[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW $3500 buys you a rusty 160k miata >TFW hardtops not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.png (1MB, 1590x884px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 1590x884px
>TFW $3500 buys you a rusty 160k miata
>TFW hardtops not included

At what point will Miatafags stop with this bullshit?
>>
Supply and demand, faggot. Welcome to capitalism.
>>
>>17888556
t. good goy
>>
>>17888550
paid $2600 for a 97 with 102k, they aren't all that bad
>>
>>17888578
What do you expect? If you don't want to pay that much for one, then don't. Free market and such. You millennials are so entitled, you know the world doesn't owe you everything, right+
>>
>>17888550
>Paying more than $2,000 for a 95 meme mobile
>>
I've purchased 2 mk2 supra, running and driving perfectly, for a combined total of 2.25k. Are miata really that good?
>>
>>17890489
no you havent
>>
File: IMAG0465~2.jpg (2MB, 3000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0465~2.jpg
2MB, 3000x4000px
>>17890517
I have, they're never really expensive. I've done rust repairs on both though. Go look for one now and it'll be like 1500 bucks that you can get for less

I'll sell you my moonroof one for 5 grand though
>>
>>17888641
>purchasing power has decreased while wages have stagnated for decades for reasons completely out of the control of young people
>bootstraps lad
haha nice
>>
>>17890548
Kek, young people really got handed a raw deal. But then again I see hippy generation folk working at McDonald's so something must be up
>>
>>17890583
People not in the best economic conditions before things went to shit can certainly also end up in similar conditions so the whole millenials are fucked thing is sorta dumb since it's a global problem it's just that having a new generation have worse conditions than the one before without, like, a crippling war is sort of a new thing
>>
>>17890599
That's a good way to put it. For all of American history we handed down better living conditions and a bright future, until millennials came along. Funniest part is that they get blamed for their inheritance. Oh well, I'm in my 30s and I have money so it's whatever to me
>>
>>17890583
>>17890599
>>17890645
this is clearly caused by the (((elites)))
>>
>>17890667
Possibly or it could be the 76 million people who spent the 60s, 70s and 80s as hippies and voted themselves extreme welfare and bankrupted the pyramid scheme
>>
as the car gets older it becomes more expensive and harder to maintain, not to mention since they rust like all the japs do there are less and less good examples around

fucking retard
>>
>>17888550
This shit annoys me to no end. Almost every NA is memetaxed to hell (although NBs are still fine), almost every single one of them is a 1.6 and if a 1.8 does show up it's priced anywhere from 5k upwards, and at that point I'd rather save up a little longer and get a Boxster for 7k.
>>
>>17888550
>Rusty 94 M edition with 148k for 3k
Such a terrible idea yet I'm still considering it.
>>
>>17890489
>Are miata really that good?
they are alright. its a car that you don't have to put coilovers or do any kind of mod to in order for it to drive good. which is better than 90% of the jap shitboxes to come out of the 80's and 90's. and with the amount of support it gets, it really is an enthusiasts car.
>>
File: Shifts-in-Demand-Supply-Curves.gif (13KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Shifts-in-Demand-Supply-Curves.gif
13KB, 500x375px
>Why does the price of a product increase when its supply steadily drops and the demand stays equal (or slightly increases, considering OP faggotry)?

Should have stayed in school.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.