[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much can I tow with one of these things?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

How much can I tow with one of these things?
>>
>>
Everything.
>>
about a dozen
>>
>>17833997
Depends on how much you value the vehicle I suppose. I pulled maybe 2 tons worth of square bales with one a few times, but not very far.
>>
Why do any research when you can just have others do it for you, right?
>>
>>17833997

About Three-Fiddy
>>
File: 123549849845.gif (745KB, 382x450px) Image search: [Google]
123549849845.gif
745KB, 382x450px
>>17833997
not a lot. Probably 5k but thats pushing it. they have such short wheelbases that trailer sway will become a huge problem. You also have to remember that stopping while towing maxed out with such a small vehicle will be a huge problem.
>>
>>17833997
More than you can afford, pal.
>>
So much fucking spaghetti
>>
A few simple mods
>>
>>17833997
A Fiero and several body kits for it
>>
I would not pull more than the cars weight honestly. SWB is not good for trailer towing.

I have a 2000 5.0 explorer thats good for 6620 lbs but holy christ I would never pull that. With me in its like 4300 lbs.

Realistically you should tow 4000 lbs max. More like 3500.
>>
its a short wheel base v6 truck so like 2500-3500 tops
>>
>>17835080

>Realistically you should tow 4000 lbs max. More like 3500.

Honestly in an exploder I wouldn't tow more than 1500lbs

To get up to 5000lbs you really need an dually because those SRW vehicles have no stability to pull that sort of weight.
>>
Anything you want, it's a chevy.
>>
>>17835468
>To get up to 5000lbs you really need an dually because those SRW vehicles have no stability to pull that sort of weight.
That is the biggest load of shit I've ever read. Keep the towball weight in spec and 5000lb us a cake walk. I've pulled plenty of 6000-7000lb trailers on the back SUVs from Pajeros, Landcruisers and even a fucking diesel ML Class.
Learn how to distribute a load and setup an electronic brake controller you dunce.
>>
>>17833997
Can tow up to one google
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.