[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rock and a Hard place

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1492653778229.jpg (183KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1492653778229.jpg
183KB, 960x540px
Alright /o/, I've been searching for a car for a very long time now, 4 years.

My current vehicle is a mostly unreliable 2006 Jeep Liberty I bought when I got my first job back in 2013, at the time I didn't give a fuck about cars. It wouldn't be until 2014 that I really started learning about cars and eventually fell in love with them.

I wanted something that would teach me more about cars, and of course Miata, 86, or 350z were the answers. But now I have other things to be concerned about, like how am I going to carry my audio equipment to jobs/gigs in a fucking miata?

>inb4 "buy a trailer faggot"
no, u

I would go with a wagon, but then I forget that America isn't Europe and all the Accord wagons are piled up with the 240sx's near your closest local twisty road guardrail. A Buick roadmaster is too fucking massive (and a bit pricey), the Passat W8 looks very appealing but it along with any Audi wagon have ludicrous maintenance costs.

I really have no idea what to do, or where I should even go in my search. I really liked the Z31 and Z32, but after talking to a bunch of guys at meets, the Z31 is near impossible for parts, and the Z32 requires you remove the engine to do literally anything.

can /o/ help me out?
>>
So I admittedly I skimmed this post but here's what I'm going to suggest as you haven't listed your budget, or how much room your equipment takes up.
Look at older lexus Ls 400.etc these are sedans while offering a healthy aftermarket and handling that has aged well. Your other option really is to buy a miata for 3k and a van for 5 and use the van for work and sell it if you get another job.
>>
>>17868399
I bet you could manage it in a 350z, definitely in an 86.

The question is whether you can afford either of the two cars.

Both are entry level, generic, and kind of boring imo, but at least you will learn about cars from owning them.
>>
>>17868445
Sorry, I completely forgot

My budget was between 8k-15k

My equipment takes up around
1 bag = 25x40
2 stands 40x 15
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.