, just wondering if it's possible. Also, nice work on your van dude :D
>select all vehicles
>Mercedes box van
>>
I have a permanent, decently paying job (around 1300GBP monthly) but I don't want half my total money going towards rent and bills (down the drain. I live in a fairly rural part of England and have gone on quite extensive camping/hiking trips bother locally and abroad.

If I used work for showering, what would be the best way to live homelessly on this wage/situation? Ideally until I can save around 6K to get a mortgage so I'm not renting or even as a permanent option. I don't have a driving licence.
>>
>>1004086
Use google earth to see if there are woods near your job that you can stealth camp in. They don't have to be big woods either, just a small patch on the side of the road or something.

I'm in the same situation. Sick of wasting money on rent. I'll be moving into my truck this weekend and leaving it in the parking lot at work and also hammocking in nearby woods when it gets too hot. If you don't have woods, buy a used car on craigslist and keep it parked at work.
>>
Not planning on van dwelling, just living without permanent residence in general. How does this autistic shit check out?

[have]
warmth/coverings
>sleeping mats
>leeping bag
>pillow
>comforter
>jacket
>hoodie
>sweater
>sneakers
>sandals
>boots
>underwear
>jeans
>t-shirts
tools
>bike
>saddlebags
>bag
>compass
>pocket knife
>laptop
>cable
>~$100cash
>~$400card
>~$30change
[need]
>better backpack
>fishing rod
>fishing line
>cooking pot
>lighter
>tent
>flashlight
>shovel
>axe
>bow
>arrows
>gun
>ammo
>portable solar panels
>luck
>intelligence

I figure what I don't have can always be bought later, so I was planning to leave ASAP regardless of my needs being met.
>>
>>1004163
Traveling or a sitting in one place? You're going to want a repair kit or two for your bike, plus tools to do regular maintenance and other bullshit. Youll want to know everything about your bicycle too. Unless you meant a motorcycle..but you'd probably have said something. You're going to want to make sure the frame on your bicycle can handle lots of weight for hundreds of miles. Take less cotton and more durable synthetic clothes, or leather. Take lots of socks with you. Goin in just a backpack might be better for you if you don't already know everything about bicycles.
>>
>>1004086
Check out the nomadic living section of ukhippy.

Basically you want to go stealth and have a few spots you rotate through.

A panel van in a quiet industrial estate will draw less attention than on a country road lay-by.
>>
>>1001866
funny guy
>>
>>1001942
>>1002166

Ditto this, but I believe you'd want some sort of battery storage and a voltage controller/regulator too

Setups are common enough nowadays that it should be a google away

(http://survivalistprepper.net/how-to-build-a-diy-portable-solar-generator/)
>>
>>1002103

Does Planet Fitness have showers? It was like $10/month the last time I checked, that should take care of some food (they ironically feed the fatties), give you something to jackoff to, an a place to shower/spank/brush and not be a total degenerate, with the bonus of maintaining appearance and a semblance of a social life
>>
>>1002214
keep an eye on salvagebid.com if you want one cheap
>>
>>1004230
Probably should have mentioned that I do own a bike repair kit. I've been biking since I was 5, a bike is like my second set of legs.
>>
>>1002252
>went on for hours about his life on how everything wasn't his fault and "poor him" typed of shit.
How else is he going to get free meals from stupid girls?
>>
>>1002272
>This thread is cancer, can the crusties get their own containment board already?
They already do it's called >>>/trash/
>>
>>1003649
>floating floors
>in a rape van
swag as fug your walls tho fucking ugly mang grey is just depressing rape vans need happy colours should have went fullpridegaybowflag or a nice purple
>>
>>1003649
>run a fridge for over a day on battery.
You must have a big ass restaurant fridge.

I've run a small household fridge for close to a week on a 70AH battery and it still had enough juice to start a diesel engine.

On a related note:
If anyone wants a fridge just get an A/C house one for $99 instead of a 12V RV/Boat model for ten times the price.

Mine hasn't broken yet even though Its sometimes on while driving, and my inverter is a cheap one with a square wave.

And if it does break, I can buy nine others for the same amount as a 12V one.
>>
>>1004342
Dude dont call them rape vans , its not funny and it perpetuates a negative steriotype
No one here is a rapist
>>
>>1004414
>No one here is a rapist
i am
>>
>>1004414
>No one here is a rapist
Why don't you come to my van and find out?
>>
>>1004301
>(they ironically feed the fatties)
"Every member gets to take part in Pizza Mondays and Bagel Tuesdays." - PF's website

huh...

Top three google results for "planet fitness showers" all confirm that there are showers and that they're of "acceptable cleanliness".

$10/mo seems like a good deal.
>>
>>1004414
Its impossible to rape since rape does not exist.
It is not something that can be physically inflicted on someone by a third party such as death or other injury.
Rape is only a state of mind.

The "victim" has all the power in deciding whether an encounter is rape or not.
Therefore, "rape" is entirely self inflicted, and anybody who is a "victim" of rape is technically practicing self harm and is a danger to himself and others, and should be institutionalized.
>>
File: 1483572102053.jpg (173KB, 2000x1922px) Image search: [Google]
1483572102053.jpg
173KB, 2000x1922px
>>1004414
>No one here is a rapist
>>
>>1004565
And slavery isn't real either because not wanting to be enslaved is just a state of mind.
>>
>>1004565
There's no such thing as theft. Ownership is a mental state.
>>
Gonna hit the road tomorrow, please don't be too rough if any of you guys decide to rape me.
>>
>>1004588
just lube up your boypussi and you will be fine
>>
>>1004585
Exactly. That is the whole point of these threads.

You were born into a system of slavery, as were your parents and ther parents before them.
Most people enjoy being slaves because it is a safe life. In exchange for their worthless time, they get to live in their owners cities.

>>1004586
Concepts such as property and ownership are social constructs.
They exist only because humans tell themselves they do.
>>
File: IMG_0142.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0142.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
any homeless-by-choice photographers?

did it for a while. gonna do it again. easier outside of nz though (where i live), preferably where photographers get one off jobs, literally anywhere else i guess
>>
>>1004414
>t. rapist
>>
>>1002252
>spray on butter
americans don't tell me this is a actual thing
>>
>>1004597
To be honest I'd already realized it was true when I pressed post.
>>
Any good vandweller/hobo youtubes or social media I should follow?
>>
Yanked the back seats out of my Corolla and installed a platform that allows me to comfortably sleep in it. Planning on living out of it while working for the MCC this summer. If all goes well I may full time it when I'm back at uni in the fall to save on rent. Love all the van pics.
>>
>>1004597
so the same "The mannn is just keeping us dowwnn bro" as the homeless alcholics who hang out outside the local supermarket then huh?

You're so superior friend
>>
>>1006131
Only a Schizophrenic would make that connection.
Here's a tip. In the future, try not to project your filthy, disgusting, mental illness on to my posts.
Ok?
>>
>>1004597
>really makes ya think
>>
>>1006140
People form a world view that justifies their circumstances.

You're trying to act superior because you've self imposed marginalization/exile because you can't or won't conform to what society expects to prosper within it.

It's the same with those homeless alkies. Pure wishful thinking and prison talk about how someone else is responsible for everything bad in their life.
>>
>>1002156
Vanlife is a shitty way for bourgeoisie narcissists to feel good about themselves and also make extra income from their gay youtube channels. I Fucking hate everything about anyone who referred to sleeping in a van as "vanlife".
Stop role playing and ruining shit for the working class.
>>
>>1006185
>no fun allowed because poor people are suffering
Cry more, faggot
>>
>>1006200
working class aren't poor people, they're idiots
>>
>>1002820
>>1002822
>>1002909

>work hard
>buy modest home in sf
>anon posts pics of homeless literally down the street from my home
>no fucks given
>I am sf
>>
>>1006337
>work hard
>buy home in sf
Tbqh nobody "works hard" and buys a home in SF. If they did "work hard", not only could they probably not afford a home in SF but they would be so aged by the time they could that they'd have no reason nor desire to buy a home in SF. The plebeians are only there to provide entertainment and services to the masters.

The main reasons(besides official reasons) to be in SF are networking, spending your youth and partying. The people who "own" anything in that town probably own things in multiple cities, probably own things in multiple countries really. The plebeian don't get to own anything in the 7x7 square that is SF, they can own things in San Jose, in San Rafael, Berkeley, etc.

SF is an experiment, not a city. I fooled around with this Hebrew girl who was "raised in a cult", she thought SF was it's own city-state on the Mexican border.
>>
>>1006337
Based! Im picture anon from above. Hope you still enjoy the city, I sure do. Just sometimes all this "isn't it great to be homeless" talk gets tiring, especially seeing all the homeless day in day out on this board.

Congratulations on being able to afford a house in SF, hope you bought it a few years ago and are enjoying a 300% return on your investment right now!
>>
>>1004414
>No one here is a rapist
top fucking kek ya I'm sure theirs no pedos here either
>>
>>1006491
He is making a sort of post modern argument that "no once can be a rapist since rape is just a human construct".

So as with all post modern arguments, its shit and he thinks he is smarter than you.
>>
>>1004382
I was saying I can run the A/C, fridge, and various chargers all day all at once without running out of juice. The fridge alone pulls so little power it doesn't even register on the battery charger before it's topped off again.
>>
>>1002107
The generalization game is too strong
Salt content is past the FDA recommended levels
>>
Where do these threads go once they reach bump limit? I want to start archiving them if we are going to discuss van tips. I know there was a guy that used to do them on /o/ but I think he bought a farm now.
>>
>>1004612
Beautiful photo, anon. Do you mind if I save it so I can use it as my laptop's wallpaper? I do am a sucker for the ocean.
>>
>>1007222
>do you mind if i save it
lol nigga what
>>
>>1007205
/out/ doesn't have an automatic archiver. You can probably download the page as a PDF I think, 'save page'
>>
File: goodnight.jpg (87KB, 433x419px) Image search: [Google]
goodnight.jpg
87KB, 433x419px
So what is the deal regarding sleep as a vagabond? I have to rebuy most of my gear and I'm thinking

1 person tent and a sleeping pad or tent and bivvy. Thoughts?
>>
>>1007890
How about just a bivvy and liner, and just stay away from areas that have really crappy weather? It'll shed moderate rain and be light af, warm as long as you stay out of the snow.
>>
>>1008060

Sounds good I suppose, but I would like an area with some privacy. The other issue is that Bivvys collect condensation and don't keep you completely warm. Probably will need a sleeping pad too. Unless, I get an ultralight the tent will be a fair amount of weight.

Might just save up for an ultralight.
>>
Could I make a platform in the trees using woven 550 cord, and for the points that would wrap around trees, would a tri braid be enough to hold up like 300lbs worth of junk?
Thinking of using 5 points, and having two points spaced out evenly along the width that has ropes going up rather than horizontal to prevent sagging.

Trying to make the longest points at least 16-18 feet, the actual platform would be tightly woven single strands, while the "support ropes" would be triple braids

>pic related

I want to put a tent on it.
>>
File: the fuck did I just draw.png (18KB, 818x479px) Image search: [Google]
the fuck did I just draw.png
18KB, 818x479px
>>1011110
Fuck I'm dumb
>>
>>1011110
>>1011112
No paracord is not meant to be load bearing
>>
>>1011118
What could I use to make this platform then?
I'm trying to steer clear of hard materials like wood. Rope seemed the best option, but I didn't want THICC ropes.
>>
>>1011122
Well you need real rope bud
>>
>>1011129
What's "real" rope?
>>
>>1011132
I'd say anything rated for climbing and thicker or as thick as 1/2 inch will work for your needs.
>>
>>1011132
>>1011137

if you go for climbing rpoe make sure you go for static and not dynamic cord, you don't want it to stretch out
>>
>>1011145
This. The stretch factor of 550 cord is why it isnt viable for what you want. Same would go for climbing rope.
>>
>>1001857
Anyone here ever try Motorcycle homeless?
I am setting a Honda CB 350F up as a scrambler and I wanna hit the road. I lived on the road for a few weeks while riding my bike from NY to NC.
Only thing i'm worried about is how to find odd jobs.
>>
>>1012150
Phone, free wifi, craigslist.
Ask people around town if they have odd jobs or know anyone.
Find a lawn scaper crew or construction crew and ask if they need a under the table hand.
>>
>>1012150
Gigs section on craigslist has a ton of shit.
Everything from simply yard work and clean up jobs to servicing a MILF and her S-Class Mercedes.
>>
>>1012168
>servicing a MILF
Seems too good to be true
>>
>>1012172
https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/bar/6082396636.html

In the barter section, but whatever.
>>
>>1012180
This is my fetish. I could probably fake my way through that.
Last time I was on the road I banged a bunch of milfs.
>>
>>1001866

Haha oh lawdy, this.

All of these people doing the homeless bun shit are really full of nothing but fake enlightenment. They talk as if they've found the secret to life but really they have nothing to show for it. Nothing at all that would suggest that they're important, useful, connected, interesting, educated, or in any way a worthwhile person. The whole fake mystique and romantic aspect is all just to cover their own lack of any appreciable value as human beings.
>>
>>1014022
Do you measure the worth of a human through arbitrary achievements and material possessions?
Why does a human even need to be worth anything?
>>
>>1003527
Fighting with other co workers in front of customers.
>>
>>1004306
True dat. He dated a girl there that looked like an alien and cant water the flowers right in lawn and garden.
>>
>>1004306
Forgot to add he always pulled the "I was in the army card and I'm a veteran". He was in the army but he got kicked out.
>>
>>1002107
I love living in the north. Vanners would fucking DIE in our cold. fuck the useless scum, go pick berries for $.50/hour like the mexians and stop being useless trash. At least then you'd be contributing to society.
>>
>>1014151
I think you guys need to make your minds up.
Are vanners upper middle class safety net millennials with MacBooks and DSLRs who only play hobo, or are they the the typical smelly homeless trash alcoholic bums that cannot hold a job?
>>
How do I make money when living in a car if I am scared of talking to people?
>>
File: rsz_img_20170513_195501.jpg (124KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_img_20170513_195501.jpg
124KB, 1328x747px
In the last month i have been in 10 states, bought pic related, made over $1.5k playing music on the street, smoked 3 ounces of free weed, eaten free LSD 4 times, drank probably $300 worth of dank beers, gotten laid 10 times, got 3 blowjobs, took a fellow /out/ist across the country, and camped in 5 different national forests. I do what i want to do, and go where i want to go every single day and answer to no one. Right now i'm sitting outside my free motel room drinking $10 whiskey watching the sunset.
Dont listen to the shitposters boys and grils, the world waits for you outside your boxes. There is nothing but opportunity out there just longing for you to take it.
>>
File: rsz_img_20161016_192947.jpg (418KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_img_20161016_192947.jpg
418KB, 1328x747px
>>1014406
Get a gas jug and a sharpie, write out of gas on the jug, stick by the interstate and stand out near truck stops and show that shit to people. Travel. Sleep in a new place every night. Your car and your pockets will be full and all you have to say to people is thank you.
>>
I know I need a major change in life and while I was homeless before and a part of me wants to be homeless again.
>>
>>1014406
Get a job?
>>
>>1014515
reeee
>>
>>1005409
usually its used for spraying on a pan for cooking
>>
File: KIMG0132.jpg (332KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0132.jpg
332KB, 1280x720px
Kinda funny how many travelers are on here.

Hopped trains and hitched for 4 years, been rubber tramping the last 2. Definitely miss being on foot but it's nice having a bed every night. I've been to every state except Alaska and hopefully I'll hit that next spring.
>>
>>1004301
Doing the planet fitness thing soon.
>>
>>1004301
>>1014890
Is there anything similar in Europe?
I think I'd enjoy a warm shower once in a while.
>>
>>1014889
There are three bums now that youre here.
>>
>>1014914
Not that I'm aware of. I'd probably hit hostels if I was in Europe.
>>
I'm looking to buy a cargo van, convert it, and live in it while going to university. Any students care to comment on how the experience has been for them?
>>
File: 14948101061410.jpg (340KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
14948101061410.jpg
340KB, 1280x960px
>>1014889
I miss being out of the backpack too. Best time of my life not knowing where I'll sleep next or where I'll be the following week. Raw experience that you can't get anywhere from anything else.
>>
>>1015050
What country?
>>
File: rsz_img_20170206_214425.jpg (141KB, 747x1328px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_img_20170206_214425.jpg
141KB, 747x1328px
>>1015055
Lookit you gettin all sentimental
Nah but im right there with you guys. Living out of a vehicle is ezmode, but its also a big pain in the ass always being stuck to it and it totally changes the way you have to do things. Especially when youre in a spaceship that gets somewhere around 5mpg, rip. I get like 200 miles completely filled going 55 haha. On the flip side stopping all the time to jug keeps the dollars rolling in and that helps when something needs fixing or parts need replaced. You miss out on a lot of connections and experiences too, especially if you have people with you who dont want to stop to smell the fuckin roses. If im solo, the only reason id want a vehicle is for the winter. I dont really like to snowbird so having that shelter opens up a lot of opportunity in the cold months.
>>
>>1002227
>>1002229
Post more. Looks cool.

Is the insulation necessary in a passenger 4wd like a 4runner or pathfinder? Both are big enough to fit a double mattress in the rear (especially with false floor/platform)
I wonder if they are more insulated from factory than cargo vans

Would mainly be used for camping innawoods and occasional stealth camping in towns.
>>
>>1015050
I did it at UCSB for like half of a year, it would have been fine if there were chill places to park around here. It's illegal to sleep at school and the campus pd are fucking assholes who will wake you up with guns drawn, the area around it is shit for sleeping in a car, not to mention the entire fucking county passed a law that actually makes it a ticketable offense to sleep in your car.

Other than having nowhere to park I loved it. No home distractions so I spent all day at school working. Hot showers in the rec center. Tons of good places to eat and get coffee etc all over the place. Idk. If there's a chill spot for you to park I'd say do it.
>>
>>1015230
Insulation doesnt matter nearly as much as getting the thing sealed off. For winter you will need some sort of heat. Doesnt matter one bit how insulated your car is, if youre sleeping on a matress under blankets/inna sleeping bag your heat wont get further than those anyway. You know when you get in your car outside in the winter? Its just like that no matter what you do, unless you have a heat source. Small contained propane heaters are cheap enough and youd only need a small one for an SUV. I lived in a chevy cobalt through a winter in Washington state and for the most part all i needed was my sleeping bag, if it ever got cold enough to wake me up id just run the car for a bit. You can basically idle your vehicle forever for heat if you needed to. Throw an extra alternator and a couple of extra batteries+inverter and youll be in business for anything electric youd ever need. You could run a small space heater off 2 extra batteries for a day straight without starting the car, but if youre not sealed up well it probably wouldnt do much unless its a nicer one. As far as insulation goes if you wanted to redo whatever they put in a 4runner/similar itd be a giant pain in the ass. Big vans are easy because you just pop the siding off and stick whatever you want in there.
>>
>>1015050
Like the other dude said your main problem will be parking. Youd need to find private property to stay on. If your area has enough truck stops/walmarts you could manage to bullshit it as long as you can stay up on gas. Its much harder to stay in one place innavehicle than it is to travel. You can park pretty much anywhere for a night at a time, but if youre stationary youll need to rotate spots. I stayed in a town for a year once and rotated between 2 truck stops and 2 walmarts and i never had a problem.
>>
File: 1490968783927.jpg (53KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
1490968783927.jpg
53KB, 324x291px
>>1004565

This is why I love, and hate, 4chan.
>>
>>1003547
>Bro paints professionally
>Artwork signed gooch 17
Does your brother live in Alabama?
>>
File: lovedatchowmein.jpg (91KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
lovedatchowmein.jpg
91KB, 620x413px
How do bums not starve to death? Do they eat 3 meals a day?
>>
>>1004565
t. dropout philosophy student
>>
File: AC.png (13KB, 768x460px) Image search: [Google]
AC.png
13KB, 768x460px
>>1003732
The vents on the sides of the back half need to exhaust warmed air. They need to go outside the van, and ideally blow away from where the fresh air comes in the very back.

You could make some ducting for this, but the pic shows how it works.
>>
File: cooler.png (21KB, 384x440px) Image search: [Google]
cooler.png
21KB, 384x440px
>>1003732
A/C is going to use a massive amount of electricity. You could probably rig up an evaporative cooler (NOT a swamp cooler) to the roof or back window.

Basically, it's just an aluminium heatsink or panel that replaces the window, with either capillary grooves cut into it or a towel glued to it. Water flows from a bottle, through the panel, into a small trough, then up the grooves or towel through capillary action, where it evaporates. The evaporative action removes energy from the water in the form of heat, cooling the aluminium and in turn, the air on the other side that comes into contact with it.

Depending on the temperature, wind and relative humidity, as long as the aluminium plate is shaded, it should provide more than enough cooling for such a small space, and cost nothing for upkeep.

You might even be able to rig up a PC fan powered by a seebeck module utilizing the temperature differential between the aluminium plate and the ambient air, albeit at a small sacrifice to the cooling efficacy, in order to help exchange the air in the van across the heatsink, which would cool the van down even faster.
>>
>>1016939
On second thought, you'd probably get the same effect by tossing a damp towel across the roof of the van (assuming that it's not insulated). The design I gave was for a window in a house, it's horribly over-engineered for your purposes.
>>
I need suggestions for making money on the road that AREN'T playing music because I don't know any instruments.
>>
>>1015423
It's really fucking hard to starve to death in the US. Food pantries are everywhere. Dumpsters are full of perfectly fine food. Pizza places throw out full pizzas at the end of the day. Lots of different options. Most bums have money.
>>
>>1017354
The gigs section of craigslist seems pretty good but what if that falls through? I'm thinking of skills I shoudl learn.
>>
>>1017354
warsh dishes
>>
File: 300px-Survivalist.png (42KB, 300x280px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Survivalist.png
42KB, 300x280px
http://thevanual.com

May be of interest to some anons
>>
>>1017354
I didnt know shit when i started. I traded a fucking yo yo for a doumbek on craigslist and smacked on the fuckin thing. I was shit and still came out with stacks.
I just parted ways with a dude who made $2500 right in front of my face with a sign that said 'need car will work' in front of a walmart. Ill admit thats over the top but i made 500 the same day with a guitar and a gas jug. You can do any fuckin thing man. I had another dude with me making enough to sustain himself just juggling 3 tennis balls in front of gas stations. Know 5 dudes personally who can hit a strip mall with 25 cent jokes and come back with 20 bucks in 15 fuckin minutes. Sell popsicles out of a cooler at a festival, sell fuckin water i met countless people doing that. Saw one guy make 7k selling popsicles over a week. Rockhound and sell the shit you find, peddle handmade earrings you can shit them out a pair a minute for 50 fuckin cents each and sell them for 10 bucks a pair.
Go nuts man
>>
>>1017363
Guy, if you know basic carpentry, welding, finishing, painting and have some mechanical skills you can make quick money from gigs or get steady seasonal work.
You will need the same skills to work on your van too.
>>
>>1017443
>25 year old filmmaker
kek. Never fails.

Not a bad site though. Definitely helpful for those starting out.
>>
>think about being homeless
>reason for being homeless isn't something being homeless will fix
>really just want to never have existed

fuck
>>
>>1018290
When you're homeless, the trivial chores of everyday life become necessities.
Every single thing you do - or fail to do, has purpose, and consequence.

Being homeless might not fix your problems outright, but it may help you realize how little they actually matter.
And if your problems don't matter, they're not really problems are they.

The best advice I can give you is: Be the raper, not the rapee, even though rape isn't real.

Also, if your dogs mouth smells like dead cunt, then he's been licking the glands that surround the vicinity of his shithole.
It's not related to the subject and you probably don't even have a dog, but I just wish someone had told me bofore I took that nigga to the vet and spent $400 so some skinny fuck could finger him and get sprayed withass oil all over his coat.
>>
>>1018345
heh

Someone I knew had a dog with that problem but the glands were fucked up and he would leak ass oil everywhere all the time
>>
>>1018353
rip
>>
File: 500 (9).jpg (109KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
500 (9).jpg
109KB, 800x600px
>>1006383
>this nigga bitter as fuck
>reeeeeeeeeeee

got lucky i guess
>4 story victorian on oak st
>388k purchased in 97
>3 flats 11 bdrms 4 blocks from usf
>2.5 bdrm cottage house in back

your assumptions are silly. you sound bitter. let me guess you couldnt afford to live in the 'city' so you moved
>>
>>1018497
Top kek
>>
>>1006383
I did. I came from Sonoma County, moved to SF for a govt job. Had some savings. My wife and I bought a house.

The City is amazing. I don't give a rip what the midwest thinks about it.
>>
>>1018497
>pure fiction
>>
>>1018497
>>1019240
I didn't realize /out/ had so many lurkers who own property on the bay.

>working hard from no connections or family
>buying property in SF before you're 30
Pick one. Not that you couldn't make that much dosh before you're thirty on your own, just that only an idiot would work most of their youth away only to buy a house in a place where nobody really works except the plebs wasting their youth for the 'experience'.
>I just worked really hard to get this (one) place that's subject to dozens of batshit codes and exuberant taxes, can't wait to continue working my ass off while surrounding myself with tourists/homeless and "normal" people who don't work/have never worked!

Also

>government job in SF
>hard work
That's cute. I could go work for the government in SF, they'd give me 5 days a week of picking up trash 4-5 hours a day in exchange for an apartment- no work or only a few hours of work when it rains. Did you guys miss the part where I said 'plebeians'? You're very likely not plebs.
>>
>>1019240
>>1019340
Also the city is pretty great but only as a playground for the super wealthy and super poor.
>>
>>1018497
Are you seriously bragging about your parents' purchase? kek

My parents own 4 residential and 2 business properties in the Toronto area. They sold a bungalow unconditionally to a rich Chinese couple last month and made $1.4 million profit.
>>
>>1001857
it might sound like a foolish question, but how do I dry my clothes while hiking/backpacking/being a hobo?

when it's cloudy, rainy etc my need to do washing doesnt vanish, and I move to frequently to hang things up for ages like locals do

what is the best type of hard tack or longer life carb product I can cook on like a flat plate?
leavened or unleavened is fine, I can carry culture with me

how do I buy things online without a fixed address?
can I post them to where I'm going and get the post office to hold them?

also I wish people would stop saying "homeless"
it might sound petty, but the implication is that if you're not living in a house it's because you can't afford one.
which is rude even when it's accurate.
if you live in a tent, car or caravan are you homeless? clearly not, your home is just not a house
>>
>>1019437
As far as staying dry you just really need to pay attention to the weather and have rain gear. You can use a contractor bag to cover yourself and your pack in a pinch. Bag everything inside your pack so if it does get we its only your bag. Get some quick dry/rainguard carhartt gear. I have bibs and a hoodie from them, those plus my hat and timberland pros keep me dry and the quick dry stuff really does dry quick.
>>
File: giganted.jpg (24KB, 398x398px) Image search: [Google]
giganted.jpg
24KB, 398x398px
>>1019340
>you sound mad
>nofucksgiven.jpeg
>on the way to breakfast, steps over 40 something homeless programmer panhandling on haight
>literally in his own feces
>feels sad
>sadness limited to 5 seconds per person max
>city life

>rent victorian
>live in cottage in the backyard
>16 years a landlord the movie
>last years travelling paid by google techs
>anonymous online hater still mad
>2 seconds is all you get
>stillnofucksgiven.jpeg

>>1019341
agreed, living in the city is great.
you want live cheaper, move to antioch
>>
File: 14953116665830.jpg (804KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
14953116665830.jpg
804KB, 1280x960px
>>1019499
Not really famalam, I don't pay to live when I'm there in SF
>>
guys would link related be a good purchase for my van?

looking to run a 0.7amp fan on hot evenings, and also charge my camera batteries / laptop when away from electricity.

http://www.maplin.co.uk/p/maplin-portable-power-pack-with-12v-modified-sinewave-200w-inverter-a10hz
>>
why don't you guys just go full pikey and buy a caravan. A used one is cheap af in bongistan.
>>
File: stirnerrrrrrr.jpg (5KB, 200x175px) Image search: [Google]
stirnerrrrrrr.jpg
5KB, 200x175px
>>1004597
u dun me a spook
>>
>>1019437
> how do I dry my clothes while hiking/backpacking/being a hobo?
I have a strap on the back of my bag that I hang shirts and shorts from, and a safety pin I use to hold my socks.
>when it's cloudy, rainy etc
You can pay to wash clothes or just expect them to mold if you let them stay wet for days at a time.
>what is the best type of hard tack or longer life carb product?
Bannock. 1 cup flour, 1 teaspoon baking soda, 1 tablespoon powdered milk if you have it, add water until thick. Really good with fresh berries.
>>1019437
>how do I buy things online without a fixed address? post office hold them?
Usually, but check first; I know that there's a particular way they want that done.
>I wish people would stop saying "homeless", implying that you can't afford one.
A lot of people have an extreme fear of losing their job, their debt getting out of control or just generally not being able to keep up the delicate balance that they call their finances. Those people look down on others because it makes them feel as though they're more stable. Ironically, people who choose to be homeless have learned to thrive in the kind of chaos that would devastate those who get thrown into it unwillingly.

Basically, don't worry about the people who use the word with ill intent; you're better off than they are.
>>
>>1019798
great advice anon, thanks

it might be a stretch, but do you know if any kind of preserved breads that can be made with rice flour?
wheat flour is a bit of a luxury in asia where I am and it's often not available at all in rural areas

all the pre-packaged food here is just sugar and junk
>>
>>1019842
>breads that can be made with rice flour?
I don't usually cook with rice flour, so I wouldn't be able to do much other than to speculate, but I'd say try the bannock recipe with brown rice flour; it's more acidic than white, so it should still react with the baking soda and produce a leavened bread. Please post back with results or a better alternative, I'm always interested in 'hobo cooking'.

>pre-packaged food here is just sugar and junk
It's the same in the US. But I've noticed that when I'm walking 20+ miles/day, adding extra empty calories on top of basic nutrition is perfectly fine; like grabbing a salad in town and then eating a whole box of cookies or donuts throughout the day.
>>
>>1002396
>Jackoff everywhere
The story has to be true then, we are talking to a 4chan dweller
>>
>>1019565
d'ya like dags?
>>
>>1019798
there's no ill-intent, you are a homeless transient.

other people worked for their livelihoods and aren't going to accommodate your delusional worldview when you try to act superior, sorry.
>>
>>1020747
That's really sad, Anon. I'm sorry that your life sucks so much that you need to degredate others in order to reinforce your own sense of self worth.

Maybe if you took some time off to travel instead of being cooped up in a stuffy office with artificial light and other angry people all the time, you'd be happier?
>>
File: dsc-0008.jpg (3MB, 6016x4000px) Image search: [Google]
dsc-0008.jpg
3MB, 6016x4000px
Been thinking about doing something like this to maximize savings while going to school to help pay for the last year of uni(welfare queen on gi bill). Looking at these sick bike campers. My school has showers/shitters/gym/workspace and outlets. I could just live in the school parking lot. Everything else is like 2-3 miles away so I could just ride my bike there. Best part is the state i'm in allows you to basically set up a tent or park an rv anywhere. Worst part is it's Alaska and I will freeze to death in the winter.
>>
>>1020806
Looks sick dude, get a self contained propane heater system and youll be 3hot5winter
>>
>>1020806
I'd be worried about someone running off with it while you're in class. Otherwise, >>1020819
is a great idea, propane sounds like a good way to go.
>>
>>1020774

>projection
>>
>>1020834
>denial
>>
File: xp01Wjs.jpg (477KB, 1242x1165px) Image search: [Google]
xp01Wjs.jpg
477KB, 1242x1165px
>>1020838
Yeah man, The homeless vagabond lifestyle is the best! Just look at all the comforts and camaraderie that you could enjoy
>>
>>1020838
And once you leave a place, you can be happy in knowing that you made a bunch of great freinds and left the spot better than when you found it. Brings tears of joy to my eyes! Love you vagabondanons!
>>
>>1020934
>you will never sit in that chair
Why live?
>>
>>1020931
>>1020934
Lol, no. You're thinking of bums. But good try Anon, keep at it and one day, you too will be able to spot the differences between two dissimilar things.
>>
>>1021027
The "no true hobo" argument. It's a classic. Look at how amazing it is to be a traveling vagabond, living the hobo live. Truly nothing but bliss
>>
>>1021074
Saying that all travelers, vagabonds, hobos, etc are bums is like saying that all housed and employed people work at McD's. Sure, it's true some of the time, but it makes up a very small fraction of that class of individuals. If you're too close-minded to be capable of seeing the difference, that's a you problem, not an us problem.
>>
>>1021091
Not a problem for me. I'll just keep posting real pictures of real vagabonds. While about 90% of the other posters here just wax rhapsodically about the virtues of hobo life.
>>
>>1021101
Well, I guess you're committed to the lie. Good luck trying to convince everyone.

I'll be around if anyone wants to know what it's actually about from someone who actually does it.
>>
File: IMG_20170516_151811.jpg (807KB, 2408x1830px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170516_151811.jpg
807KB, 2408x1830px
>>1021112
Dont bother with that shitposting faggot. He thinks hes real clever posting tent villages as "real authentic 100% true vagabonds" in every single thread. He knows the difference, he is just being a shitlord. Go figure right?
These threads can be really slow when we dont have people coming in to talk about the life so it opens up days and days for jews like this guy to come and try to stir shit up.
Heres a pic of me and my dog in Wyoming at a geode spot. Got some good shit to peddle.
>>
File: 1.jpg (641KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
641KB, 2048x1536px
>>1021119
>real authentic 100% true vagabonds
>>
File: 2581218229_53331b00b2_z-600x399.jpg (97KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
2581218229_53331b00b2_z-600x399.jpg
97KB, 600x399px
>>1021126
>100% real authentic pillar of society
>>
>>1021134
>not striving to build toy cars for 18 hours a day
>>
File: Motor Yacht JUSTINE - Aft Deck.jpg (75KB, 800x511px) Image search: [Google]
Motor Yacht JUSTINE - Aft Deck.jpg
75KB, 800x511px
>>1021136
>not being born into money
Everyone ITT is a pleb.
>>
File: 20170512_133459.jpg (787KB, 1536x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20170512_133459.jpg
787KB, 1536x2560px
Heres me seeing a bear. My dog met a bear. I got yelled at by some old man for letting the bear meet my dog.
>>1021138
>being on a yacht
Hah
>>1021126
>real authentic 100% true assblasted wagecuck
Heres your (You)
>>
>>1021141
Kek, why are you sitting so close to the wheel? Do you have tiny deformed legs?
>>
File: IMG_20170428_165635.jpg (701KB, 1601x2037px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170428_165635.jpg
701KB, 1601x2037px
>>1021143
I have no legs. Just upgraded from pushing myself around subway trains on a skateboard.
Its hard to position myself right for road head with the damn seat like that too. Im going to rip it out and replace it with another lazyboy. You can never have too many recliners in your conversion van.
>>
>>1021119
That's not a bad view for a roadside stop. Geodes, huh? That does pretty well for you?
>>
File: rsz_img_20160715_121117.jpg (436KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_img_20160715_121117.jpg
436KB, 1328x747px
>>1021205
Rockhounding is always good for some dollars. Its pretty easy to sell shiny rocks while im busking, just set em out in the guitar case like a display. Its also just fuckin fun to find em. You never know when some rando will want em, had a guy trade me a gallon of colloidal silver for a little geode at a truck stop once. I sell fancy knives too, find em all over for cheap on craigslist.
>>
>>1021254
That's pretty cool. I wear a clay cross I made when I'm hitchhiking, get a lot of comments on it, was thinking about selling pendants, pipes, whatnot made from local fired clay. Thoughts on that?
>>
File: ClayCross.jpg (883KB, 1120x1234px) Image search: [Google]
ClayCross.jpg
883KB, 1120x1234px
>>1021272
Yosemite clay fired with manzanita.
>>
>>1021272
You can sell anything man, for real. Especially handmade stuff. Just gotta go where the people are. Go nuts, main thing is just have enough shit made to set up a good little display.
>>
>>1021288
I can make crude bamboo flutes that actually play somewhat well.

Thoughts?
>>
File: 03.jpg (113KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
113KB, 1200x900px
>>1001857
I'm pretty excited. I just bought a 2006 e350 Type Ambulance. Any suggestions for conversions?
>>
>>1021291
I'll trade you a clay 'tobacco' pipe for one.

If you can also play it pretty well, that would catch peoples' attention. At any rate, selling things that can be made out of stuff you can find locally is definitely worth trying, worst case scenario, you're only out the time it took to make them.
>>
>>1021305
Did it come with all the cupboards they use for med supplies? That might actually be a better deal than buying a used painter's van.

Build yourself a kitchenette with a sink and a propane stove, and a rock-and-roll bed, and you've got a home. If you want to get crazy with it, I'm sure you've got an extended cargo area on that, so there should be plenty enough room to put in a shower pan and cassette toilet.

I used to have a plan written up for an extended cargo F350, with a lift for my motorcycle, kitchen, bathroom and queen-sized bed. If you've seen enough tinyhome videos, you'll find a way to get everything you want into that space.
>>
File: 05.jpg (73KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
73KB, 675x900px
>>1021320
Yeah it has all that and it already has an inbuilt inverter, shoreline plug and a number of other extras found on most ambulance.
>>
>>1021323
Thats some thugged out gangster shit
>>
File: 01.jpg (78KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
78KB, 675x900px
>>1021329
What really had me stoked was the fact is was a 6L Diesel engine with 266k miles on it for only $2500. That is a steal for ambulances.
>>
>>1021323
>>1021331
I've got to get me one of those...
>>
File: 1450806417242.png (88KB, 253x224px) Image search: [Google]
1450806417242.png
88KB, 253x224px
Im a trashman and my department covers the beaches.
Will you assholes please stop filling up our cans with 100lbs of garbage? I understand its my job to take out the trash but nothing makes me hate RV's and van dwellers more than having to dump 20 or so cans overflowing with your refuse.
Considering I do this hundreds of times a day.
>>
>>1020931
where's that potrero and 13th?
>>1021101
>>1020934
#citylife

>>1021143
he got no legs...
>>
>>1021305
are you going to keep the ambulance markings on the outside? I've been considering either getting a used work van that already has markings or putting fake ones on.
On one hand more stealth but on the other someone might run up to the van expecting help or to buy your services
it also would make it easier for others to identify your van if you frequent places
>>
>>1021371
>someone might run up to the van expecting help or to buy your services
How do you feel about interior painting? You could put a ladder rack up top and your phone number on the side and turn that problem into a way to get extra cash and driveway to park in for a week.
>>
>>1021371
Nope part of it is that I plan to remove all decals from the previous owner and anything that has 'emergency vehicle/ambulance' on it. I'll probably keep the stars of life because they are badass.
>>
>>1014889
>thumbs up are now illegal

when will it end
>>
>>1021766
>>1021371
Pretty sure it's illegal to keep it marked as an ambulance if it's being used as transportation and not stationary. Not sure why they didn't unmark it before selling it, they have to do that for police vehicles IIRC. I could be wrong since it's an ambulance and not a police vehicle, but that'd be really odd.
>>
>>1019568
kek
>>
>>1021344
>stop putting trash in trash cans
>t. trashman
>>
>>1022013
It varies from state to state. In this case, Pennsylvania.
>>
>tfw your dream is to make enough passive income to be a vagabond
>tfw it will take over a decade of saving

I can't even afford to be homeless
>>
>>1024239
The point
Your head
>>
>>1024258

Being a hobo without a serious source of income is pure suffering. I don't want to be digging out of trashcans or trying to sell drugs off an overpass.
>>
>>1024285
>pure suffering
Yeah OK, what do you say about shit like this?
>>1014469
>>
>>1024311

I am not musically inclined. Busking isn't an option for me. That anon also sounds like he owns a vehicle, which I do not.

Having the security of an income source is comforting to me. Not even asking for a lot. 5k a year would be fine.
>>
>>1024343
He says he saw a guy make 2,500 bucks flying a sign. It takes no skill.
>>
>>1007238
best laugh I've had In a while
>>
>>1024354
Back when I worked at WM, there was a guy who was sitting on the corner of the lot who was making more than I was, tax free. That kind of changed my perspective on a lot of things.
>>
I went dumpster diving but only found cardboard and other actual garbage
>>
About to be homeless in Alabama.
Is this a shit state to be a hobo in in?
>>
>>1024456
>be a hobo in
Not how that works. You have to travel, otherwise youre a home bum.
N yeah its shit.
>>
>>1024418
There is a lot of money to be made doing that shit but if youre sitting around in the same spot every day you dont actually make shit. Soon as people know your face youre doomed to the 10-20 dollar days, and thats standing out there all fuckin day. The only way to do it is travel.
>>
>>1024343
This life is not for you.
>>
>>1024508
Fuck i hate this fucking state.If I can't find work soon im walking to Arizona.
>>
>>1024524
Nigga, do that anyway. The whole
>im stuck forever in my home town/state because reasons
Shit is a fucking tired ass way of thinking. Do some next level shit and quit being a bitch your whole life. Unhappy? Fucking change it. Dont let anything get in the way of you enjoying your life.
>>
>>1024510
Makes sense. I've never done it personally. I'll accept money if it's offered to me, but I try to work a couple months out of the year rather than spange.
>>
>>1021101
This nigga
>oy vey can't not feed the economic beast goy
I don't know how many different ways you need this phrased but living out of a vehicle set up to live out of while working/have PF membership for showers and shit is not the same as the crust punks lining city streets.
t. Anon living out of a van set up for this shit working two jobs and sitting on a fat savings account. Oh, and I'm only 22. Currently saving for fat chunk of land to build self sustaining farm on. Just because people have different dreams and motivations (usually a product of a different background (gee whiz, did ya know people have different backgrounds and life experiences?)) doesn't automatically make them better or worse. What are you, 12? An actual nigger? Guess what, I have a social life and plenty of comforts too. I'm more financially secure than your average city idiot dumping all their income into living expenses and clubbing and the other general costs of good-goy conformity
>>
>>1021138
How's the emptiness inside treating you?
I used to roll with kiddos born into money in college. They're the most depressing, boring and generally awful people I've met.
>>
>>1024557
Theres a certain level of dont give a fuck you gotta get to before you can really spange. I leave it to the individual to decide whether its a good or bad thing to be there.
>>
>>1002156
jesus fuck stop calling it vanlife
>>
>>1024515

>Hobo elitists
>>
>>1024903
>i wanna be a hobo with a guaranteed 5k/yr income or else i wont do it because im convinced that i need money to stay alive/be happy/live my "dreams"
>>
>>1024540
I know you're trying to sound wise and deep, but you just come off like a fucking idiot.
Pretentious much? You know nothing, boy.
>>
>>1024975
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little wagecuck? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the homebum mafia, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Starbucks, and I have over 300 confirmed stick and pokes. I am trained in 211 warfare and I’m the top schwiller in the entire US. You are nothing to me but just another normie. I will take your hard earned dollars with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of rapegangs across the USA and your Drakkar Noir cologne is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, faggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead old man. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the FTRA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, gramps.
>>
File: tumblr_m0e338DgX51qhd0xso1_500.gif (963KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m0e338DgX51qhd0xso1_500.gif
963KB, 500x269px
>>1025016
U.S MARSHALL TRAINING! U.S. MARSHALL TRAINING! OVER 300 CONFIRMED KILLS!

U.S. MARSHALL TRAINING! OVER 300 CONFIRMED KILLS! TAP OUT! TAP OUT!
>>
>>1025407
Hey man not cool you cant say that shit to someone who grew up around gangs man
>>
>>1021272
Make ocarinas too. They take some time learning how to make but its worth it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLMocumMy48

>>1021291
yeah man thats cool too. Theres this place in seattle that sells random shit and barters for random shit. They had a broken bamboo cane for 3 dollars so I bought it for a buck. I made it into a nice flute with my dremmel and sold it back for 30 bucks.
>>
>>1025421
>Make ocarinas too.
That's a thought... Any other ideas for earthencraft?
>>
>>1025806
Animal statues. Grannies will eat that shit up
>>
>>1025809
Thanks!
>>
>>1006337
I had to post just to call you an ugly pizza faced faggot
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.