[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AWD challenger general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 98112018.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
98112018.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
So, now that the challenger is coming with AWD, it's starting to spark some interest in the ralley community. Anyone have any builds in mind? I just picked up my '09 and thinking of putting some big 22's and lifting it. There is an abandoned construction site near my house with a huge really tall dirt pile, used to take my old crown vic off it all the time. Thinking of launching the challenger off it as a test. A little scared because of all the extra horsepower (even though the vic was a beast with its v8). Pic attached, right before we launched the vic for the first time.

Anyways, any other off roading challenger discussion is acceptable here.
>>
new car attached as well :)
>>
>>17844690
Lmao there's no way in hell that 4000 lb boat is going to clear that.
>>
>>17844744
cv did it no problem... i know it was a v8 but it had extra weight from bull bars on the front
>>
>>17844701

I made a fucking offroad Challenger in GTA and it looked almost identical to this.

also Chrysler vehicles are too shit to be rally worthy, they'd break and fail too often
>>
>>17844790
Sick man me too. Love all the off road areas in GTA v. Sales guy said this generation challenger was built a lot better than previous, and everything feels really solid. Said it should have no problem going off road and
>>
>>17844802
And I haven't really noticed anything abnormal since owning it besides a bit of black smoke when I go WOT ( dealer mechanic said they all do that)
>>
File: IMG_1345.jpg (138KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1345.jpg
138KB, 800x600px
here's a pic of the old vic before the front bumper broke off
>>
>>17844820
Before? Your bumpers are fucked
>>
>>17844790
>jeeps are too shit to rally
>>
>>17844802
>Sales guy said this generation challenger was built a lot better than previous,
>Sales guy said
>Sales guy
I supposed he told you it would get you laid as well?
You do realize salesmen will make little white lies to increase the chance of them selling you on shit right? Right anon?
>>
>>17845056
Idk really? They would risk their business reputation in that? Is the 09 challenge really that bad?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.