[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMA /o/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Ask a car salesman anything
>>
When will you be sincere for once?
>>
What brands do you sell for?
What are all the tricks I can pull to get a better price on a new car?
>>
Do you wipe your ass sitting down or standing up?
>>
how come salesman dont make commission on sales in the first month of the job?
>>
>>17851315
Seconding this question

Did you have to go to school for it? Do you make a decent living off it?

Do you ever feel bad when you sell a car to someone who obviously can't afford it?

Are all car salesmen inherently shitbags?

Last but not least, have you ever killed someone?

>he said AMA
>>
>>17851100
what's the worst fuckery people try to pull on you?

who is the worst kind of customer to deal with?

suburban dads who 'know all about cars?' ignorant roasties who don't listen to you? nigs who waste time ragging a model on a test drive and then walk away?
>>
Fuck you, OP. Don't say ask me anything and then not reply you nigger
>>
>>17851100
Why are you such a scumbag?
>>
>>17851100
whats the best example of "i cant afford it at all but i NEED this new car" you've seen?
>>
how do you deal with poor in loo indians
>>
>>17851498
Yes, please post a long post guy tier story! I am interested in the stupid high interest loans but I didn't blink before signing side if you have got any
>>
How can I get a job as one with my two jobs ever worked only being in restaurants?
>>
>>17851544
Not OP but am a car salesman at work right now so can type a quick story. Had a guy who was 5 grand upside down on a fiesta 6 months into a pcp. Wanted to HP a beauty of an A5. He fell in love and we had a sub prime lender pick him up at 15% flat because he got screwed by his old phone contract. payments came to 496p/m and he took it with both hands. He was a nice bloke aswell but fuck am i talking him out of putting €200 in my pocket.
>>
>>17851315
I sell new Hyundai. There's not a huge profit in them unless you sell one at the mark up price, which is rare. You can make a decent living but the only way to do that is to fuck people over in some way.
Easiest way to get a good deal is get internet pricing. Usually a dealership has an internet department and they give the best pricing. Just make sure you check to see what is in the payment they give you.
>>
>>17851100
What jobs are there in a dealership other than a salesman?
>>
>>17851100
Is a Hyundai a good car? Thinking of getting a new i30
>>
File: 1288730099976.jpg (35KB, 431x415px) Image search: [Google]
1288730099976.jpg
35KB, 431x415px
>says he'd answer questions
>actually lied and vanished

he really was a salesman alright
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.