[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

buying cheap car within a month eastern europe, slovakia main

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1504437680.png (328KB, 1242x703px) Image search: [Google]
1504437680.png
328KB, 1242x703px
buying cheap car within a month
eastern europe, slovakia
main focus on cheap and relatively simple maintainability and reliability
less on blink and features

>9500€
toyota yaris
huindai i20
skoda fabia
>14 000€
Honda Jazz (fit in the states)
toyota corolla

Any recommendations or input
I am mostly from /g/ not really an /o/
but I am trying, I fixed some basic shit on 17 year old skoda fabia that ive been driving so far
and its been holding relatively great, but driven less than 10 000km in the past 2 years
>>
>cheap and relatively simple maintainability and reliability
>New car
Pick one and only one
>>
>>17813979
Just get the one with the best warranty 2bh.
If I was you, I'd get something rad though.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (6KB, 331x152px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
6KB, 331x152px
>>17813979
why not aygo ? cheapest one and ive heard they are reliable and the engines are really fun
>>
Fiat Tipo my man.
>>
buy Dacia - not even kidding

>>17813995
Tipos are nice, but some parts can be expensive and obtainable only through official service stations - i.e. brake pads
>>
File: 1504438280.png (312KB, 943x890px) Image search: [Google]
1504438280.png
312KB, 943x890px
I literally just this weekend started looking around

just noticed toytoa auris, which is a hatchbag
should give more trunk space than corolla
I work as kinda pctech / wannabe sysadmin
and occasionally lot of stuff needs transporting, like 4 huge spools of ethernet cables... auris could help there
boss drives Fiat Doblo for that, but it seems he will be moving 200km away and I lose that possibility, damn but these types of cars like doblo are either fiat or expensive

>>17813992
gives feel its too small
>>
File: 1504438800.png (213KB, 951x980px) Image search: [Google]
1504438800.png
213KB, 951x980px
>>17813997
the prices are excellent and I see them on the road a lot
but wont I get fucked in few years on repairs or something?
>>
>living in the literal vestibule of hell
>buying new
Why?
Why not let someone else take the depreciation hit and buy a near-mint 3-5 year old car?
>>
>>17814014
I've seen a fair number of reviews floating around by people that had engine failures within 30k kilometers.

Just get a toyota man. You won't be able to do anything but change the tires, but all their models for the european market are incredibly reliable.
>>
>>17814017
Because here people dont really sell after those 3-5 years
or not enough of people, so all cars being sold for after 2012 are overpriced IMO

they put 150 000 km on that and they ask for 8000€ for some toyota, honda or volkswagen... and for tiny bit extra you got brand new car with warranty, in lower tier of course, but new car...

this is kinda our craiglist if you wanna have a look at the prices and milage on those fucks
https://auto.bazos.sk/

heres another site for used cars
https://www.autobazar.sk/
>>
File: tile-rapid-1.jpg (131KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
tile-rapid-1.jpg
131KB, 900x506px
>>17813979

Here's your car list senpai :
>Skoda Rapid / Seat Toledo 1.0 TSI - lots of taxi drivers have Rapids/Toledoes with the 1.2 TSI engine so yeah it should be reliable.
>Dacia Logan and/or Sandero - really the best value of the bunch. Either the 0.9Tce or the 1.5dci. avoid the 1.2 petrol.
>Renault Clio - same engines as the Logan/Sandero. Actually pretty reliable cars.
>Kia Cee'd if it fits the budget
>Hyundai i20

Out of the bunch I'd pick the Logan as it's the biggest and the cheapest to buy. Allthough a very reliable car, do keep in mind that parts are more expensive than average, due to them being French.

If I wanted something also abit stylish, I would go for a Seat Toledo 1.0 TSI. It's the same shit as the Rapid, but I like the Toledo's styling abit more.

P.S. I'm from Romania, so we're somewhat neighbours. Now give me some rakia and some kompot.
>>
>>17814028
wait, toyota is hard to maintain?
I am kinda expossed to american internet and people there have really raging boner for hondas and toyotas as reliable and easy to maintain

and they tend to shit on european cars as over-engineered with expensive repairs
>>
>>17814032
will add them to my list to check up on, thnx
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.