[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170902_134045804.jpg (2MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170902_134045804.jpg
2MB, 2340x4160px
Guys, I was looking at buying this '99 NB Miata. It's in great condition except when I went to plug into the OBDII, I found this janky ass thing above the fusebox instead. I can't find anything about it in the service history. Any ideas?
>>
>>17808148
i didn't know michael j fox browses /o/
>>
File: 1306084055141.jpg (5KB, 161x160px) Image search: [Google]
1306084055141.jpg
5KB, 161x160px
Looks like a box with fuses in it like, maybe we should call it a fuse-box?
Yeah!
>>
When you find a mysterious block box that's been nigger-rigged into the car, it's usually either a remote start or an alarm. You'll have to trace the wires to be sure.

Smaller chance it's some kind of tracking device or part of a DUI disabler.
>>
File: l48pU6r_d.jpg (56KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
l48pU6r_d.jpg
56KB, 612x612px
Why don't you ask the owner?
>>
>>17808224

RATED M FOR MEATY

I need that kind of thickness in my life. My dick demands it.
>>
>>17808215
If it's an alarm, remove it. The amount of pain caused to my friend by his subaru legacy's aftermarket alarm is staggering.
>>
>>17808245

I bought a car with an aftermarket alarm once. I wish I could find a photo of all the wiring I ripped out of the car after I bought it. It was a mountain.
>>
>>17808215
>>17808245
>>17808284
Thanks guys, I'll probably get this miat considering it just passed compression test with flying colours. Once it's mine I'll be able to unbolt the fusebox and have a proper look.

Do y'all the amateurish install job of whatever this box is would be a point for bartering the price down?

>>17808195
The thing above it, ya wally.
>>
>>17808235
why? she's fucking ugly man
>>
>>17808300
>Do y'all the amateurish install job of whatever this box is would be a point for bartering the price down?

It should be. Unknown poorly done mods are usually something you have to fix.

You never know owners, though. A lot of people dump money into garbage mods and then think it doubles the car's value.

I'd be curious to know what it is before buying it, though. Sometimes buy-here-pay-here car lots will put GPS trackers and remote kill switches on cars that have a strong chance of being repo'ed.

>>17809873
Ugly is in the eye of the beholder. I think she's fuckable.
>>
>>17808224
>TFW no cuddly chubby GF
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.