[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Audio noob here. One of my speakers breaks up when I turn the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4532.jpg (16KB, 280x156px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4532.jpg
16KB, 280x156px
Audio noob here.

One of my speakers breaks up when I turn the bass up and sounds like shit, decided it's time to start looking at some better speakers.

Anyhow, I want to purchase a set of some low watt but high quality speakers if possible. Less drain on the battery is good, I don't plan on playing my music for everyone in a 3km radius. I think I need 6" speakers, my car is the same as in pic.

Any speaker recommendations?
>>
>>17851775
go to autobarn and ask them if you don't know how to do it yourself.
memes aside they do fairly good prices on the equipment and installation and at least you know it will be done right.
>>
>>17851777
How hard can it be? I know to avoid shoddy solder jobs, and I'll definitely be using shrink tubes.
>>
>>17851784
It's not hard but if you are here asking about it im assuming you know less than jon snow.
>>
>>17851786
I just want a good set of low watt speakers. It's true, I do know nuffin, but I can't afford to pay someone to install that shit.
>>
>>17851791
how much can you afford?
cheap set of speakers + installation at autobarn will probably cost you like $300
sell 3 bags of weed to pay for it or something thats what people who drive those fords do for a living right?
>>
>>17851798
That's significantly cheaper than I was expecting.
>>
File: speakers.jpg (66KB, 608x657px) Image search: [Google]
speakers.jpg
66KB, 608x657px
>>17851800
could be cheaper if you want but you said decent.

you think people who have fully sikk sound systems in their shitboxes spent a lot of money or something?
you could make it a doof doof machine for $500
>>
>>17851811
I figured they install it themselves.

Yeah, I'll probably just go to autobarn and spend 300 bucks. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
>>
>>17851815
no worries post results.
>>
>>17851850
My car is damn ugly inside. I got lazy when I was fixing it and now half the dash plastics are missing and I regret not putting them back on. My car was meant to be a beater, but now I love the shit out of it. I'll have to go to the wreckers and get some more plastics, then I'll paint them or something and put them back on. Might even do something better with them than paint them if I can think of something.

Anyhow, my point is I'll probably post pics when it's a glorious polished turd the likes of which you have never seen.
>>
Stock speakers in the EF aren't too bad, chances are yours are probably blown or loose. Try go to a wreckers and find the speakers from a Fairmont or Fairlane, they had higher quality speakers. Also take a look in the other falcons there, wreckers sell parts cheap and if you can get some working aftermarket ones you're golden.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.