[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TESLA DRIVER IS BRUTALLY CUCKED BY DRAKE'S MOTORCADE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 7651.jpg (156KB, 800x489px) Image search: [Google]
7651.jpg
156KB, 800x489px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvjOgz9q2ok

How will tesla cucks recover from such a humiliating defeat?
>>
>>17861421
they were both in the wrong. One legally, the other (Tesla driver) in not just letting the convoy stick with Drake's car. Seriously nigger it's just one (1) car
>>
Drake and his goons are sub human piece's of filth

But the Tesla driver should have grew a pair and stuck in the rear bumper instead of letting all those nig mobiles in
One of the comments tears had the right idea, lay on the horn, fuck the fantasy for walking in the middle of the street
>>
>>17861421
>farming 4chin views
i see through you, shill
https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=IvjOgz9q2ok
>>
>>17861421
Youre a shill first off.

Second, dude should have just gotten out and slashed one of their tires and then driven off laughing.
>>
>>17863776
>rush hour 8n Toronto
Drive off where?
>>
This is why carrying broken pieces of spark plugs is a thing.

>Let them in after they are dicks
>Whip a few at the lead car as you pass
>kek
>>
>>17863776
>bumper to bumper traffic
>drive off
>>
>>17863776
Nah dude,

A real man would have gotten out, slashed the tire and then pepper sprayed anyone who came up to him.
>>
>>17861421
who is drake?
>>
a real man would have run the guy over and threw his open pissbottles into their windows before speeding off
>>
>>17863871
Its that guy who interrupted Taylor Swift at that music awards show.
>>
>>17863871
nigger that ruined stone island for me
>>
>>17863897
I mail all of my piss bottles to the CEO of Electronic Arts about once every month or so.
>>
>>17863905
>poor intern in charge of opening packages
>>
>>17863913
I would like to believe that eventually I will hit an interns last day and he will just go through with it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.