[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much of a cuck do you have to be to like a glorified tiburon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: _Od9YcuT.jpg (144KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
_Od9YcuT.jpg
144KB, 1000x1000px
How much of a cuck do you have to be to like a glorified tiburon
>>
>implying the genesis is anything like a tiburon

Lol
>>
>>17827571
Its a fucking hyundai
>>
>>17827571
That's true, a tiburon is priced more appropriately to what you're getting
>>
>>17827571
They're both Korean knockoffs of popular Japanese cars
>>
I unironically daily an 04 GT Tib
>>
>>17827647
I daily drove a lightly modded 05 and put 20k miles on it. Slow as fuck. cheaply made. interior quality was awful. But it sounded and looked good.
>>
>>17827656
Ive just put 15k on mine. Its pretty quick but my only frame of reference is my last car which was a n 02 Accord
>>
>>17827670
If you think its 'pretty quick' then you must have had the 4 cyl model. My current daily is a 96 maxima and to say its faster than a tiburon would be an understatement. The tiburon is slow as molasses. That v6 is underpowered as all fuck, and doesnt even get decent gas mileage to compensate.
>>
>>17827684
Yeah it was the 4 cyl. Im starting my job out of fast food next week as a salesman at a ford dealer and im intending to save up and get a 32
>>
>>17827696
32...?
skyline? golf r?
>>
>>17827568
Why make such an abhorrent thread? All you had to do was word it as "What are the pros and cons of a Genesis coupe vs other sportscars?" and use a stock photo. I don't even like these cars but c'mon.
>>
>>17827713
The skyline.
>>
>>17827728
Ots a hyundai, only con you need

Have fun being laughed at at the next car meet
>>
>>17827759
Wanna know how i know you're an autist that doesnt even attend car meets
>>
how much of a cuck do you have to be to like japshit
>>
how much of a cuck do you have to be to post on 4chan
>>
>>17827759
M8, read my post. I do not like these cars. I never will. They look stupid.
>going to a parking lot where you stand around in a group of vapelords and watch them take pictures for instagram, and then leave
Ronery driver tooj is superior.
>>
>>17827592
pray tell which Japanese car offers 350bhp sleek aesthetic, and all under 30k
>>
>>17827825
370Z isn't great but better than a fucking Hyundai. The G-coupe gets all the numbers right but none of the stuff that actually matters
>steering feel
>interior
>engine response
>brake bite
>seating position
>suspension tuning
>turn in
>etc
Test drive one next to a 370/Camaro/Mustang/BRZ/Miata/M2 and you'll get it
>>
File: 20170610_163223 (1).jpg (1MB, 3343x2523px) Image search: [Google]
20170610_163223 (1).jpg
1MB, 3343x2523px
The Veloster is the actual Tiburon successor. Weird as fuck just for the sake of being weird.

The Genesis Coupe was just a miserably failed attempt at being a cheap American ponycar.
>>
>>17827839
370z is also way above the price point of the genesis coupe
>>
>>17827568
Post your car cuck
>>
>>17827847
This. GCoupe is also reliable and the interior is not shit. It comes with oil temp, gas mileage, and boost gauges. It's comfortable and looks good. If you want "MUH luxury styling" you're a cuck.
I've only driven the twin turbo 4 cyl which is definitely slower than any v6, but it's punchy for a four banger.
>>
people unironically like hyundai ?
>>
Tbh, if the tiburon made at least 300hp stock it would've been boasted as a great car.

Got a friend who is making a GT he found into a 500whp car. Not sure why but more power to him.
>>
>>17827825
How about the car the Genesis ripped off, the G35/G37?
>>
>>17827731
You're working at a ford dealership, just use the company Ford Focus
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.