[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

y tho

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: overpriced trash.jpg (78KB, 750x410px) Image search: [Google]
overpriced trash.jpg
78KB, 750x410px
y tho
>>
>>17873289

because Amerifats will buy anything if they think it will increase their """status"""
>>
File: GM.jpg (124KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
GM.jpg
124KB, 1024x768px
>y tho
>>
For when you want an Avalanche but want it to be more expensive so you can feel better about not actually using it for utility purposes.
>>
>>17873289
whats the matter are you too poor to eat shit?
>>
>>17873301
Euros will too.
>insert Tesla here
>insert Maserati with parts from the very dodge i'm too good and high class to buy here
>>
File: IMG_1471.png (160KB, 500x691px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1471.png
160KB, 500x691px
>>17873289
Who would buy a GM? (besides Bible Belt dwellers)
>>
>>17873289
I really want an Avalanche, but shits too expensive and beat up where I am. And at least it's not like that fucking Lincoln truck that had a CARPETED BED!!! Who in the FUCK thought carpet in a pickup truck bed, not a Bronco... or a station wagon but a FUCKING PICKUP TRUCK BED was a smart idea???!?!?
>>
>>17874725
Newer chevys and GMCs have some kind of soft liner in the wheel wells. I'd guess it's for sound deadening, but good luck keeping that shit clean.
>>
>>17873289
I used to hate on these things too, until I got a good deal on a used one. It's a pretty nice tow rig for my boat or toy hauler, and that fold down midgate thing is useful as fuck. I can carry 20 sheets of drywall in the bed with the tailgate up and everything stays dry. With the air suspension, you don't even notice the weight. I've got 4 other cars, but since my wife like riding around in it, and it's so damn useful, we put about 20k miles a year on it.
>>
Can't speak on the Caddy versions but Avalanches are some of the nicest riding vehicles I have ever driven. They ride better than alot of the newer "luxury" SUVs being released today

Not to mention the seats from that era of GM are so fucking comfy I wish I could make furniture out of them they are literally couches

Also because its just a Tahoe underneath you can use it as a truck that one time a year you need to move some furniture or haul some mulch
>>
>>17874725

I love the way they look, and the versatility of an SUV with a small truck bed, but for what I actually do / carry, I typically don't need something that big, but where I live, in the state shaped like a mitten, a 4X4 makes much more sense to have

I currently have a Rendezvous which is a car I do not like at all.. sluggish, no throttle response, semi comfortable... The only thing that I like about it is a storage compartment in the trunk area that lifts up that i can store jumper cables, tools, pistol, etc.
>>
File: 1281849112497.jpg (46KB, 498x623px) Image search: [Google]
1281849112497.jpg
46KB, 498x623px
>>17873344
>mfw the cel came on in my sanic

>mfw engine thermostat stuck open code

>mfw i unplug the connector and blow out the ash from all the fires around montana.

>mfw its fixed now
>>
It's a Suburban with the top cut off in the back. It's a better ride than the truck and still useful in most cases.
>>
>>17873289
This is a 38 year old black man car.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.