[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Parts To Replace

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

So I recently purchased a GTI that had quite a few mods done to it. After digging I found out there is a Carbonio intake, a K&N air filter, an APR HPFP, full APR exhaust, an S3 Intercooler, and a K04 Turbo, with a DV valve. All with a APR Stage 2 performance tune. Well, the DV valve ended up going out, (assuming a seal or gasket was bad) but not knowing much of anything about the car, the dealership it was taken to decided to replace the entire turbo system back to stock. Naturally, they set the ECU back to factory, which cased one of my o2 sensors to go bad. (They replaced the downstream sensor, not both) After doing that my ECU started throwing the P0420 code. The dealership told me I needed to replace the cat and exhaust back to stock, but I wasn't going for that. After more research(and testing the cat myself) I determined I just needed an o2 spacer, until I get another tune back on the car. My question to anyone; is there any other things I should go about replacing to ensure the longevity of the car? I plan on replacing the cam follower, the ignition coils, the fuel injectors, the PCV valve, and air filter, but is there anything else I should replace aswell?
>>
Bump Again
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.