[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you like paying for gasoline?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1504362457176.jpg (67KB, 1200x551px) Image search: [Google]
1504362457176.jpg
67KB, 1200x551px
>>
>>17849683
I don't
But it's far cheaper than the estrogen supplements I would have to buy with a Prius
>>
File: V0Xrx0U.jpg (823KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
V0Xrx0U.jpg
823KB, 3264x2448px
Don't really care for it myself, but there's only one electric car that interests me that I could afford and I'm not really sure it makes sense for me to get it.

The charging network isn't really all that built out where I live (Eastern Iowa), and the support situation isn't really ideal yet either.

I keep hoping somebody will make an electric car that doesn't look like ass, has reasonable range / fast charging, and drives decently for a reasonable cost. I don't really care about the luxury or the self driving of the Tesla but it seems like they're the only game in town for a real 100% electric driving setup.
>>
>>17849706
>But it's far cheaper than the estrogen supplements I would have to buy with a Prius

Explain
>>
>>17849683
The electric car fag is back...
>>
>>17849683
Because it allows me to drive an incredible looking car with equivalent performance.
I only get around 11 or 12 mpg, but a full tank gives me more than 300 miles, so it's not like I'm constantly stopping for gas anyway (no commute).
>>
>>17849683
When will the rest of the industry grow up and make some electric cars that aren't intentional weird mobiles to anti-sell them?
>>
Public transportation costs more.
Workplace will obviously compensate, but you also have to consider the time lost taking the maze of public transport routes, and missing buses and trains.
As opposed to just fucking driving where you need to go.
>>
Because public transportation sucks and is filled with hobos or unpleasant people and the price of gas is cheap enough to justify the convenience and freedom of movement. Besides, my gas powered Civic gets 40mpg, which is close enough to a Prius's 50mpg
>>
File: 124236536346.jpg (79KB, 700x546px) Image search: [Google]
124236536346.jpg
79KB, 700x546px
>>17849706
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.