[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HONDA ADMITS THEY LOST THEIR MOJO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1504139628846.png (221KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1504139628846.png
221KB, 500x375px
>They said Honda had become trapped by Japan’s “monozukuri” (literally, “making things”) approach to manufacturing. This culture of incremental improvement and production line efficiency, called “kaizen”, served the company well in the decades after World War Two, they said, but today’s challenges – electrification, computerization, self-driving cars – demand a more nimble and flexible approach.
>Most importantly, they said, over the past two decades company executives in Tokyo were given too much control over research and development. In their view, this led to shareholder value being prioritized over innovation. There was a reluctance to draw on talent from outside Japan. In its quest to deliver for shareholders, Honda sought to maximize volume and profit and match the product range of its main Japanese rival, Toyota.

So Honda's last two CEOs tried to pull a GM and look what happened
>>
Link to article
http://archive.is/H1pDS
>>
BAMP
>>
Ok, but is it possible to change back now that the market has evolved?
>>
>>17841423
It's not about going back, just unleashing the chains that have been on the R&D department since 2006/7, it means that you will see more innovation any hopefully an addition of iVTEC with turbos
>>
I just want them to come out with another s2000
>>
>>17841273
I know mate. I want 80s and 90s honda back so bad.
>>
>>17841521
This, or at least sell the s660 here
>>
Bulletproof and exciting motorbikes would be nice to see from them again.
>>
>>17841521

you'll get a self driven electric s2000
>>
>>17841628
Hey if it jerks me off while it's driving you'll get no complaints from me
>>
>>17841527
Safety regulations make that impossible. You simply aren't allowed to have paper thin doors and windows large enough to look out of or having the nose of the car low enough to kneecap the poor helpless pedestrians, even if Honda starts doing cool things with engines and turbos they still have to put them in blobs with more computer screens than physical buttons.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.