[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I don't have a car, nor a license. How do you respond?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (167KB, 1628x916px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
167KB, 1628x916px
>I don't have a car, nor a license.

How do you respond?
>>
>>17824895
You're poor, retarded, or both. Why am I talking to you?
>>
>>17824895

Go on a long rant about how PT sucks ass and how driving my own car is safer and relaxing and I don't have to fear Tyrone mugging me.
>>
Niggers get out reeeeeeee
>>
>>17824895
It's okay, one day.
>>
cars are a complete waste of money unless you actuallly need it so I am supportive of it
>>
Alri, whatever floats your boat. The more people have the choice, the better.
>>
>>17824895
>>I don't have a car, nor a license.
>How do you respond?
Shouldn't be on the fucking road then should you
>>
>>17824895
>I don't have a car, nor a license.

"Hello fellow european metropolian!"
>>
>>17824895
I don't have a license or a car either
>>
Why do you drive that cage if you don't own one and don't have the licence?
>>
>>17826489
To be fair there are countries where a monkey can get a license, such as the USA, so having one isn't saying much.
>>
File: 1467321833087.jpg (83KB, 960x526px) Image search: [Google]
1467321833087.jpg
83KB, 960x526px
>>17826570
Hell, you can get away without a license for the longest depending on where you live in the US. I only got mine recently, because I need one for a job.
All I needed to do was a three-point turn and how to park between two lines. The girl doing her test before me couldn't even do that.
>>
File: Car-Crash.jpg (112KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Car-Crash.jpg
112KB, 1200x630px
>>17826678
>>
>>17826678
Fuck back when I did mine I didn't even need to do that I basically had to drive around town and park, not paralleled park just slide up into a spot on the side of the road where there weren't any cars for most of the block.

Yeah any moron can get one here really.
>>
File: photo2-5.jpg (63KB, 589x570px) Image search: [Google]
photo2-5.jpg
63KB, 589x570px
My uncle doesn't have a license or a car, he lives in boston so it'd be pretty pointless.

Friend of mine has no license or car. He lost his license so now he runs around (illegally) on a shitty scooter. He's done this for years and no one cares. Those things rarely even have plates on them and a lot of people on them don't have licenses from DUI/child support.
>>
File: 1464905334537.gif (2MB, 245x207px) Image search: [Google]
1464905334537.gif
2MB, 245x207px
>>17824895
How old are you?
>>
>>17826678
Lucky you, I had to parallel park to pass mine. If you touch the curb with a wheel (or any other part of the car), automatic failure (NYC here). That was definitely the hard part of the exam.
>>
File: gixxer.jpg (101KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
gixxer.jpg
101KB, 1024x768px
"Same"

And then do a burnout
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.