[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been wondering if there are any cars with decent paddle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: a1212412124.jpg (391KB, 1100x880px) Image search: [Google]
a1212412124.jpg
391KB, 1100x880px
I've been wondering if there are any cars with decent paddle shifters around 10-15K ameribucks,

The only ones I could seem to find was the G37 and BRZ/FRS,

Also general paddle shifter thread, im interested in learning more about them because I want a car for commute and to make my manual shitbox a weekend car.
>>
BMW 335i from 09 onward has either dual clutch or the ZF transmission. Both of which are faster shifters than any stick driver.

The 7 and 8 > 6 for the ZF BUT i've only had complaints while tracking. The normal road driving its smooth as can be
>>
>>17834700
I *think* there's a model of saab 93 2.0T that comes with paddle shifters. IDK what year tho. Its a nice car, pushes over 200hp and gets great highway gas mileage.
>>
>>17834700
Use a manual on your commute, pussy.

A manual G37 > auto
>>
>>17834700
You could probably find a Lancer Ralliart with TC-SST for around that price, but you'll have to deal with Mitsubishi's meh everything.
>>
>>17834700

2015+ GTI. You can get a 2015 for around 15k if you look around and are willing to drive a bit. You basically have to take what you can find though. Might be a little hard to get a DSG for 15k but not impossible.

DSG has 8ms shifts, crazy fast.
>>
Second generation Fit Sport.

>>17837338
Don't get a '15 GTI. That was the first year of the 7th gen and it had a bunch of problems in the manufacturing, which were later fixed in the '16s.
Plus the '15s still used VWs proprietary connectors for the stereo which were replaced with a USB port in '16.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.