[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dumb passenger stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1503778201929.jpg (216KB, 584x530px) Image search: [Google]
1503778201929.jpg
216KB, 584x530px
>been driving since I was 18 (23 now)
>some habits people might call "autistic" when driving
>e.g when making a turn, slowing down from flowing traffic, or making delicate maneuvers like merging into traffic/parking I turn down the music because I feel more intune with my surroundings that way
>went out cruising yesterday
>parents in car with me
>gonna make a right turn into heavy moving two-lane freeway traffic
>taking my time to assess situation on when to merge
>see a spot coming about to go
>loud "NOW" comes from dad in passenger seat
>get spooked and merge but go a little too far on go over opposing lane, luckily no oncoming car at that time
>start getting shit from dad saying how I'm gonna crash and need to be a better judge of driving situations
>tell him I was under control of the situation until he decided to spook me causing my left foot to make the clutch jump
>"nah I saw a mile away you were gonna overshoot"
>tell him of course anyway would get jumpy if a peanut gallery is always dictating how to drive
>start swaying the car left and right to make point across how when you drive and people tell you shit you do mistakes
>today mom tells me dad told her he feels offended by my actions and that I disrespected him by making the car move side to side
>says when I tell 'em to go on a trip again (my idea to go cruising) he won't go
>tell her fine I don't need people being in my ear all the time about my driving, it's better to drive alone
It's always the same shit with them. Whenever we go on long distance trips and I decide to help with the driving it's "you're driving too slow! speed up! you're following closely! DON'T YOU SEE THE BREAK LIGHTS SLOW DOWN"
For god's sake I've had my license for almost 5 years. Two of those years it's a GODDAMN CLASS A. I'm not a bottom of the barrel asian/woman/oldgeezer driver. I know how to get from point A to point B safely. It's never ending with these two. Fuck passengers

Anyway, stupid passenger thread I guess.
>>
>>17854826
Sounds like you have a weird relationship with your parents
>>
@17854826
Soild blog post.
Don't be passive aggressive to your parents just relise your dad has control issues and you get nervous to easy.
Sage
>>
File: 1504546213746.jpg (113KB, 739x819px) Image search: [Google]
1504546213746.jpg
113KB, 739x819px
>>17854845
Well my little brother is out to college and they're kinda depressed since he's only here every two weeks on weekends so I thought I'd cheer them up by going on a cruise on the coast highway and eating good bbq. Guess I learned my lesson.
>>
>e.g when making a turn, slowing down from flowing traffic, or making delicate maneuvers like merging into traffic/parking I turn down the music because I feel more intune with my surroundings that way

this is stupid but I agree with on that your dad is a dick

my example of shit passangers

>drive normally
>arrive at an intersection
>look left, ok
>lean forward and look right
>passanger also leans forwards and looks right

could you fucking not, I can't see

luckily other people with driver's licences know not to do this
>>
>>17854886
It means they don't trust you.
It don't trust my driver when I'm a passenger in friend's cars either.
>>
>>17854958
>tfw I'm always insecured about them holding onto the door handle so I drive extra careful
>>
File: 1494203038062.jpg (13KB, 398x354px) Image search: [Google]
1494203038062.jpg
13KB, 398x354px
>be driving with 2 friends
>1 in passenger seat, 1 behind me
>pull up to drop the guy sitting behind me off at his house
>car has suicide doors so I open mine and tell him to open his
>he gets out and slams the doors closed as hard as he possibly could for some reason
>he slammed them in the wrong order so the rear door hit the front
>front interior door handle doesn't work anymore

I still haven't fixed it
>>
>>17855092
LMAO that's the kinda shit you do to someone you hate. Is this friend of yours retarded or something?
>>
File: least rare pepe.jpg (26KB, 656x465px) Image search: [Google]
least rare pepe.jpg
26KB, 656x465px
>give qt3.14 a ride home
>swirling through the LA traffic
>almost there
>btw anon, I have back damage, can you please drive slower :^)
>>
>>17855124
He's greek so yeah he's disabled by heritage

he has a reputation for being a dick on purpose though so he probably meant to do it
>>
>>17855160
Once i hit 100 on the interstate because my gf wanted me to keep going faster

find yourself a qt who likes speeding and breaking the law ;^)
>>
>>17854826
I can relate. My mom was "teaching" me how to drive and would randomly grab my hand when i had everything under control.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.