[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this allowed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: why.jpg (191KB, 1266x487px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
191KB, 1266x487px
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>17827734
Toyotas of that year are million mile God machines.
Worth it.
>>
>>17827734
Toyotas have insane resale value. You can bet your ass that a 2017 4runner TRD will sell for an insane price 20 years from now.
>>
>>17827734
>4.2L 6cyl
vs
>3.0L 4cyl
Old toyotas last forever. Inline sixes are godly.
>>
>nissan
>>
>>17827734

because muh free market
>>
Old cruisers like that are hard to come by down south where humidity tears them apart. They also have some of the best engines Toyota's ever built powering them, the patrols are great, if youre isis. The rest of us would more than likely take the old toyota though.
>>
>>17827734
Turns out the 1HD-T is a lot more desirable than the shitheap ZD30.
>>17828547
This.
>>
If you want a fairer comparison, find an 04-06 TD42Ti GU Patrol, and see what that goes for... Not the bucket of snot 3.0 version.
>>
>>17828660
ISIS prefers the Toyotas tho....
>>
If you're not a poorfag you can get the 4.8 variant for as little as ~7 grand secondhand, price to refill it is crazy but for the power they pack I would definitely say it's worth it, especially because of how reliable they are.

Or you can find some LS and duramax swapped ones listed for relatively cheap. (No idea about their MPG though)

Inb4 "what's the point of having a powerful 4x4 that chews through your money?"

Different stokes for different folks.
>>
>>17828954
You're not going to find a cheap Duramax Patrol. The Duramax itself is worth more than the Patrol.
>>
>>17828994
My bad
>>
>>17827734
Because the Toyota is the better vehicle.
>>
Because of the most basic laws of micro economics
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.