[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1102.jpg (346KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1102.jpg
346KB, 800x533px
I work at a ride hands free carwash as a crew member.

My job is to:
>vacuum
>Hand dry cars
>provide extras which include tire gloss, rain repel, spraying and hand drying the interior windows, dash, trim, and rubber mats, wiping rims, getting rid of bugs on the front, armor all, etc. (I do more like clean the bathroom and wash towels and shit too)
>Lead people onto the track that takes them through the wash
>drive cars off of the track into the lot

feel free to ask me anything
>>
A
R
E

Y
O
I

M
E
X
I
C
A
N
?
>>
Did you just get out from the county prison
doing ninety days for non support?
>>
>>17882384
No, i'm of african decent.
>>
>>17882379

Fuck that shit dude, just offer to hand wash peoples cars yourself and make more money that way.

Learn to use DA polishers and get more into detailing and paint correction. Make a lot of money doing that.
>>
>>17882391
no?

>>17882403
Been considering this for a little bit now. Id have to by supplies and spread the word of my business but that sounds like a really good idea tbqh
>>
>>17882394
HAHAHHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>17882596
Ha yea right you think anyone is going to let some black guy detail their car? The amount of Time it would take to build a reputation of not being a shithead your better off getting a real job
>>
>>17882974
Man, inequality sucks.
I didn't think about it really until I saw this post.
It must be hard being an honest black person surrounded by niggers.
>>
>>17882984
Yea sucks man, best bet is move to a place without a lot of black people and be the best you can be or get hired at a detailing company and build your skills and reputation there, then when you break away from them you can use their reputation to your advantage not to mention the skills and money you got from working there.
>>
>>17882999
And the big one; REGULARS.
You do a good job, people fucking remember that shit. They start asking for your ass specifically. Once you get there, that's when you get a Chevy van, some good supplies, a water tank, a pump, and start raking in cash doing mobile work.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.