[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FIRST LOVES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: BuickRegal.jpg (504KB, 1600x1068px) Image search: [Google]
BuickRegal.jpg
504KB, 1600x1068px
Good evening, /o/.

Tell me something about yourself.

Tell me of your first love. The first car you adored, and the reasons why. You must have owned the car in some way (parent's car counts).

Pic related, it's mein first love, but not car in pic. First car I ever bought with my own money, paid $1300 cash with about 160K miles. Mad comfy leather interior, good sound, and reliable as fuck 3.8 V6.

Make haste, faggots
>>
>>17862844

no its a secret
>>
File: FB_IMG_1505193877246.jpg (37KB, 960x718px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1505193877246.jpg
37KB, 960x718px
My first baby. Bought her last November for 2500 of my hard earned cash. Talked the guy down from 3k. 2009 Interceptor with plastic back seats, Kevlar trunk pack, working spotlight, and safe stop enabled. Has the siren speaker and wigwag module but no PA or wigwag control boxes in the car but I'd like to get some at some point to use the airhorn. 52000 miles and runs like a champ. Had to change the alternator and blower motor a couple months later but that was the first time I did any mechanical work on a car myself and I was damn proud. My rush hour commutes are stress free because omg a cop. MPG is meh but I knew that going in. Looking to install a remote start and alarm on her soon as well as give her a body paint job to a dark gunmetal grey. Arizona summers really ruin cars.
>>
File: 25236048-640.jpg (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
25236048-640.jpg
64KB, 640x480px
>>17862844
My first car was a 5th gen Monte Carlo, but in general one of my first loves was the second gen Chevy Lumina. My Monte was just a Lumina coupe, and having seen how much I liked mine and how reliable it was, several of my other friends got Luminas as well.
Those fuckers will not die.
>>
>>17862895

good to hear there are other arizonafags here too

killer find anon, gud price for an interceptor, but yeah paint it when you can

People still associate clean ones with the police, even without the bully bar and steelies
>>
>>17862904
>>17862844

Fucking this, people like to talk a lot of shit about GM around this time, but they made some unkillable cars.
>>
>>17862914
Will do bro. I hear MAACO does it for cheap but I haven't been around to get an estimate yet. She's in the collision shop because a tow company took her and ruined her front suspension. But should have her back within a couple days.
>>
>>17862920
Well the W-bodies anyways. ANd the W-bodies have a surprising amount of aftermarket support. My only complaint about them is you have to convert them to a manual. And yes, there are manuals that will bolt to their V6's. The mounts and pedals are the hard part.
>>
File: 7177472976_f2dfe57af9_b.jpg (432KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
7177472976_f2dfe57af9_b.jpg
432KB, 1024x768px
Not the one in the pic, but exactly like it. Still hurts to remember stripping it up and realizing the chassis was rusted beyond repair ;_;
>>
My father had a diesel W124 when I was a kid, we had other cars before it but it sticks out in my mind, he never owned another car as nice as that Mercedes.
My cars have always been cheap used econoboxes so I can't say I adored any of them, but I've had fun and fond memories.
>>
first car was a nissan pulsar x1r and I loved that little shitbox. She nearly killed me a few times but I want her back ;_;
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.