[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Volkswagen golf 8 coming out in 2019

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: Golf8.jpg (51KB, 730x487px) Image search: [Google]
Golf8.jpg
51KB, 730x487px
Rendering: VW Golf 8 & GTI coming in 2019
Hannes Oosthuizen Jun 1st, 2017
Volkswagen Golf Cars.co.za reports Industry news Home Featured Hatchback Car news Motoring

Golf8
Although the Golf 7 has only recently been facelifted and very much remains the most popular C-segment hatchback around, work is progressing swiftly on its replacement. Here’s what we know thus far.

The eight-generation Volkswagen Golf will be unveiled in 2019 before going on sale worldwide (including South Africa) in 2020, with hot GTI versions following soon after. According to VW insiders, the Golf will remain its most important product, at least for another generation, as the German marque develops and rolls out its entire new series of I.D. electric vehicles.

Lighter, more practical and more efficient

VW's new I.D. range of electric vehicles will not share a platform with the Golf 8.

While Volkswagen has recovered well from the Diesel Gate scandal, the impact on product development has not been limited to the heightened importance attached to bringing electric vehicles to market. The Golf Mk8 line-up will be affected by the scandal, too, with especially more focus likely to be placed on the petrol engine and hybrid derivatives.

Volkswagen will be introducing a sophisticated 48V electrical system on Golf 8, which allows for the fitment of a wide range of efficiency measures. Indeed, efficiency is a strong focus overall, with a weight saving of up to 70 kg suggested on some models. Golf 8 will use an evolution of the acclaimed MQB platform that has given current VW products such excellent ride/handling characteristics. The new electric vehicle line-up will get its own platform, dubbed MEB.

Sharper design, more tech

Cabin will feature even more top-end materials and tech integration.
END
>>
And more cheat gimmicks
>>
>>17871681

Sounds good.

>>17871975
stay mad
>>
File: vw-polo-2018-01[1].jpg (602KB, 1700x1061px) Image search: [Google]
vw-polo-2018-01[1].jpg
602KB, 1700x1061px
>>17871681
What the FUCK is that new painted strip between the headlights, below the hood?
It's ugly as fuck, and the new Polo has the same thing going on. Who thought that was a good idea?
>>
>>17871995
That front lip has be rock hard. Finally some edgy shit to compete with the angsty WRX
>>
File: IMG_1994.jpg (63KB, 1075x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1994.jpg
63KB, 1075x350px
Eternally waiting for the R400. Wtf VW..
>>
>>17875302
How have I never heard of that before?! I want it.
>>
>>17876400
>>17875302
Thanks to dieselgate, VW had to scrap it despite R400 got the green light. VW will re-look into that idea in the next generation. Probably super-hybrid golf.
>>
Expect a high four 0-60 gti
>>
>>17875302
Stage 2 with a downpipe on an mk7 r will get you there for a couple grand with good reliability.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.