[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of Eibach sportlines? I daily drive my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

What do you guys think of Eibach sportlines? I daily drive my 2015 5.0 and want to lower it. The sportlines drop 1.5 inches, which will look nice with my 20" wheels.

Only thing is, I live in NY and the roads are complete ass.
>>
File: IMG_20170630_153503.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170630_153503.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
I hope you don't have to drive up and down steep inclines often, you'll scrape. But Eibachs are a solid choice

I'm dropped 1.25" in the front on steeda progressives and stock PP wheels
>>
>>17865160

What about just taking the inclines sideways/slow?

My buddy is dropped 1.5 and wants to go another inch in his car, not a Mustang but he's still low af.

How are the Steedas for daily driving?
>>
>>17865168
If you go slow you'll be fine. I have to take my driveway slow to not scrape

Steeda are good for daily because theyre only 10% stiffer than the PP springs when in the linear range and then under load in secondary range they are 40% stiffer than PP springs. Got rid of 90% of noise dive on braking and it feels more planted with less body roll.

I highly recommend doing IRS mods either before struts/springs or at the same time. They offer the most noticable driving difference and getting rid of wheel hop should be your first concern before lowering it as it'll still hop all over with just changing springs

t.autoxer
>>
File: QeQ0dUNo-2101008258.jpg (757KB, 1476x1279px) Image search: [Google]
QeQ0dUNo-2101008258.jpg
757KB, 1476x1279px
>>17865121
You'll probably wish you were on 19s or 18s if you go low and get an aggressive shock like a koni yellow.

A progressive shouldn't be terrible. I've ran the ford racing Y springs and BMR sports. The Y springs were much better for hard turns, sports felt closer to stock even with the further drop.
>>
>>17865160

I have a 16 GT PP I was looking to lower myself. Are caster/camber plates required or will a standard alignment get everything back in order?
>>
>>17865288
I got one side in with alignment but the other needed a camber bolt. Plates are probably the safe bet.
>>
File: IMG_20170912_134346.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170912_134346.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>>17865288
I'm almost 100% sure steeda says it's not required but you will probably want more camber. I did camber plates at the same time as the rest of the suspension
>>
>>17865253
Right now I'm going for looks more than handling, as I want to get my aesthetic mods out of the way first. I eventually want to get bags for suspension so I don't want to spend an insane amount on suspension.

>>17865279
As said I'm looking for looks. I'm getting a wheel sponsorship and they're 20's, so I'm saving a lot going that route.

>>17865363
I'm having a shop install, would they be able to adjust camber properly?
>>
>>17865368
Make sure it's a performance oriented shop that can dial it in for you rather than a bunch of monkeys with an alignment rack
>>
>>17865338
>>17865363

Thanks, I kind of figured based off what I've read but yet to see confirmation. I imagine it's not hard to install since you have everything disassembled during the spring install anyway.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.