[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ldc/ lonely drivers club

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1498008437425.jpg (141KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1498008437425.jpg
141KB, 900x900px
There is a cute girl I know who doesn't drive.

Will dating a girl who doesn't drive annoy me after a while?

or is it actually better since she can't go anywhere without me?
>>
Autism the post.
>>
"I have a boyfriend, anon"
>>
Stop expecting your partner will have anything to do with your hobbies. Are you going to want to go shopping for makeup or watching the kardashians or gossiping with her mother?
>>
>>17845888
eyebrows on fleek!

man I love the thicker eyebrows trend that's been going on for the past few years.
>>
>>17845888

im only responding because of 888 lucky trips thread

>Will dating a girl who doesn't drive annoy me after a while?
yes, when she is always getting you to pick her up and take her places. if she is reasonable, she'll understand this an attempt to use public transport for personal things or get lifts from other friends. When its just the two of you going out, you'll be driving.

>or is it actually better since she can't go anywhere without me?
public transport, getting lifts from friends, taxi, uber, bicycle, etc its really quite easy to move around without a car. But expect her to become somewhat dependent on you for her own convenience
>>
>>17845923
That really depends on the girl, my ex never asked me to give her a lift anywhere if she was not with me. I have offered to give a ride and she accepted sometimes.
>>
>>17845910
>man I love the thicker eyebrows trend that's been going on for the past few years
I will never understand men who have an actual preference in eyebrows. Are you a homo?
>>
>>17845971

are you homosexual? how do you not notice this shit?

same with nails. I hope long nails don't ever make a comeback. I love it how girls have been trimming their nails just to their finger tips. long nails look gross
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.