[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Car Flipping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 2000px-Craigslist.svg.png (34KB, 2000x510px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Craigslist.svg.png
34KB, 2000x510px
Let's say I have about $1000 to start. I am on the west coast in Oregon.

What kind of cars should I look into or rather what kind of brands should I look into, in order to make a profit?

Ideally, let's say I find a good deal, talk the person down to 700 to 800 and upsell for 1500-2000.

The question is, what kind of car would this be? Some sporty car? Good gas mileage? A geo metro with 100k miles?
>>
>>17875018
Buy low sell high.
>>
>>17875129
That's with any kind of flipping. But what would the car be? It's not easy to learn what kind of cars are selling in your area. Especially if it isn't a big city.
>>
>>17875136
you're going to need to figure this out yourself.

You're going to have to pay the fee of learning. Most likely you'll lose out on money the first time or second time. asking on /o/ about this is useless.
>>
>>17875164
>asking on /o/ about this is useless.
>asking an automotive board about automotive things is useless
???
>>
>>17875018
The real money is in civics, for some reason people pay retard prices for the name.
>>
>>17875178
You don't need to know how a car functions to sell it.
>>
>>17875178
the market is often extremely specific to your area
>>
The only legit way to make money flipping is to find your own deals. If they are advertising them on craigslist and the such, they are aware people will pay for them and are thinking about selling them.

Find shitboxes that look abandoned/disused. Contact those people and try to convince them to sell for a very low price and you'll remove it, $3-400.

The type of car doesn't really matter that much. Being choosy isn't a way to make money.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.