[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they, dare I say it, /ourguys/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1504792285674.jpg (343KB, 888x1248px) Image search: [Google]
1504792285674.jpg
343KB, 888x1248px
Are they, dare I say it, /ourguys/?
>>
>>17884443
jews fear the samurai
>>
>>17884443
based fucking mazda
>>
>>17884443

Mazda is one of last companies left that cares about cars. All the other companies just wanna shove EV's down our throats.
>>
Also been reading up on HCCI skyactiv X engine that mazda has been working on. Its looking very promising, and very efficient. Seems like they got a winner on their hands, toyota is basically going to trade their hybrid tech to get their hands on the HCCI engine.

You combine both together as suspected and you can actually get 100 MPG cars that have good performance(accelerations, revs)
>>
File: 1488082037337.jpg (164KB, 880x660px) Image search: [Google]
1488082037337.jpg
164KB, 880x660px
>>17884443
I really love Mazda and their mission to keep cars real, but stop making this shill thread every week.

Also, I hesitate to say they are 100% /ourguy/ until they bring back completely mechanical steering and cable throttle
>>
>>17884981
that some subzero grandmaster type shit
>>
>>17885026
no it isnt
>>
the fact that EV and hybrid fanbois (which apparently exist on artificially (((GOOGLE))) promoted pages like green car reports) loathe Mazda makes me like them even more.
>>
>>17885062
Lol do they? why?
>>
https://youtu.be/oEcWuyg-VCM
>>
>>17884443
Bashing at EV fags, Skyactiv-x to bring out more potential from ICE, a new rotary in development
Mazda is good in my book
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4764208/Child-miners-aged-four-living-hell-Earth.html
>>
>>17885452
>>17885062
you're autistic

EV fags don't even care enough about cars to understand why gasoline compression ignition is significant. None of them have ever heard of a rotary, but they had a friend of a friend who knew a guy with an RX8 and it was unreliable they think.

Normies hate Mazda because they have no mechanical empathy and Mazda does not make kitchen appliance-tier cars that put up with shit driving technique.
>>
>>17884981
>completely mechanical steering and cable throttle
oh you mean exactly the same kind of steering that exists right now but with zero assist so old people and women can't negotiate parking lots without hitting ten times as many things as they already do? Electric power steering is not steer by wire and absolutely destroys hydraulic power steering for weight and efficiency.

Also cable throttles will never come back because emission controls require the ECU to be able to actuate the throttle body, it also reduces mechanical complexity by removing the need for an IAC valve.

get real, gramps.
>>
>>17885589
>it also reduces mechanical complexity by removing the need for an IAC valve.
Reduces complexity? How fucking dumb are you? You replace one little analog solenoid and a very simple cable system with a computerized system involving a digitally controlled motor-operated throttle body that uses CANBUS and a wear prone potentiometer based throttle pedal and you call that reducing complexity?
>>
>>17885589
>Electric power steering is not steer by wire and absolutely destroys hydraulic power steering for weight and efficiency.
My car has electric power steering and it has scalpel tier precision and extremely good feedback. As an automotive engieer I don't see a reason to use any other system.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.