[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to keep her from parking near me also parking stories general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6040.jpg (36KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6040.jpg
36KB, 604x453px
Hello /o/
So I just moved into a new apartment complex and it's for the most part pretty empty in the parking lot
However some cunt in a Ram superduty truck loves to park next to me and then swing her doors open inches from my car
she also almost swiped the back of my car with the front of her truck when pulling out of her spot plenty of times

What can I do without her knowing that I'm doing it to make her fuck off away from my car?
There's atleast 10 other spots open and some of them are at the front of the building where most people want to park

Also post stories of times you've gotten back at retarded park jobs
>>
double park
thats the purpose my man

or be autistic and get orange traffic cones

or park farther from your building

or try to confront them about it, just in a nice way, something like

"Hey, would you mind not parking so close? You have such a large truck, sometimes it makes me nervous"
>>
>>17860585
OP here,
I Can't double park as it would violate my apartments rules also it would be a magnet for assholes to key up my shitbox out of anger

I'm already parked at the edge of the parking lot and I've tried to park farther in to see if that's the problem but she literally will park next to me if there's an open spot no matter where I am
Cant get traffic cones as again it would violate the rules I'm sure
Can't confront them about it as the girls bf is this asshole who would fuck with my old shitbox in the parking lot when I was in highschool and the last thing I need is him knowing that I drive a different shitbox now for him to torment
>>
Are you allowed to have 2 vehicles? Get a shitty motorcycle and park it next to your car. Or, put a tree branch in the spot next to yours, you can always claim it simply fell into the space
>>
Try to park between two cars
street parking
or stop caring. if she fucks your car up she'll have to pay
move away if you're that paranoid
consider fucking up the spot next to you -- toss broken glass or some shit, or pour some random soda/slurpee at where she would have to step out of
>>
Maybe she wants the D
>>
>>17860619
assuming you're in the us: go to the rental office and request a new spot and be clear it's because the spot next to yours is not safe. they will deal with it or end up liable when she does hit you.
>>
>>17860577
wait till she has parked her truck then park in one of the other spaces. if she parks her truck next to you after that i think you have a stalker...
>>
>>17861011
Or she wants to fug
>>
>too autistic about cars to realize she's waiting for a chance to talk to you

Kek
>>
>>17860577
Complain to the landlord and he'll set em straight

t landlord
>>
>>17860701
it's gotta be this, right?
>>
>>17861174
>>17861108
>>17861011
>>17860701

Even if this was the reason the reason I moved in was because I moved in with my girlfriend so no
Also she's a fat as fuck country cunt (hence why she swings her doors open so hard has to get all the lard out of the seat)
>>
>>17861260
I suggest approaching her and declaring that you aren't interested in having sex with her.
>>
>be me
>live in OP's apartment block
>drive a big Ram truck
>think it's funny to park as close as I can to OP's Miata because it's so smol
>can see OP getting visibly distressed sometimes
>laugh my ass off because it's funny
>wonder if OP will ever say something
>probably not
>would definitely stop if he did though, I'm not an asshole
>>
>>17860577
Tell your mom how you feel about her parking her big truck near your small car. Problem solved.
>>
>>17860577
how can i get the girl in pic as my gf
>>
>>17860701
The initial D. School her on the togue.
>>
>>17861902
All true accept the last one.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.