[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>father promises to show me how to change oil for the first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: pepe-gun.jpg (28KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-gun.jpg
28KB, 380x250px
>father promises to show me how to change oil for the first time
>cucks me
Oil life is at 1% and I need to change it urgently. Have the oil (mobil 1) and full synthetic.

Save the oil + filter for another day in favor of a local change? How likely am I to get cucked by an oil change if I go to Valvoline for full synthetic?
>>
>>17837939
do it yourself without him faggot.
>>
>>17837939
>I need to change it urgently.
it's really not that big of a deal

you can just go to a mechanic and tell them the oil and oil filter are in the passenger seat and they'll use it
>>
>>17837939
God damn OP you are retarded

all you need is a ratchet, ratchet heads for the oil drain and oil filter, a catchpan, funnel, oil and a new filter, and you're golden. catchpan goes underneath, undo oil drainage. When it's gone you take out the filter, redo o-seals provided with the filter. After that you put oil plug back in and fill your damn engine with however much it needs. turn it on and let it sit for 10 minutes and check oil levels. Add if you need to.

If you fail at this then you should seriously just sell your car and buy a good pair of shoes. even a bike might be too complicated for you.
>>
File: tumblr_ojcbvywRYy1unez5co1_500.jpg (12KB, 418x405px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojcbvywRYy1unez5co1_500.jpg
12KB, 418x405px
>Go under the car.
>Unbolt the bolt that is on the oil pan.
>Go have cig or some shit
>Unbolt the old oil filter (might need a hammer and a screwdriver if it was bolted on by a monkey)
>Fill the new oil filter with oil, put some on the seal to go in smoothly.
>Put the bolt on.
>Look at how much you need to put in.
>Put in 1/2 liter less
Check level after 10 minutes.
>Put in some more if needed.
>Check in the next couple of days whether it is dripping or not.

Badda Bing, Badda boom
>>
>>17838010
>fill the new filter with oil
I didn't know we were still in the 50's
>>
>>17838480
It doesn't hurt to be cautious. I am not making him remove the engine for a slight improvement, it's a small thing. And it will read more accurately in the beginning either way.
>>
File: 1487404830525.jpg (88KB, 502x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487404830525.jpg
88KB, 502x600px
>>17838480
>he doesnt fill the new filter with oil
>>
>>17837963
>If you fail at this then you should seriously just sell your car and buy a good pair of shoes.
If only everybody that didn't know how to look after their car did this
>>
Mobil 1, toss that shit in the trash.

Even Royal Cuck Purple is better than that shit.
>>
>>17838525
>implying it matters on the shitbox OP drives.
>>
>>17838525
It literally doesn't matter unless you drive something german or exotic
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.