[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*RUINS YOUR PATH*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 11

File: man_cutting_tree_l5.jpg (115KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
man_cutting_tree_l5.jpg
115KB, 600x400px
*RUINS YOUR PATH*
>>
>implying I can't just walk over that tree
>>
File: head_b_gone.png (47KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
head_b_gone.png
47KB, 700x500px
*PROTECTS HIS PROPERTY*
>>
>>1001040
>implying that happens on private land
>>
>>1001040
https://youtu.be/eIbOeLlZep0
Fugg
>>
>>1001040
I know a guy who did that and decapitated a snomobiler.
>>
>>1001040
And by know I mean know of. Not personally.
>>
File: ProdDetail_Retina_10997.jpg (405KB, 2100x2100px) Image search: [Google]
ProdDetail_Retina_10997.jpg
405KB, 2100x2100px
Stop replying to /tv/ memes on /out/
>>
File: salinesunrise.jpg (797KB, 2000x461px) Image search: [Google]
salinesunrise.jpg
797KB, 2000x461px
>>1001038
Depends on how big it is. I put about 20 big trees down on a trail to discourage people from hiking on a social trail. Works well.
>>
>>1001099
Yeah no, watch >>1001085
>>
File: IMGP0667.jpg (217KB, 1000x662px) Image search: [Google]
IMGP0667.jpg
217KB, 1000x662px
>>1001124
it can happen, it happens a lot.

I battled motorized trespassers all last year. There's nothing you can do. They destroyedmy signs, and every time i blocked the path with logs and such they'd drag them all out of the way. It was such shit.
>>
File: 1491856355273.webm (603KB, 750x420px) Image search: [Google]
1491856355273.webm
603KB, 750x420px
>>1001125
Commies with no respect for private property should hang by the throat.
>>
>>1001099
Mfw a cable at the park killed my good friend. Pls no
>>
>>1001125
Maybe if you just allowed them an area to get through... They wouldn't fuck up everything. But since you wanna come into a rural part of town buy up a piece of property that the locals have been riding on for the past 40 years. And all the sudden saying "whoooa now, you can't be doing that no more" over night. What the fuck do you expect. Act like a dick, refuse to blend in with local culture. You sound like you probably deserve it, legal or not. Fucking hate fags like you. Want the "country" life with none of the country.
>>
>>1001148
You're a dumbass. My family's owned the land since 1976 and the first time anyone tried to make an ATV/snowmobile trail through it was 2016.

Sorry friend, they can get fucked.
>>
>>1001148
>Private land
>Allowing others to have their way with it
Kys commie, like seriously.
>>
File: IMGP3985.jpg (147KB, 400x532px) Image search: [Google]
IMGP3985.jpg
147KB, 400x532px
>>1001148
>>1001162
And I should also point-out that we're perfectly ahppy to let people ski through or walk through as they want. But no motorized bullshit, no fires, and no chopping down trees to build a shitty mudpit thoroughfare for every hairy dick and tom to start tooling around ruining the property.
>>
>>1001169
>And I should also point-out that we're perfectly ahppy to let people ski through or walk through as they want.
Read your no trespassing sign faggot. It implies you want NO ONE on YOUR FAMILY'S fucking 3 acres of land. Again you're just a pretentious prick who thinks muh government owns this piece of the earth I can tell everyone fuck all its mine! Maybe you wouldn't have to fight for land if you quit believing you're entitled to any single piece.
>>
>>1001148
Private property, asshole.
>>
>>1001179
That has got to be the most ignorant thing I've ever seen on this site, and I've been on here for over a decade.
>>
>>1001118
>social trail
wtf is this faggotry? unless you mean south cali?
Either way you're doing God's work anon.
>>
>>1001199
They're trails made by human foot traffic when people walk off the main path. Innawoods it can be a problem because it can lead to some bad erosion and multiple social trails leading in different directions can be confusing and also really ugly.
>>
>>1001179
I was starting to understand your point anon and now I'm on his side.
Because you essentially just said no matter how hard I work at something, some fat mouth breathing lazy welfare queen can just come and use it all because everything belongs to everyone and everyone should have all they need because everything is the commons? I agree with sharing God's green earth but if a man wants a patch to enjoy and not be ridden on by quads and he works to buy it then they should get fucked, they could've bought the land between all of them and their quads, turned it into a riding park if they wanted to even.
>>
>>1001029
Looks like the start of a good campfire, senpai. I hope he has a sharp knife.
>>
>>1001125
>>1001148
Where I live we shoot at trespassers. I'm not joking or being edgy. My brother has run over two guys and the last time I was with him he almost ran over some old hunter who looked to be in his 70s who fucking jumped a 4 feet high barbwire fence to escape the truck bumper.

That was the 1980s. Now all 200+ acres has an 8 feet high chainlink fence with barb wire at the top. The only people who go through now are well tenders.
>>
File: polska.png (184KB, 621x1467px) Image search: [Google]
polska.png
184KB, 621x1467px
>>1001638
But that's psychopath shit. It's also really illegal everywhere in North America to shoot at trespassers, nevermind run them down. What kind of degenerate trigger happy child jumps at any excuse to shoot at or maim someone.
>>
>>1001658
People that are utterly insecure in their ability to protect themselves or control a basic social encounter between human beings that are happening to cross paths.

I don't let people on my property either, but out of probably 50 trespassers in the last 15 years I never once felt like I wasn't in control of the situation. There's a line between being unaware of everything around you, and being a schizophrenic that wraps metal around his head to keep the aliens away. It's apparently a pretty fine line, and that line is called "sentient".
>>
>>1000000
>>999999
>>
>>1001658
They all had weapons and were using them on private property. It is considered castle defence.
>>
>>1001029
What horrible form, who gave this man a chain saw? If that tree kicks out, I doubt he would be able to get up and run in time.

Like rule 101 of downing a tree large enough to hurt you, cut it at a comfortable standing height and have a clear escape path.

You can cut the stump flush with the groud after felling the tree.
>>
>>1001695
Not only that but the tree is leaning the other way, it will be a total bitch to make it fall the way hes cutting it.

But also his cross cut is not nearly high enough for how high his back cut is going to have to be.

I dont see wedges or a maul either.

This guy is memeing.
>>
>>1001702
Tis the life of the stock photo I guess.

At lest he has a good helmet... and what looks like chaps ROLLED UP ON HIS BELT -_-
>>
>>1001684
The only people who use castle defense argument are people who know dick shit about law. Fyi castle defense isn't a real legal argument.
>>
>>1001710
This.

Castle doctrine doesn't include hunting people at a distance.
>>
>>1001658
It's legal to kill people to protect your property in almost every red state in the US.
>>
>>1001128
18+ kiddo
>>
>>1001720
you're being deliberately vague. it's illegal to kill someone for trespassing. Only in self-defense, i.e. someone attacking you in your home or something. Damaging property and even breaking & entering doesn't allow you to kill and claim self-defense.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byron_David_Smith_killings
>>
>>1001710
>>1001716
>>1001724
Agreed

>>1001720
Don't be an inbred
>>
>>1001710
>>1001716
>>1001724
They have guns. They come onto our property and start shooting. We have guns. We shoot back. What about that is confusing?
>>
>>1001979
>We shoot back
>implying
>>
>>1001029
I apologize in advance as i am a noguns Eurofag sadly, but let's say in theory, you catch people trespassing on your property despite keep out signs and things like that, would it be legal to fire warning shots in to the air?
>>
>>1001991
No. Laws vary in different places but, in fact, trespassing isn't even a technically a crime. You can ask them to leave, at which point they either have to reasonably comply, or you can call the cops to have them ejected. They can't get arrested for it though unless it becomes actual "criminal trespassing" (although cops can be quite shrewd and find things to charge them for - like noncompliance, failure to clear, etc). Depending on where you live, criminal trespassing can be when the person obviously knows they don't belong there (hopped a fence or walked past No Trespassing signs, wandered into a junkyard, train tracks, or storage garage, etc), or "criminal trespassing" can kick-in the moment you ask them to leave or a cop asks them to leave. In which case they can then get arrested. As it isn't a felony a property owner can't detain the person or assault them, and can't claim self-defense just because of the person's presence. Again though, depending where you live and varying laws, certain proximity to dwellings or being "menacing" (usually near a home or wielding a weapon) can make the whole thing a criminal offense in which case they can be arrested and charged. It's a bit convoluted but no, you can't threaten a trespasser or make them fear for their lives just because you want to, and you can't imprison them either. You have to at least tell them to fuckoff first. If you can't or don't want to, have the cops do it for you.

The property owner can sue them in civil court for damages, but trespassing alone isn't arrestable.
>>
>>1001980
>he was there
>he saw what happened

>>1001993
>trespassing isn't even a technically a crime.
>They can't get arrested for it

http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/crime-penalties/federal/Tresspassing.htm
http://www.wbur.org/news/2017/03/06/michael-treadwell-trespassing-charges

https://www.google.com/search?q=jailed+for+trespassing

>talking about people who did jump fences and went past no trespassing signs

Go ahead, pull more shit out of your ass for us to laugh at, kid.
>>
>>1002002
Criminal trespassing isn't automatic, trespassing is a civil offense. Depending on where you live committing "criminal trespassing" has different definitions. Being on someone's land by itself isn't one of them.
>>
>>1001710
>castle defense isn't a real legal argument

Yes it is. At least in most states in the US. If someone is on your property, and you are in fear of death, or grave bodily injury, you are justified in using deadly force to stop the threat. Obviously you have to prove that you were in fear for you life, but is most certainly a legal argument, and in most cases, actually codified law.
>>
>>1001724
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byron_David_Smith_killings
Not true.

You can shoot someone for breaking and entering.
You can shoot someone for stealing property.

You're allowed to shoot people for "criminal mischief" (baseball batting mailboxes and such) at night in Texas.

That guy got in trouble because he executed them and dragged their bodies around and recorded it all.
>>
>>1002457
He went to prison for life for merter because he killed them when there was no threat to his personal safety. He did it because he thought, as many retards do, that you can kill someone who breaks into your house and plead Castle Doctrine
>>
>>1002463
I've taken like two 6 hour courses over this by certified instructors.

In my state if someone breaks into my house, or hell, steals my potted plant, I can shoot them.

It's how it works here.
>>
>>1002466
The Byron David Smith killings weren't in Texas. Like half a dozen or so posts ITT say, it depends where you live.

So if you're an expert because you've taken two courses on "this", can you shoot someone in Texas for walking through your woods?
>>
>>1002471
Sec. 9.41. PROTECTION OF ONE'S OWN PROPERTY. (a) A person in lawful possession of land or tangible, movable property is justified in using force against another when and to the degree the actor reasonably believes the force is immediately necessary to prevent or terminate the other's trespass on the land or unlawful interference with the property.
(b) A person unlawfully dispossessed of land or tangible, movable property by another is justified in using force against the other when and to the degree the actor reasonably believes the force is immediately necessary to reenter the land or recover the property if the actor uses the force immediately or in fresh pursuit after the dispossession and:
(1) the actor reasonably believes the other had no claim of right when he dispossessed the actor; or
(2) the other accomplished the dispossession by using force, threat, or fraud against the actor.

So, if they won't leave after being told to leave or are committing a crime then yes.
>>
>>1002476
>after being told to leave
just like the whole thread's been saying you mong
>>
>>1001254
Haha lazy
>>
>>1001638
Who can afford that much chain link fence?
>>
>>1001695
The tree is already leaning away from him. It'll just start to crack and slowly fall
>>
File: seasons.png (10KB, 383x467px) Image search: [Google]
seasons.png
10KB, 383x467px
not unlike society
>>
>>1002499
see >>1002505
>>
>>1001658
>It's illegal in North America
Uh, there's plenty of states where the owner is allowed to kill you for trespassing.
>>
>>1002581
[citation needed]
>>
Your home is your castle according to the law," Levin said.

Under the laws, "you don't have to wait until your life is being threatened or your property is taken," Levin said. "You can open fire almost immediately."

Stated by a criminology professor

Basically as long as you can make a "I feared for muh life" story and nobody is alive to disagree with you, that's about as far as the investigation is going to go.

You are playing with your life when you trespass on someone's property.
>>
>reading about use of force rules in my state
Literally says I'm allowed to beat children and retarded people under my care for basically any reason
>>
>>1002586
the context of that is home invasion or being threatened in your home. which is not trespassing. that would be B&E, burglary, threatening someone with injury or loss of life, etc. someone may be trespassing while doing all those but may also be trespassing without doing any of that.
>>
>>1002498

"well tenders" makes it sound like they have oil. So, them.
>>
>>1002499
Not how it always works in practice.

Not having a relief cut on the compression side is a recipe for the tree to kick back, and considering he is kneeling, he is not prepared to escape from that.

Not to mention it leaves a very ragged cut. As the tree starts to fall (probably about 50% to 75% of the way through), it will likely split a few feet up from the bottom cut, and break off the second half.
>>
>>1001125
Are you the OP that posted about that last year? Godspeed anon
>>
>>1001099
Took a kid's nose off by me
>>
>>1001157
maybe put some of those spikey things to fuck up their tires instead? like pickup jacks but all steel. they dont get decapitated and they need new tires. fuck those guys. people have no respect for private land anymore.
>>
>>1001179
You should go back to plebbit you commie fuck head.
>>
>>1001040
*goes to jail for 1st degree murder*
>>
>>1002874
Yes I am. I have since moved so now there's really nobody to keep up on the problem. My dad & the neighbor don't have the energy for active measures (blocking the trail, etc) so who knows how bad it's gotten back there. Especially over winter, the snowmobilers were legit cutting down trees and builing ramps and shit.
>>
>>1001148
Kys you filthy race mixing faggot.
>>
>>1001169
>that pic
I didn't know atv trails could change the seasons. The more you know...
>>
>>1001991
Is say it's probably illegal to take wanting shots at trespassers.
Now if you happen to start spontaneously plinking on your property when you havent given anyone permission to enter, that's another story.
>>
>>1001638
>ran over 2 people.

Fuuuuuuck
>>
I'm not the kind of faggot who wants any reason to kill others, but if you don't want to die, stay the fuck off of other peoples property. It ain't your shit, once you've violated the NAP it's your fault if you get fucked up.
>>
>>1001118
It's meant to discourage atv's and snowmobiles from tearing up temporary logging roads.
>>
>>1001179
PRIVATE
R
O
P
E
R
T
Y
>>
If any faggot wants to trek through private property, ask the owner. Lots of what seems like Commies in this thread. If you can't spend the time and ask, then don't be surprised at what happens. If you don't like it, then stop being poor/attached to your state and buy your own land.
>>
>>1001125
Just allocate pathways. In the UK, property owners have pathways across their land which people stick to. You Americucks will never learn
>>
>>1002463
He went to prison for life because he deliberately tried to make his house bait. What especially fucked him up was him recording it, executing them after they surrendered, and then played with their bodies for a bit before calling the cops. He did everything he possibly could to go to prison.
Please don't overly simplify things.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.