[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the consensus on mudflaps, /o/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (214KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
214KB, 1280x720px
What's the consensus on mudflaps, /o/
>>
they flap mud
>>
If you actually /offroad/ then they are functional in keeping rocks from chipping your paint.

If you have them because you play DiRT Rally and want to look like Colin McRae while at the grocery store then fuck off
>>
Do not get tacky red ones
>>
mud flaps are OK
tire shine is OK
but mud flaps and tire shine on the same vehicle makes you a joke
>>
>>17829787
>People that /offroad/ don't clean their cars afterward. Unless you mean tire shine as in that armor-all wet-look shit.
>>
>>17829748
Don't get rallyarmor because they're ludicrously expensive and their customer support is shit
>>
>>17829767
This
Just because your car has awd doesn't mean it's a rally car
>>
>>17829748
Wouldn't they help prevent rust on the fenders, so snow and shit isn't thrown on it? That'd be a pretty big plus where I live.
>>
>>17829748
Good for scratches hate the way they look
>>
>>17829825
Not at all. Dust, snow and water melt together and stack between the mud flaps and the fender. You can not remove them unless you unmount the mud flaps.
>>
>>17829748

Anything besides Ikea cutting boards zip-tied to the fender wells is a waste of money.
>>
Why are focus owners obsessed with them? You are not Colin McRae or Ken block ffs
>>
>>17829894
This.
>le reddit battlewagon meme
>>
If you drive lots of gravel roads, it might be a good idea. And on some cars they just look cool. But they produce lots of drag, so they are not for me.
>>
>>17829894
give me 1 good reason why it's a problem if they use them
>>
>>17830069
Because they don't use them. Their battle wagon is not a Group N rally monster.
>>
>>17830069
I don't have a problem with them using them.
I have a problem with them having them and not using them.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.