[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw the perfect touge is literally the path you take to your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6082.jpg (82KB, 640x834px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6082.jpg
82KB, 640x834px
Tfw the perfect touge is literally the path you take to your house but everyone knows it's your car and would call the police if they caught you driving like a retard
Why live?
>>
>>17873247
I drive a bright red MR2 SW20 Turbo in a small community. I understand this feel perfectly.

What do you drive?
>>
>>17873280
Before I say I want to say that:
>it has 30k original miles when I bought it
>it was dealer serviced for everything possible
>it was drove one month out of the year in the summer by some old couple for 10 yrs and the rest of the time kept in a high class storage place
Now with all that out of the way it's a 2001 Ford Mustang V6
Mustangs aren't all that popular where I live and I too live in a small town so word gets around of a new edge flying around town pretty quick..
>>
>>17873308
>2001 Ford Mustang V6
Retard alert
>>
File: IMG_5896.jpg (72KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5896.jpg
72KB, 306x306px
>>17873324
Feel like a big man now?
Good job bud you managed to take time out of your day to mock someone on the internet.
>>
>>17873308
Just go drive at 3 in the morning. That's what I do.

During highschool, when I first bought my SW20, I had a friend with an STI. We would go to the mountains, which had a super good driving road, and I would absolutely shit on him. We would do this incredibly late at night, so there would never be cops out.
>>
fuck em
get a police scanner and a radar detector

they can do shit if they arnt there watching you
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.